76 replies to this topic

#31 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

They be on 1.2 by now fer me but not if every other day, and it wasnt green crack in zipps it was everything lol to start with and he sorted them and did good, my green crack didnt look like that but i think your fussing too much man I would fuss about pots getting lighter though in coco, it only holds a certain amount of water even if you pour 10 times what you put through one after other, I got a 3-4 litre pot plant and its dry every day, it looks like shit compared to the othrs I did in 7 l pots that nevr dried and has defs or burning or something going on :)

Yo Deeks.they would be burnt if I had them on 1.2...I've got a background ec of 0.5 here mukka.your right,I was fussing,but I've come to the conclusion that the problem with the green crack is purely genetic.
I feed my plants by going on weight if their pots,if the pots feel heavy,they don't get fed...simple as that mukka 😊
  • Budgie, Dekay, Zipp and 1 other like this

#32 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:01 AM

Is this your first proper go on the autos @Lizardking?

Not looking bad if I must say, they do fly out of the starting blocks these auto's. Well, genetic fuckwit aside that is, looks like it's been on the crack for a couple of years from this side of the fence. What you gonna do with her? compost?  

• Dekay, Zipp, Lizardking and 2 others like this

#33 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:07 AM

Is this your first proper go on the autos @Lizardking?

Not looking bad if I must say, they do fly out of the starting blocks these auto's. Well, genetic fuckwit aside that is, looks like it's been on the crack for a couple of years from this side of the fence. What you gonna do with her? compost?

Ello Budgie,this is my 2nd go at autos,did 4 green cracks before this grow,was very impressed with them,pulled 27 oz from the 4 green cracks.i should have pulled the mutant green crack when I noticed how ducked up she was! But im too far into the grow to replace her now,so I'll just have to nurse her along and see what I get from her.im pretty sure I saw in Dals last diary he had a mutant plant looking like my green crack...luck if the draw I guess.
Cheers for popping in matey 😊
  • Budgie, Dekay, Zipp and 2 others like this

#34 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:13 AM

I think that's the biggest problem with autos, in that anything goes astray in the first week or so, the impact is magnified and there is hardly any recovery time to play with like the photoperiods.

She's actually got a lovely thick stem developing on her, shame that only half the leafs want to play ball. Stick with her then yeah, and hope its a good mutant at the end :harvest:

• Dekay, Zipp, Lizardking and 2 others like this

#35 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:19 AM

You hit the nail right on the head there mate...with autos,you gotta hit the ground running,it's a race against the clock to get them big as you can,as quick as you can,whilst trying to keep them as healthy as you can.i think im probably pissing in the wind with this green crack,but you never know,I've had the shittist looking plants out do the healthier looking plants on many a grow lol...fingers crossed mukka 😂👍🏻
  • Budgie, Dekay, Dex and 1 other like this

#36 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:05 AM

Lovely strains, good luck with your grow

• Lizardking, Dex and Dutchy like this

#37 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 10:19 AM

Lovely strains, good luck with your grow

Cheers TikTok...just hope I can get the best out of them 👍🏻
  • Dekay, Dex and Dutchy like this

#38 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,278 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:13 PM

there looking great apart from the GC but she'll pull through mate

on the blackberry kush mine grew at a funny angle as well lol and was very pale but must admit your BK , LSD & GSC all look better than mine ever did mate :bigjoint:

any new pics mukka :weed: :weed:

• Budgie, Lizardking, Dex and 1 other like this

#39 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:23 PM

there looking great apart from the GC but she'll pull through mate

on the blackberry kush mine grew at a funny angle as well lol and was very pale but must admit your BK , LSD & GSC all look better than mine ever did mate :bigjoint:

any new pics mukka :weed: :weed:

They WERE looking great lol...I pushed them a bit far with the feed...ooops lol,some have got a few burn marks on them now,hard not to burn then sometimes...it's a ballache finding their sweet spot.
They are all kicking out pistols now,and going for a stretch...apart from the lsd,she's not stretching too much so far.hope she does,coz she's not that tall...pretty tight compact plant tbh.
The bbk is oooking very strange...very leggy and hardly any foliage on her!! I think it's where she grew at a funny angle,and has now started growing upwards instead of sidewards 😂
I'll pop some pics up tomorrow morning mukka...lights are on in the tent at the mo,and I don't like taking lights on pics 😂😂👍🏻
  • Budgie, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#40 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:37 PM

Day 29.
All 4 girls are starting to flower now,and are stretching nicely,the LSD is a little slower to stretch than the others,hopefully she will grow a touch more,she's quite small and compact.doesnt look like I've got the purple pheno with LSD which is a shame,so looks like I could have the same pheno as you @Zipp
I've pushed these girls a little to far recently...they've all got burn marks on the tip of their leaves...ill chuck a few litres of phed water through them if they start to look too dodgy.
The green crack is still looking shite lol,but atleast she's starting to flower,the blackberry kush,well what can I say,she grew at a funny angle for a few weeks,now the stretch has kicked in,she's growing upwards,but looks like shite too,where she was growing on her side,she's got hardly any foliage on her,but as you'll see in the pics,I think she will have some lovely purple buds on her.
GSC is a bit leggy...but she smells lovely.the LSD just needs to stretch a bit more,and she will be good.
Been feeding them daily now at 1.2 ec...ph going in between 5.8-6.0,I'll give them a few more days,then get them on the green planets boost...I'm due to strip a few leaves off too,just to tidy them up a bit and allow a bit more light to get down between them.

LSD.
Attached File  image.jpeg   174.55KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   123.82KB   0 downloads

Green crack.
Attached File  image.jpeg   171.07KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   114.66KB   0 downloads

Blackberry kush.
Attached File  image.jpeg   146.54KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   110.75KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   99.99KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   126.15KB   0 downloads

Girl Scout cookies.
Attached File  image.jpeg   195.64KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpeg   121.47KB   0 downloads
  • Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 9 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.