42 replies to this topic

#1 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:44 PM

Right then, the movie has already started but you know the theme, nutter, strange goings on in the shower, so welcome to my current production,  Attached File  bates.jpg   5.63KB   0 downloads

Moving straight to the shower scene

2 Northern Lights, somewhere in flower, under a dual spectrum at  400w to manage heat, extraction 4inch rhino into the common ducting, 2 oscillating fans, temps off around 20/21 temps on between 25 and 28, humidity is one of

those aero thingys and a couple of pound land moisture traps.

Attached File  shower.jpg   110.93KB   0 downloads

They are in Jacks Magic, which has had a couple of flushes, perlite and when I potted up to 15L pots I added a soil cal mag supplement. Had one feed of Mollassessessessess.

During grow they have had  5 feeds of Sensi grow A and B, 1/2 dilution rates, they are now on 1/2 BloomAB .Starting to lighten up a bit though.

They are quite tight and there isnt much air space between stems as I am constricted to space. Plenty of air movement so I'm not worried about rot and accept the loss of bud density, needs must and all that :)

The three cutting were taken in flower from different parts of the plants and put in different pots and soil combinations, I aim aiming to stress the feck out of one of them at flip to get it to go bananas, one of the other to be pollinated.

The poor thing in the funnel on the right duct taped up to keep the light away from the roots, is just something to amuse my twisted mind.

They big girls did have two weeks under a 315W cMh and lovedit till my new toy broke, so I'm hoping it gets sorted soon as the suppliers get back in touch as I I would like to finish them off with the new light.

Keep yer posted peeps.

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, hazed bunny and 7 others like this

#2 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:06 AM

Gwarn Dutchy ill have some of this,I always
thought a ensuite would make a good groom.Wheres the NL's from pal?
  • Dekay and Dex like this

#3 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:18 AM

Attached File  nlb1.JPG   48.85KB   0 downloads

I bought a Dirty dozen from Bonza seeds on a promotion BC, these were two Delicious seeds, Northern Lights Blue, I dug the write up and I have only grow Durban so I thought it was time to feed, rest and chop up some different victims, I mean guests!!

Heres the pitch

Attached File  nlb.JPG   71.1KB   0 downloads

TBH BC,  as its winter and I have a spare room, I didnt see he point in using the garage till its been insulated and the en suite is ok, bit Fawlty Towers when theres guests though!!

• Budgie, Dekay, hazed bunny and 4 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:06 PM

Nice one Dutchy, tis a bit of bummer about the new light going tits up when your in full flow, but tis what is, good luck with this one anyhow. :)

• Dekay, Forest, Dex and 2 others like this

#5 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:51 PM

Nice one Dutchy, tis a bit of bummer about the new light going tits up when your in full flow, but tis what is, good luck with this one anyhow. :)

Bang on Jimmi  :) no point stressing over little things, thanks mate :)

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 2 others like this

#6 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 05:59 PM

Count me in matey. I want a room with a shower...

• Budgie, Forest, Dex and 1 other like this

#7 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

Count me in matey. I want a room with a shower...

Aw Dude, welcome to my guest house, nice to see you bro, special song for you :)

• Budgie, 2scoops and Dex like this

#8 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 07:29 PM

im in dutchy, ;)

giphy.gif

its  such a shame on the cmh light, it would of been you fav light to grow under for sure , shit happens tho! better now then when you love it so much you cant do without it :P

is the funnel thing so the roots can grow in to the bottle res?  i like it  ,i found the light dont seem to bother the roots hardly ive grown in lots of clear cut off lucasade bottles  i tape them at first then tried without and found no diff whats so ever,

regards f

• Budgie, 2scoops, Dex and 1 other like this

#9 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:41 PM

Ha ha ha, love the clip, cheers Forest, the funell thing is a stoner moment,  stick it in a funnel thing in water and see what happens,  because its a runt cutting and I dont let any opportunity to learn go to waste  :)

im in dutchy, ;)

giphy.gif

its  such a shame on the cmh light, it would of been you fav light to grow under for sure , shit happens tho! better now then when you love it so much you cant do without it :P

is the funnel thing so the roots can grow in to the bottle res?  i like it  ,i found the light dont seem to bother the roots hardly ive grown in lots of clear cut off lucasade bottles  i tape them at first then tried without and found no diff whats so ever,

regards f

• Dekay, 2scoops and Dex like this

#10 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:48 PM

i think its great  m8 ive done all sorts of thing to see what works, i love to see it  :P 

• Dex, Bubonik Chronic and Dutchy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.