42 replies to this topic

#21 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:21 PM

With photo-period plants I will finish up in a 22 litre air pot. Just don't have the space for them at the minute so they ware going to have a long and slow veg period till the last of my Auto's are in the final three or four weeks. 

Think I'll have  a go with the air pots when I have space again, think they have the edge over my Asda buckets :) wot I drilled holes.

• Bubonik Chronic likes this

#22 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:30 PM

Think I'll have  a go with the air pots when I have space again, think they have the edge over my Asda buckets :) wot I drilled holes.

Well might do, just a little bit possibly... :missy:  :agreed:

• Bubonik Chronic and Dutchy like this

#23 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:28 PM

These revegs are strange creatures, weird man, havent got a  clue what I.m doing mind lol

Attached File  IMG_1478.JPG   97.88KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_1477.JPG   134.04KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_1476.JPG   108.55KB   0 downloads

They are all doing their own thing and its all different, I wonder if its related to how and where I cut them, all growing differently.

Had to pop my tent up in the spare room its too warm in the shower at the mo with HPS 

Attached File  IMG_1482.JPG   109.37KB   0 downloads

Laters Gators  :)

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 1 other like this

#24 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:40 PM

hi dutchy

the revegs are strange they do all grow a bit diff ,   lots of low watt light and they will turn around , you are going to love the plants you get from reveg  those pop corn bud explode with branching , i like to do it from just pop corn buds like your  second pic   that will be a cracking plant

• Budgie, Dekay, Bubonik Chronic and 1 other like this

#25 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:44 PM

@Forest thaks Forest, when I get to the point of stressing one to grow some nuts, any thing about them that might lead me to pick a particular victim ?? :)

• Dekay likes this

#26 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

that i cant help with never done it,  im not sure what sort of stress they put them through to grow nuts id like to know as well ,

• Dekay and Dutchy like this

#27 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:56 PM

I have some bought some CS and some Snake oil plant tonic thing that sends em loopy if you over dose them a bit. I read some where environment is also key to how they are disposed to sex, so the fridge is coming in too, I just wondered if there were any noticeable characteristics prior to flip to take advantage of re sexual orientation,   feck me, that sounding technical.

should of just said, cool thanks Forest  :)  @Forest

• Budgie, Dekay and duke like this

#28 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:17 AM

here it is, 1 drop in 4 litres so its really concentrated, whether it does what it says or not is debatable, but giving it too much scrambles its hormones a bit, apparently so its getting poisoned and the occasional ice bath  :)

Attached File  superthrive.JPG   35.98KB   0 downloads

Attached File  superthrive2.JPG   45.58KB   0 downloads

• Budgie and Dekay like this

#29 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:20 AM

here it is, 1 drop in 4 litres so its really concentrated, whether it does what it says or not is debatable, but giving it too much scrambles its hormones a bit, apparently so its getting poisoned and the occasional ice bath  :)

attachicon.gifsuperthrive.JPG

attachicon.gifsuperthrive2.JPG

I have done it when I was growing in soil I repotted a plant and fed it a good dose of nutes but I did not get many only one branch turned but I grew a seed out in pot noodle and it was fine :)

• Budgie, Forest, Bubonik Chronic and 1 other like this

#30 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:53 AM

I have done it when I was growing in soil I repotted a plant and fed it a good dose of nutes but I did not get many only one branch turned but I grew a seed out in pot noodle and it was fine :)

Thank Dekay , appreciated  :)

• Bubonik Chronic likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.