Open Now: The Royal Queen Seeds 15 Strain Welcome Grow-out, POTS Plant of the Season Comp, Germination Shoot-out Comp, Completed Diary Rewards. Coming soon: The Summer Pot Noodle Grow and more...

Photo

symbol does zambeza og bubblegum and white widow xl grow using plantphotonics cobs and panels

Zambeza Grow OG Bubblegum White Widow XL LED COB Flood and Drain Photoperiod

205 replies to this topic

#201 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • LocationA place you got to be brough up in to live

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

Lol @Dutchy yeah bro I was putting that down to the fan blowing directly above what's your thoughts my mate? All input greatly accepted fam.
  • duke, WalterEgo420 and Dutchy like this

#202 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

Fan will do it every time.

• duke, WalterEgo420, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#203 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:11 AM

@Dutchy after further inspection mate I've noticed rusting of the leafs I'm going to empty watertank tonight and just feed ph water to flush the rockwool, this is something that I do as a rule in every grow but this time I haven't.

#204 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:49 AM

that one has had those curled leaves for a while now  , spoted it before and put it down to heat stress ? your running those cobs at 10 inches you said right? to much light imo that why you are getting the fade in the larger fans on a few and the curling imo
  • duke, WalterEgo420, Dutchy and 2 others like this

#205 Dutchy

Dutchy

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:38 AM

Cant comment on the feed thing Symbo, I'm more mother earth with enhancements  :)

• duke, WalterEgo420 and symbol 22 like this

#206 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

that one has had those curled leaves for a while now , spoted it before and put it down to heat stress ? your running those cobs at 10 inches you said right? to much light imo that why you are getting the fade in the larger fans on a few and the curling imo

Gonna do the flush and raise lights another few inches bro see how it goes, cheers for advice mate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zambeza Grow, OG Bubblegum, White Widow XL, LED, COB, Flood and Drain, Photoperiod

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.