113 replies to this topic

#11 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:57 AM

As this is my 1st attempt please be gentle!!  :spar:

Finally switched on auto pots today after hand-watering for just over a week, also switched lighting to 13/11 today for 1 week before they start 12/12.

attachicon.gif20170220_161904.jpg

Bought a small air pump with just 1 outlet for now and put long air stone in tank, seems to be doing ok but a 2 outlet pump will be used soon.

attachicon.gif20170220_171359.jpg  

The strain is Dr Crippling's Incredible Bulk, which I've been growing in soil for awhile now but this is my 2nd coco grow and 1st in auto pots.

Ive vegged the 6 plants for about 4 weeks and used plastic bendz to try to attempt some training but veg area is small and skills very limited lol

attachicon.gif20170220_161755.jpgattachicon.gif20170220_161802.jpgattachicon.gif20170220_161932.jpg

They are in 15L pots with 1 1/2 inch of vital inks pebbles at bottom, then filled with Canna Pro Coco, did want to do a 30/70 mix by adding perlite to coco but forgot to buy coco, years of previous drug abuse in my 20's have shot my memory to bits so I forget everything, even this diary probably!

Nutes I'm using are Canna Coco A+B, Canna Cal-Mag, Green Planet Massive and Buddha's Tree PK 9-18

]attachicon.gif20170220_171339.jpgattachicon.gif20170220_161944.jpg

The only issue I have is the waters very soft in my area, must be all the sheep p#ssing as it runs down mountains lol

The before ppm is just 094 :wtfsign: and even after I added (per litre) 2.5ml of A+B, 1.5ml of cal-mag, 3ml of Massive and 0.25 of pk 9-18 the ppm of the feed is about 580 so will this cause any under-feeding problems?

Ive took some poor pics with my ancient lg phone but hopefully I can use my better half's phone next time.

Hope ive done this right and all  :help:  is greatly appreciated :D

My bg is as low but with just the canna a n b it would be a ppm of 6-700 at 1.5 ml p l, you sure the ppm meter is working right

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#12 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:14 PM

Not sure dekay but ive only just realised that theres calibration solution available for the ppm pen, ive got the solution for ph pen but didnt know about other 1.

Tho when i used buddy with the A+B nutes, the ppm pen used to measure well into 990+ but ill get it checked anyway.

Thanks for looking in 😀
  • Dekay, duke, Dex and 1 other like this

#13 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 04:23 PM

Autopot newbie question time lol 😀

Can i take the pots out of tray when they are ready to be lollypopped?

Im not sure if this would cause issues with the system but back 3 plants will be difficult to trim otherwise.

Will take some pics tomorrow but nothing much is happening, forgot to add that its a 1m x 1m tent with an air-cooled 600w hps light.

I have a new omega 600w son-t bulb to put in on monday which is just for flowering, bulb in there right now is sunmaster duel spec but its been used for about 15 mths and i recently read that its best to change bulb every grow, costly but might be worth it lol 👍
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#14 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Just a quick update because tbh not much is happening right now.

Plants seem to be well and growing as normal and I'm lovin the lazy mans way of growing :pimped:

Putting new bulb in there tomorrow and I've ordered a stop-tap for 16mm iceline so I can clean filter and drain 100L reservoir when needed.

Took a few pics but still not good quality because I had to use my crap phone lol

Any fine growers have any answers to the question I asked in my last post about being able to remove pots so I can lollypop back plants?

Attached File  tgc 2.jpg   134.33KB   0 downloadsAttached File  tgc 5.jpg   165.72KB   0 downloadsAttached File  tgc 6.jpg   239.86KB   0 downloads

Oh and now my tents on the world wide web I've added a guard dog to my grow room :D

Attached File  guard dog.jpg   57.67KB   0 downloads

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#15 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:49 PM

Very nice indeed valley must be nice to grow all same strain I should try it sometime help with my plant OCD lol :)

• duke, Petal, Dex and 2 others like this

#16 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:34 AM

Looking shpot on here dragon not sure if you van take pot off the tray here is a link i was reading before..

There is a part where it says bout flushing where it says you can take pot off tray to fluck plant's incase of ober feeding or lockouts :D. Hope it helps http://www.growell.c...autopot-systems

Good luck mi brother and all the best :D
  • Budgie, duke, ValleyDragon and 1 other like this

#17 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

Looking shpot on here dragon not sure if you van take pot off the tray here is a link i was reading before..

There is a part where it says bout flushing where it says you can take pot off tray to fluck plant's incase of ober feeding or lockouts :D. Hope it helps http://www.growell.c...autopot-systems

Good luck mi brother and all the best :D

Nice one Dexy  :)

• duke, Dex and ValleyDragon like this

#18 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:13 PM

ill pull up a comfy chair i i may?

no need to offer any advice,  you got all the best help in here already :P  but dont tell them i said that  ;) 

very nice,  maybe a little to full ,  but thats better than not enough :D  

• duke, Dex and ValleyDragon like this

#19 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:32 PM

Cheers everyone for popping in, not much happening yet but everything seems to be ok 😀

And thanks for link labs, better get my student hat on and do some studying lol 👍
  • Dekay, duke, denots and 1 other like this

#20 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:35 PM

Hey Forest ive got 5 children so you would think id learnt my lesson by now on over-filling places 😂
  • Budgie, Dekay, denots and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.