40 replies to this topic

#1 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

Hello Everyone at Green circle, I thought its about time that I introduced myself officially for those who haven't spoken to me already a little bit about myself.  I've just left my twenties so you could say I have just grown up in that respect. The reason I have joined this forum is I'm looking further my knowledge and share what I have learned with anyone that's interested really. Been growing for a few years now and have a couple of grows under my belt it's organic all the way for me done a fair bit of reading online and I have a couple of books now so understand the basic concepts of building a living soil. Recently started guerilla growing which is right up my street there nothing more enjoyable to me than being out in nature and if I can grow some delicious herbs at the same this is spot on for me.

My current set up I'm using a 300w eshine led after doing a ton of research this was the best LED I could find at the low price range supposed to be the same as a diamond series but without the hefty price tag, also I've been using a 250w Lumitek in the winter months.
That's about it really introductions is not my strong point! this is a great forum and the members are also fantastic people hope I can fit in here and continue to share the knowledge.

Regards SQ.

• Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 14 others like this

#2 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:16 PM

Hi Solo,

Welcome to the Circle. I hope you enjoy your stay :)

• duke, Petal, Solo Quin and 3 others like this

#3 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:27 PM

Hello matey, good to have you post up a bit of back ground. Love growing in soil too.

See you on the forums.

• duke, Petal, Solo Quin and 3 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:41 PM

hi if i havent said allready and if i have hi again!welcome to the circle im glad to hear you approve,peace

• Petal, Solo Quin, Bubonik Chronic and 2 others like this

#5 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 05:53 PM

Welcome dude,I think we spoke a bit on chat.You got a diary up yet for your outdoor trench digging mission?
  • Petal, Solo Quin, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#6 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:47 PM

Hey thanks to everyone for the replies it's good to be here.

• smokin soul, duke, Petal and 3 others like this

#7 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

Hiya Solo. nice to meet you ;)

• Petal, Solo Quin, Bubonik Chronic and 2 others like this

#8 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

Welcome dude,I think we spoke a bit on chat.You got a diary up yet for your outdoor trench digging mission?

Cheers pal not at the minute been posting some pictures preparing the plots outside ready for the coming season,  as for indoors I was half way through doing one when I started here so I did not think it would be worth putting one up, will be documenting both inside and out from here on. 

• Petal, Bubonik Chronic, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#9 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:58 PM

Hiya Solo. nice to meet you ;)

Ay up bud how you doing ;)

• Petal and symbol 22 like this

#10 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 07:05 PM

hi if i havent said allready and if i have hi again!welcome to the circle im glad to hear you approve,peace

How you doing mate I remember you and Bud light and watufkinlokinat were the first people helping me out many years ago you probably won't remember me but I do never forget those that help me out.

Cheers.

• Budgie, Petal and symbol 22 like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.