22 replies to this topic

#1 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:06 PM

Yo Yo im playing with the idea of a coco grow after seeing some of the monsters grown on here and am just pricing things up.Would this http://m.ebay.co.uk/...5959?nav=SEARCH
and a ph/ec pen do me right?
Cheers BC
  • duke, Lizardking, ZenArcher and 1 other like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:11 PM

Canna coco pro+, canna AnB for coco and pk 13/14 should ya to start, maybe some gro-tec silicon but its optional as are boosts like green planets massive, it`s up to you whether you get an EC pen, but probably better you do, deffo need a ph pen, if you buy an ec pen make sure you get an ec pen and not those wanky cheapo ppm metres that claim EC pen on fleabay, oh ph up n down, well no need for up if using silicon, just ph-.

• duke, Lizardking, Dex and 1 other like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:12 PM

Just clicked your link thats bang on is that stuff. :)

I own this EC pen its only one ive ever owned and it works a treat. The cheap yellow ph pens work great as well so long as you dont go dropping it in your mix or slinging it around and break the glass globe, but that applies to all ph pens

• Lizardking, Dex and Bubonik Chronic like this

#4 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:17 PM

I'd grab some kind of root stim too...cannas rhizotonics always served me well 👍🏻
  • Dex and Bubonik Chronic like this

#5 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:36 PM

Cheers lads,them pens arnt cheap are they
70 bar for a pair of em.Going to have to be done,shit if peeps are getting 8oz off autos in coco id be daft not to.
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Lizardking and 1 other like this

#6 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:40 PM

Cheers lads,them pens arnt cheap are they
70 bar for a pair of em.Going to have to be done,shit if peeps are getting 8oz off autos in coco id be daft not to.

Worth their weight in gold though mukka...you'll have a lot more control on how your plants are feeding with them 👍🏻

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:45 PM

Fuck spending 70 quid on both. A  ph pen is like £6 and EC pen £25 in the links i put up in my previous post.

• Lizardking, Ken Erbis, Dex and 1 other like this

#8 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

Fuck spending 70 quid on both. A ph pen is like £6 and EC pen £25 in the links i put up in my previous post.

Ahh thats more like it cheers jimbo
  • 2scoops, Lizardking and Dex like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:10 PM

Ahh thats more like it cheers jimbo

Some may say its better to buy quality but well ive only ever had one cheapo ec pen and 2 cheapo ph pens, my own fault cus i dropped them both and smashed the glass ball i bought a bit more expensive type, but i cant see a difference and if i drop it i swear that ball will break, so yes basically look after the cheapo ones rinsning after each use and i always fill lid/cap with cold water afterwards to sit the actual probes in and they should last quite some time. EC pens are sturdy as feck and last for ever, well mine has upto now. Maybe look at an EC and PH callibration fluid, dont go crazy, one say EC 2.8`ish will do ya and PH buffer 4 or 7 just one or both work, tbh i think only one of those ph buffers is called for, but tis up  to you,

#10 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:16 PM

Me an Dekay both use these for £12 neve let us down calibrate every other week and it never more than 0.1 out and it measure's 0.00 for good accuracy

https://www.amazon.c...5eCL&ref=plSrch
  • 2scoops, Dex and Bubonik Chronic like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Coco

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.