11 replies to this topic

#1 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:42 PM

What's the absolutely strongest/mental-est weed you ever smoked?

Just wondering because everyone is different.

I have to say that in recent memory, the strongest I've had was some Silver Haze. It was a rogue plant that went total Saitva on me and jeeezus. Talk about strap yourself in for the ride, like coming up on really strong acid at some points. I couldn't handle it,  and that's saying something :evil: It just made my head race around and not be able to lock on to a thought for more than a few seconds. A Couple of mates, who don't grow but are 'addicted' lets call it to the buzz of street weed thought it was the dogs bollocks.

so, what's your particular poison?

• Mr Pothead, Dekay, hazed bunny and 7 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:22 PM

hi budgie my all time best smoke is the original afghan1 x hindu kush but of modern strains vanilla kush has the longest lasting stone if mature and cured it seems to last all day!but i must say this killa watt is a good one and ticks all the right boxes,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, hazed bunny and 5 others like this

#3 Mr Pothead

Mr Pothead

Skydiving Mod

• Sleeping Mods
  • 580 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

My most knockout strain was a trifle from DZ the MMG dominant beast, it got stronger as time went on, either that or my critical lush I grew under led 12.12 from seed, buds were white with frost, killer stuff :)
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#4 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:36 PM

The wreck f8 I use to grow could be a bit of a hairy ride if you took it earlier, would just disappear into my own head at first and not be aware of my surroundings and then be so stoned afterwards, I think this killa pretty strong but also find it hard to tell with weed strength now I use oil it is another level, oh the cataract kush by DNA that was a mad one, grew big with little nugs but the effect meant I didnt use as much, yeah that was something else.

• Budgie, Mr Pothead, duke and 2 others like this

#5 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 11:50 PM

Durban Poison, which was compressed to the point of looking like and being as hard as rabbit food pellets.
  • Budgie, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#6 Ganjaholic

Ganjaholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:03 AM

Buddha Tahoe by Cali Connections was one of my most memorable highs. Grew it out a few years later but unfortunately couldn't find the pheno that could recreate that high of old. :(
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#7 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:59 PM

Dam white widow,bought from de pipj . South of the brewery. Half a spliff of with a baccy and full heart palpitations.
Scary shit. They said it was an old clone they have been growing for ages and is in a few
Local establishments. Completely evil shit.
Super silver haze from dam also, this time from greenhouse coffee shop near the canals
And red light district. The most para inducing weed I've smoked. I was in the middle
Of the dam when they were in semi finals of euro football. So was busy, but Jesus I just wanted to disappear.
The widow trumps it tho as was genuinely evil shit. Taste was very lemony, unlike other widows I've tried and the tricks were all over it.
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

#8 jackball17

jackball17

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:52 PM

I was fifteen years old walking down the road where I lived,bit of a rough

Part of North London met this other kid I knew from youth club walking same direction

He pulled out a three skinned joint I'd never seen one before said you ever get Stoned

Yep I said loads of times ,we shared the joint to the end of the road where there was an

Acre of rough old ground they called a park,he carried on so where else,now it's hitting

Me like a train,staggered over to a tree and was holding myself up gripping it for dear

Life ,fell on me arse whitey whitey big time I really thought I was dying

Pakistani black I'd give anything for that hit now or would i
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 7 others like this

#9 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:08 PM

SUPER SKUNK

There is one specific strain that comes to mind this was over tens years back when cannabis was still class c and you could pick a quarter up for about 30 quid full weight as well. So I bought it off a friend there wasn't much and the person said it was special which is why he wanted 12.50 a for 1.7. Which I agreed grabbed some before heading back home later that day sitting in my room on the bed ripped a bong & a pre made a joint at the same time smoked the bowl started toking away on the spliff, after smoking about half way through my stomach started to turn upside down. I can clearly remember laughing to myself thinking in my head there's no way I'm going to whitey off weed alone as I haven't done this for many years since I first started in my junior years.So I carried on toking away as you do next thing I know full raging death sweats came over my stomach just exploded so I was forced to run to the toilet and kick a massive whitey out.

:D

• Budgie, duke, KiefKat and 2 others like this

#10 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 02:33 PM

Dutch passion cheese #1 or a hermied super lemon haze.

Could never decide so its joint one lol
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: strongest, weed, smoke, hash, with farty bits, tgc, t-g-c

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.