• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Administrator

Administrator

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 134 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:32 PM

Welcome to the Worst Plant of the Year 2017 contest.

Are you growing a mutant?, or just plain fucking it with your shit growing skills and neglect? Or maybe you fed it Knorr beef stock cubes for a laugh and wiped your arse on the fan leaves as an organic feeding method?  Or perhaps you put a lot of effort into it after seeing this competition and grew a big long dangly thing with internoding over a metre to try and win it?
It doth not matter how it was achieved, this is about !!! SHIT PLANTS!!!

All  you have to do is, bite the bullet,  take a pic of your pitiful effort at growing a simple weed and post it up in this thread. That said, Oxo Gravy Granules hydro, flushing with RedEx, using old woollen socks as rhizopot alternatives, training the plants to look like human genitals (cocks ball tits and poonanis), foliar feeding with head and shoulders, dipping the plant in vpower diesel and setting it on fire, growing it in a dried out & slightly crusty stool.......all are very welcome and acceptable approaches :nod:

Rules:
  • Your plant must be "shit",
  • It must also be alive at time of picture
  • Plant should at be at least in vegetative phase. (we can all bugger up seedlings without even blinking)
  • Trying to grow a shit one from scratch is very much encouraged. :evil:
  • Your plant does not have to be a mutant to enter, although mutants are tough to beat.
  • You must include the TGC logo or have something with TGC on it in the picture.
  • This thread closes on midnight on the last day of the year
  • The separate vote thread will run 01/01/2018 for two weeks.
  • Prizes, shiny regalia and the infamy of shame will be awarded to the winner.

Bad luck to all who enter and may the most abysmally crappy plant win :rofl:

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 14 others like this

#2 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

I'm sure I can sort something out this year again  :P , I promise, I'll try me hardest :lol:  .

• Budgie, Dekay, mrsDeeks and 8 others like this

#3 Max

Max

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:43 PM

Can't wait da see what peeps gonna end up entering here :) hehe, its gonna be a epic thread :)
  • Dekay, denots, mrsDeeks and 6 others like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:08 PM

I have one

Pics to prove later
  • Budgie, Dekay, denots and 6 others like this

#5 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

Will see what happens in the great outdoors this year sure to be one or two freaks in amongst the herd. 

Attached Files

Edited by Solo Quin, 07 March 2017 - 09:03 PM.

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 9 others like this

#6 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:14 PM

Well, I really thought I had one to start proceedings.

But, I gave it a feed of soaked porridge water and a bit of mg, last gasp chance for it and, knock me down with a feather, but in <48hrs she's turned around and starting to take off. I just might have to feed her some gravy to knock her back again :P

• Dekay, denots, Solo Quin and 7 others like this

#7 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:19 AM

I've got one, just don't know whether to shame me self  :P , as this one is a proper fuck up. Clue...........Lemon Crack & mite  :lol:  :lol: .

• Dekay, Solo Quin, Dex and 4 others like this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:20 AM

I have a funky looking black blood is deformation part os shit plant's? Or weird growth pattern lol

I re read and mutations are welcomed lol

Okay brief history. She soaked as normal sunk as normal sprouted as normal then when she got to three finger leafs she halted for a while then freaky looking leafs and topped her self or is it she topped her self then freaky leafs

The part where she topped her self its gone to a tri node two have grown fast

node facing up has normally growth looking, second node of the self topped herself and seems to have sone deformation about it and i think she is gonna top her self again or somthin much mutantier <if thats even a word :smoked:.. The third node is still pretty small to determine its funk

Attached File  DSC_0418.JPG   87.55KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0419.JPG   86.69KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0420.JPG   70.42KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0421.JPG   79.71KB   0 downloads
  • The Dude Abides, denots, Solo Quin and 4 others like this

#9 Nonconformiest

Nonconformiest

- - -< against the wind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

A search on mutants brought me to this thread. :thumbsup:
Don't want to enter the competition but I do want to discuss the plant I have growing now.
Lets move this post to another thread if there is a better spot for it. 

Right so got a fat bushy girl that just started showing polyploidy or possibly fasciation on one branch only so far
G13 x Amnesia Haze x skunk#1 genetics (forgot the order of propagation so your guess is good as mine on that)
I don't put to much emphasis on the name game as I see plants being called they are certainly not, so bagseed it is!

1.5m tall
two buds in one!
I will remove leaves for better view of the split  
odd bud is at the bottom of pic, the rest look normal so far

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 7 others like this

#10 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

A search on mutants brought me to this thread. :thumbsup:
Don't want to enter the competition but I do want to discuss the plant I have growing now.
Lets move this post to another thread if there is a better spot for it.

Right so got a fat bushy girl that just started showing polyploidy or possibly fasciation on one branch only so far
G13 x Amnesia Haze x skunk#1 genetics (forgot the order of propagation so your guess is good as mine on that)
I don't put to much emphasis on the name game as I see plants being called they are certainly not, so bagseed it is!

1.5m tall
two buds in one!
I will remove leaves for better view of the split
odd bud is at the bottom of pic, the rest look normal so far

I had a split double bud on a auto a bit back,didn't do it no harm ☺ that's a nice bush btw 😁
  • Dekay, denots, Solo Quin and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Worst, Plant of the Year

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.