97 replies to this topic

#1 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

At 5:30 this morning the skies were almost clear, save for a bit of cloud to the south, this is the picture at 7:45

Looking East Attached File  DSC00031.JPG   96.92KB   0 downloads

South East  Attached File  DSC00032.JPG   83.56KB   0 downloads

West, older trail widening out, causing opacity Attached File  DSC00033.JPG   67.74KB   0 downloads

Modern jet engines DO NOT LEAVE A VAPOUR TRAIL as you can see this one is notAttached File  DSC00035.JPG   33.11KB   0 downloads

So I know some of you are thinking "that's just normal, must be near the airport"? the airport is 25 miles in this direction, not the best pic but there were no trails at all in that directionAttached File  DSC00036.JPG   71.8KB   0 downloads

I have had enough arguments about this and I don't want to start a slanging match but if you don't believe in chemtrails, its time to start observing the skies, you will soon come to the conclusion that the skies are being sprayed, deliberately!

I don't pretend to know who is doing it (although I would guess CIA backed military) or what they are spraying, nor for what pupose (although it definitely blocks the amount of sunlight hitting the earth)

Don't take my word for it and don't dismiss it without investigating it yourself

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 7 others like this

#2 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:38 AM

Surely, IF, chemtrails are so widely used that it would be a bit hard to cover up with all those planes flying around, all those chems getting loaded onto planes, the transport of those chems around the world for distribution, ensuring that not a single air traffic controller blows the cover? That political leaders/states the world over (or the ones with access to the technology to id these things) are all in on the game?, and all conspiring to hide the fact from everyone? Successfully?

Or is it because they get given an entry pass to the Antarctic space ship-pyramid in return for their silence?

• 2scoops, duke, marque08 and 8 others like this

#3 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

http://contrailscien...ut-others-dont/
  • 2scoops, fairy, Slippery and 3 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:36 PM

So maybe Ryanair, Jet2, Thompson, Virgin, and on and on and on, but yes so their CEO`s got their heads together and fill their juice tanks with some vapor trails type fuel, which quite possibly isn`t bought or refined in the land of conspiracies but refined in different countries around the world ? so whomever is behind the vapor trails has sorted all this jet fuel or whatever they use to make these trails in all these refineries or chemical plants in different countries with dodgey chemicals and no one in these companies know this is going down or they all keep QT cus Jason Bourne or 007 may do them all in :P ;)

Even if that was all possible i can`t see all countries from around the world using this same stuff and adding chemicals say like Iranian airlines and many more who will be refining their own jet fuel, i mean i can`t see if planes Iranian airlines without binnoculors but if i was a betting man i will say those planes kick out the same vapor on an early morning flying from Iran on a cool day where it will be minus zero on temps up their but as day warms up the trails are lesser. :)

I`m no sciency type but would a better explanation be summink to do with air temp higher up is colder and very much so cooler and jet engines are running hot so hot engines + below zero temps + humidity = creates vapour trails and yes even engine fumes/smoke are more visable the cooler it is, say possibly like a car at 6am on a sunny cold frosty morning the fumes coming out of the exhaust are alot more visable at 6am  than they are at 12pm when the day has warmed up and even if the engines don`t run too hot it`s gotta run at least warm, so that mixing with cooler air a bit like when you breath out on a frosty morning creates vapour and tbh i would say jet engines are gonna be running pretty hot somewhere in their no matter what they use as coolent or whatever is used, i mean i`m not sure but i`m just going by how a car engine heats up more you drive it or even anything mechanical that uses combustion to get it working gets hot with use :)

• marque08, igiggle, fairy and 5 others like this

#5 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:08 PM

What is it that's allegedly being sprayed?

• 2scoops, Slippery, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#6 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

Nobody knows😂😂😂
  • Slippery, Solo Quin, Dex and 1 other like this

#7 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

Glad you done this slippery :)

Those planes are un marked that leave trails and they do a u turn when days im guessing aint many on the job.

They are praying things because the trail is so thick that it leaves shadows.. Normally you see the shadows when sun is far in horizon at round 8 am

I have a pic somewhere and that was a very big plane that left 4 strip trail and it was awesome to see lol ill see if i can dig it out on here.

Another thing i noticed that those planes always seem to do the trails around where the sun is or going to be like an X then few mins later the sun moves around or near the x spot :huh:

For 4 years now i been spending allot of time observing the skies and these things stood out..

Has anyone notices the moon not going on its normal course this winter and now spring?

Here is the pic i was talking about that was a fat olane likebthe ones that dropped those bomb barrels back in the days lol.. Attached File  gallery_1082_330_213653.jpg   65.68KB   0 downloads
  • 2scoops, duke, fairy and 3 others like this

#8 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:39 PM

If you want to no the truth about the sky please don't google chemtrsils all you will get is disinformation or missinformation. Simply change your search term to geo engineering. It's all there in black and white.
What there spraying
Why there spraying
And what they can do to keep the chaf up ther for longer
  • Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 7 others like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:21 PM

Maybe the 4 trails were from a  boeng 747 that has 4 jet engines, 2 on each wing like these doing trails in daytime Dex.

747 and the smaller 737

• marque08, fairy, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:29 PM

If you want to no the truth about the sky please don't google chemtrsils all you will get is disinformation or missinformation. Simply change your search term to geo engineering. It's all there in black and white.
What there spraying
Why there spraying
And what they can do to keep the chaf up ther for longer

Theirs some good reading their yes, nice mate. :)

• fairy, Solo Quin and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.