97 replies to this topic

#11 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:30 PM

Aye on normal jets they seem to disappear after few mins but the actual kem trails or goe engineering is thicker and planes do a u turn..

Its like there is always a plane thats forgotten something lol..

Im a saddo that looks up allot only for my information and should be able to get one where the plane comes back to do the second line... Like # shape they go and come back turning around doing second line..
  • 2scoops, fairy, Slippery and 2 others like this

#12 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

Just to touch on a couple of points;

@Budgie  & Jimmy these are military craft, at high altitude, they would not concern an ATC. There are many more airports that do not carry passengers than those that do, also there are many more non-commercial flights than "public"   Atmospheric conditions do not explain anything as this seems to make no difference, the  trails appear in all weathers and temperatures.

@marque08 This does not explain why there are hundreds of flights one day and non the next, please look at the skies often and build your own picture.

I'd like to get away from those questions, as @olmec said, there is too much disinformation around to be able to tell exactly what is going on, you could research it for years and still be wrong, and there is someone right now trying to find the picture of a guy with a tin foil hat to post! :)

What I would like to do is share what I have experienced in the last twenty years of observing this.

I first noticed them over 20 years ago, before youtube and all it's nutters, whilst laying on (and probably smoking)the grass at the park. It was a beautiful summers day but the sky was full of airplanes leaving "persistant contrails", these contrails seemed to swell up and eventually covered the whole sky.

Whether or not these are some nasty scheme by a shadowed hand or innocent water vapour, this happens, frequently and the sky is now much more opaque than it used to be, the older members will remember much bluer skies and much more settled weather.

A large part of my (self) evidence is that the trails are sporadic, I have observed trails constantly for two weeks at a  time, and also the absence of them, and the planes that lay them!

They seem to be most prevalent in the early morning, like this morning, almost clear blue. The trails seem to attract clouds, making the day overcast (this is geoengineering) they are usually grouped together on one side of the sky but do move position during the day, this evening the trails are overhead and to the west.

Attached File  DSC00048.JPG   73.63KB   0 downloads This is from about 2:30, looking roughly Northwest, high level trails (may)have brought low level cloud.

Attached File  DSC00049.JPG   75.31KB   0 downloads

This is the outcome at 5:00 back in my garden, looking (roughly)to the southwestAttached File  DSC00051.JPG   62.68KB   0 downloads

..a heavily aerosolised opaque sky.

There was also an irridescent cloud on my way home, these are quite rare naturally but common after heavy spraying, it's basically sunlight refracting from the particles. Sun dogs, also refraction from the sun are also rare except in extreem cold (where the reflector is ice) are also common after spraying.

Here is a picture of a plane laying a trail, if you zoom in, you will see that the trails do not line up properlyAttached File  DSC00044.JPG   27.12KB   0 downloads and cause a twist, could this be that the engines are out of line? :lol:

This really bothers me, more so  the number of people who are completely unaware or dont seem to mind! Most people I discuss it with calmly and clearly eventually admit there is something going on, all the evidence is there if you care to observe!

• Budgie, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

Would not say just all the power stations in China kick more shit out like carbon and cause global warming more than any plane but if they just making earth warmer and governments are spending zillions doing it when it can be done without trying for nowt by humanity in general and not just by coal power, well...... just let us do it on our own if thats their goal. In fact what is the point of these chemtrails if it`s not what i just said what are they for guys ? 

Found this on a science page it seems to be saying what i said earlier, ok we have heard about false news lol and im sure theirs 100`s+++ page for page contradicting each and backing their point up, but myself i`m not having it. Each to their own though guys :) http://science.howst...-chemtrails.htm

• duke, Solo Quin, Dex and 1 other like this

#14 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

Aye on normal jets they seem to disappear after few mins but the actual kem trails or goe engineering is thicker and planes do a u turn..

Its like there is always a plane thats forgotten something lol..

Im a saddo that looks up allot only for my information and should be able to get one where the plane comes back to do the second line... Like # shape they go and come back turning around doing second line..

That`s called stacking planes done by ground control at airports whilst they wait for a slot to land on a runway and in doing this some planes also have to dump fuel, so the planes not too heavy to land and it`s safe landinmg weight isn`t breached, where as it`s take of weight can be much heavier hence full fuel tanks, it would probably be a sticky landing and possibly a crash if a 747 or 737 tried landing in an emergency after taking off without dumping the fuel it has left. You`ve got 4 or 5 big airports not too far from yourself too by the way so some of those trails won`t be the steam type trails caused by heat,cold and humidity but more the plane dumping  jet fuel so it can land safely

• duke, Solo Quin, Dex and 1 other like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:12 PM

Do you mean by military planes > summink like our military and other countries militaries have fleets and fleets of secret 747, 737 and whatever else we would fly disguised just as passenger jets and used for chemtrails only @Slippery or real miliatary green army type planes are used, would you say the ones i added in the youtube vids are miliary planes being as you say in your first post "Modern jet engines DO NOT LEAVE A VAPOUR TRAIL" ?

• Solo Quin and Horse Badorties like this

#16 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

hi all i reckon its just like your car engine and mostly water vapour and hydrocarbons and some residue of fuel not greatly healthy im sure very pretty sometimes though,peace

• 2scoops, Solo Quin and Horse Badorties like this

#17 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

That`s called stacking planes done by ground control at airports whilst they wait for a slot to land on a runway and in doing this some planes also have to dump fuel, so the planes not too heavy to land and it`s safe landinmg weight isn`t breached, where as it`s take of weight can be much heavier hence full fuel tanks, it would probably be a sticky landing and possibly a crash if a 747 or 737 tried landing in an emergency after taking off without dumping the fuel it has left. You`ve got 4 or 5 big airports not too far from yourself too by the way so some of those trails won`t be the steam type trails caused by heat,cold and humidity but more the plane dumping jet fuel so it can land safely

Lol not for Humberside airport biddy only small planes round here, i know what your saying tho we had to that in Heathrow few times before in me travels which i found was cool.. But this isn't no one mile track waiting

They move across the sky following the sun from what i see putting # lines they go for a good few miles then come back then do the same

#18 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:11 PM

post-7-0-38864300-1489435891.png

Attached Files

• marque08, Solo Quin, Ken Erbis and 1 other like this

#19 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:18 PM

First few secs of this video is what i mean look at how both planes are doing the same back and forth all day same planes.

And if one runs out of stripes a few mins later another olane will come and finish the strip off lol like a game

#20 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:36 PM

@marque08 This does not explain why there are hundreds of flights one day and non the next, please look at the skies often and build your own picture.

Mate I think you will find, that a lot of flights are grouped at certain times.skiing for example everyone flies out on Saturday(say) and back on Saturday, causing more planes on Saturday than Monday. It's like a road surly? Busier 5pm Friday than 3pm Monday.
To be honest and with respect when you call for us to not ask questions, and believe what you tell us, its insulting really. The experience you talk of is you, stoned, in a field. I really don't understand how you expect anyone to take you seriously. I can only imagine you are trolling to be honest. I'm not trying to insult you dude, but I'm a firm believer in science and facts; and those are few and far between in these threads.

You grow some lovely weed though mate😍
  • Solo Quin, Ken Erbis and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.