#22 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:01 AM

Here are some pics from this morning;

Attached File  DSC00054.JPG   90.51KB   0 downloads The sky is still opaque from yesterday (they do also spray during the night sometimes)

Attached File  DSC00055.JPG   53.9KB   0 downloads lots of new trails being laid

Lets just see if your hypothesis stands up to observation @marque08, these pictures were Monday and Tuesday, very busy days!

• 2scoops, Solo Quin and Dex like this

#23 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

Ahh you've convinced me with those pictures mate. Conclusive proof
  • Solo Quin and Horse Badorties like this

#24 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

Ahh you've convinced me with those pictures mate. Conclusive proof

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything!

• Budgie, 2scoops, marque08 and 3 others like this

#25 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

Theirs loadsa international airports up north Leeds & Bradford, Newcastle, Doncaster, then you got Manchester and Liverpool other side of pennines. It`s not a big country Dex and remember nearly all traffic from Europe and beyond will fly virtually over you if landing at all these airports.  2 or 3 of said mentioned arent 50 miles from you either.

You had me looking up at clear sky last night when i was on back with dog by the way :D

• Petal, Solo Quin, Dex and 1 other like this

#26 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:35 PM

I don't want to offend you Slippery but looking at this from the outside it's a complete load of bollocks take everything and anything you hear on Youtube with a great deal of skepticism, this guy hasn't provided any tangible evidence to back up his claims people will title a video with whatever name it's called click bait its how they make the money number clicks adverts viewed etc. I personally see trails just like the ones in your photos usually traveling N/S or S/N all the time and never think anything about it because planes travel this direction throughout most of the day, there are some good channels on Youtube but there are also lots of crazy people preaching their deluded thoughts don't get trapped by it that's all I'm saying.

Even if it is true which you could never prove which it isn't but if it was what's the point in wasting your life worrying about stuff you can not change, I hope you haven't taken offence to what I have said I think you are a good person and even better grower I myself have been gullible to YouTube misinformation in the past. 

Edited by Solo Quin, 14 March 2017 - 12:38 PM.

• 2scoops, marque08, Petal and 3 others like this

#27 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:45 PM

Theirs loadsa international airports up north Leeds & Bradford, Newcastle, Doncaster, then you got Manchester and Liverpool other side of pennines. It`s not a big country Dex and remember nearly all traffic from Europe and beyond will fly virtually over you if landing at all these airports. 2 or 3 of said mentioned arent 50 miles from you either.

You had me looking up at clear sky last night when i was on back with dog by the way :D

Unless those planes are doing trick landing buddy they are way high up, the ones that land are lower in the sky you have to drop hight and speed before getting ready to land, when south had a storm few days bavk our sky was bizzy with low flying planes that are marked with colours of examples like ba, easy jet and such.

The ones im and im sure slippery is talking bout are the ones that are just silver even when you get the binoculars out its un marked.

Just observe next few clear days buddy you will be able to see it clearly like the vid i posted first few secs they go back amd forth spinning and creating # pattern or x right about where suns path

If yous skeptics just watch few times then comment without prejudice what you tjink they are doing rather than looking up goe engineering and chem trails use your own judgement woth open mind as if you dont know about conspiracy shyzer.

Seriously its best way to ho about things imagine you just woke up and lost all memory and your to construct whats going on with these jets :)

I gave up slip and just try and work things out my self, thereseems to be more hot heads on rhis subject that it makes me think whats the point in this thread..

I dont see many saying stuff like this bout the medical side of canna like its fulla shit, every one agreed that government is against herbal meds and would rather use chemicals to make money..

Which makes me think the proof we have in education is dumb we are taught that weed is bad, i have ptsd and personality disorder and weed helps my crazy ars be sane..

But doctors would rather give their shyt..

Is there a conspiracy there to kill us with their meds?

What i believe humans are made so ignorant what they wanna believe and that the majority believe...

Remember its the minority that got people looking at weed differently mofos

So i suggest everyone to go about things with what you think by using your own senses rather than books and tinter web :greet:
  • 2scoops, Slippery, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

#28 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:29 PM

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything!

It wasn't nasty was it?? Bit sarky maybe. I apologise if I've upset you.
  • 2scoops, Petal, Slippery and 1 other like this

#29 Ken Erbis

Ken Erbis

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

"I dont see many saying stuff like this bout the medical side of canna like its fulla shit, every one agreed that government is against herbal meds and would rather use chemicals to make money.."

No we dont all believe cannabis is a wonder  cure or even theraputic or as you say a pharmaceutical conspiracy, most people with half a brain would wish to see the peer reviewed evidence or should we consider education to be another conspiracy?

This is where things go wrong, facts, data and detail not generalisations like "everybody" that is trump territory.   I wont be commenting again in this thread but do not make assumptions for me or anybody else 

Edited by Ken Erbis, 14 March 2017 - 02:19 PM.

• Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 3 others like this

#30 TIKTOK

TIKTOK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

Attached File  01.jpg   48.02KB   0 downloads Attached File  02.jpg   99.95KB   0 downloads Attached File  03.jpg   86.83KB   0 downloads Attached File  04.jpg   26.76KB   0 downloads Attached File  05.jpg   31.63KB   0 downloads Attached File  06.jpg   36.81KB   0 downloads Attached File  07.jpg   91.49KB   0 downloads Attached File  08.jpg   33.4KB   0 downloads Attached File  09.jpg   85.01KB   0 downloads Attached File  10.jpg   19.91KB   0 downloads Attached File  11.jpg   24.65KB   0 downloads Attached File  12.jpg   11.67KB   0 downloads Attached File  13.jpg   22.6KB   0 downloads Attached File  15.jpg   38.66KB   0 downloads Attached File  16.jpg   27.66KB   0 downloads Attached File  17.jpg   95.39KB   0 downloads Attached File  18.jpg   18.07KB   0 downloads Attached File  19.jpg   70.37KB   0 downloads Attached File  20.jpg   64.16KB   1 downloads

• 2scoops, Petal, Slippery and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.