#1 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

G'day cobbers.
The names Bianca, im a fruity colorfull widow amd would like the opportunity to be grown in the northern hemisphere.

I don't mind if you grow me inside or outside or both as long as you share the grow with the rest of the Green Circle.

Im looking for upto 5 circlers to tend to my needs and help brighten up the long winter that is starting soon in the outback.

So if you would like some free antipodean bred seeds, can do a diary of it starting pretty soon, and don't mind a bit of encouragement and sledging from my creator @Petal, I want to hear from you in this thread.

Unfortunately a supply of organic wombat poo is not part of the offer :P
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 13 others like this

#2 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Im happy to chuck some up the welsh hills for an outdoor job this summer and will nurture them indoors until they grow a few leaves.. Swilly unprofessional style, it will probably end in disaster. But if people are ok with me bunging a few up the valleys and see how they go, im game. Expect updates at planting stage and the other update at harvest.

I have heard these ozzy girls can do a number in even the most neglected conditions.

So if that suits. Put me down for a bag.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#3 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:39 PM

I'll get some going in my garden north east England south facing shud pull a gooden I'm in @Budgie

Edited by Highasyalike, 13 March 2017 - 09:40 PM.

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 6 others like this

#4 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:00 AM

Good one Budgie and way to go Mrs Williams and High! just a reminder that these seeds are regulars so watch out for males if you don't want to breed :joint:

Can't wait! :)

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, hazed bunny and 7 others like this

#5 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:34 AM

No bother @Petal nice 1
  • 2scoops, Petal, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#6 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

This will be my 1st outdoor grow so there will be some questions but I'm game come at me Bianca Ya in for it
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 3 others like this

#7 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 11:09 AM

This will be my 1st outdoor grow so there will be some questions but I'm game come at me Bianca Ya in for it

Good one. Will you grow in pots or straight in the ground?

She is an easy one to grow and I would recommend topping a couple of times to reduce size and density of buds due to your bud rot issues that are notorious over there.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Slippery and 3 others like this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 12:09 PM

O have a sun trap garden in north east of England too but we never have good enough days for canna i dont think pretty wet and full of bugs.. so i can do one indoors, but not till autumn if there is still a space going free then count me in :)

My advantage is petal is a regular in me diary lol and petal thats a very nice thing your doing :) big up the Circle
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 5 others like this

#9 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:20 PM

In out in out shake it all about ;)

I have 4 autos just finishing up as well as 2 critical jacks getting way to large about 3.5 months old now but I have to get these guerillas vegged ready to go out after the autos finish up. I could possibly do some inside with the critical jacks or outside but by the sounds of it mould could be a problem, it makes no difference to me but I don't want to waste your time or seeds there are other people here I'm not greedy.

• Budgie, Petal and Dutchy like this

#10 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:42 PM

In a pot probably @Petal
  • Budgie, Petal, Solo Quin and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.