50 replies to this topic

#21 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:53 PM

Id Rather do like a communal one all bianca, similar to pot noodle every week we pop a pic and we all get to see in one place how she performs...

Little grow talk what we fed maybe what she likes and what have you, nothing major diary like just a quick explanation whats what and weekly pic :)

What you guys think :smoked: makes it easy for a stoner to see
  • Budgie, Petal, DreDdYBoY and 2 others like this

#22 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:40 AM

Id Rather do like a communal one all bianca, similar to pot noodle every week we pop a pic and we all get to see in one place how she performs...

Little grow talk what we fed maybe what she likes and what have you, nothing major diary like just a quick explanation whats what and weekly pic :)

What you guys think :smoked: makes it easy for a stoner to see

Roight then Dex, best in first dressed and seeing as no one else responded, a communal diary it is! yeah I know I didn't give much notice but meh doesn't matter. :bigjoint: If anyone wants to do a separate bianca diary no worries, go for it.

Here's the link for the communal Bianca Growers update thread:

http://www.t-g-c.nl/...re/#entry210506

I hope someone does a scrog or something different with her as I'm just a basic grower, apart from the Mum when I was brave and topped her once :lol: ...You should see pink/purple pistils and leaves showing up later in the grow for most biancas (about 3 out of 4 should be purple and 1 out of 4 white pistils)

If any one else is interested in growing her out or want more information let's hear from you! Good luck to all of you adventurous types growing her out :)

• 2scoops, Solo Quin, Dex and 2 others like this

#23 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

@Budgie @Petal Bianca is a beautiful girl that should also be given an opportunity to be grown at altitude wouldn't you say :P

Hunch.hunch,wink,wink  :D

I live at 1753 meters above sea level or 5751 feet but who uses feet anyhow metric people metric so if you are interested for a low co2 grow I am your anonymous person :)

• Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 4 others like this

#24 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:33 AM

@Budgie @Petal Bianca is a beautiful girl that should also be given an opportunity to be grown at altitude wouldn't you say :P

Hunch.hunch,wink,wink  :D

I live at 1753 meters above sea level or 5751 feet but who uses feet anyhow metric people metric so if you are interested for a low co2 grow I am your anonymous person :)

Charnel, you are absolutely diddley right! :lol: Climb aboard the Bianca grow train ...email safe addy to Budgie ;)

• 2scoops, Solo Quin, Dex and 2 others like this

#25 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:38 AM

Charnel, you are absolutely diddley right! :lol: Climb aboard the Bianca grow train ...email safe addy to Budgie ;)

I shall do just that thanks Petal! 

Hopefully soon I will be able to send you guys some seeds from this side of the world.  I have a friend that exclusively grows outdoors and has plenty seeds from various grows over the years so all I need to do is to remember to ask him for some lol.

• 2scoops, Petal, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#26 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:52 AM

I shall do just that thanks Petal! 

Hopefully soon I will be able to send you guys some seeds from this side of the world.  I have a friend that exclusively grows outdoors and has plenty seeds from various grows over the years so all I need to do is to remember to ask him for some lol.

That's awesome Charnel, cheers and all the best! :weed:

• Solo Quin, Dex, Charnel and 1 other like this

#27 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

Then there was two woop woop well done charnel and i recon she will look awsom on the heavenly canopy you produce :weed:

@Petal here is your scrog man or canopy like a scrog lol god knows what he does but sure does it well :D
  • Petal, Solo Quin, Charnel and 1 other like this

#28 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

@Labs Dexter I do my best :P you flatterer you.

Edited by Charnel, 27 March 2017 - 01:24 PM.

• Petal, Dex and Dutchy like this

#29 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:53 PM

@Labs Dexter I do my best :P you flatterer you.

No flattering if i was a bitch id block you for your neatness lmaoo
  • Petal, DreDdYBoY, Charnel and 1 other like this

#30 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:15 AM

I'd really love to have a go at this too.... sadly i will have to hold off until ive completed 2 more runs as im on one atm an have a few flavours cooking... if poss 16 weeks an i could pop a few on the hope for both male an fem
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.