#1 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:54 PM

What ho, the Naughtyculturists, 

I've just recently bought a Vapcap. It's a flame heated vaporiser, old skool, but with a modern twist.  You heat the titanium cap with anything very hot [torch lighter the best bet but a normal lighter will do] and when it's at the right temp, it makes a loud click which you can feel through your fingers too. 

It's a fantastic little thing and you get fucked up on very little loads.  

Check it out here: 

There's a close to 500 page forum for it on Fuck Combustion too.

You can get the basic one for £35 or for £40 you can get the upgraded one [stainless steel condenser tube and spinning wood mouthpiece] plus they give you the glass condenser and rubber mouthpiece so you can turn it back into the basic model if you want.  The only place I found in the UK doing the upgraded one was Vape Piranha but there may be others by now.

If you get hooked on the glass version, you may end up lusting after a titanium and wood one [roll on payday].  You can check them out at the Dynavap website.  Plus, there seems to be other guys turning out exotic wood bodies and stems and some of them are real works of art.

Anyway, no affiliations to any of the companies mentioned, just a happy vaporista spreading the love  ;)

==

Walter

• Budgie, 2scoops, smokin soul and 2 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:52 PM

I like looks of that Walt, very nice toy.

Summink a bit different i spotted the other day were these glass blunt vapes, i thought pretty cool too https://www.fasttech...-herb-vaporizer

• WalterEgo420 and Solo Quin like this

#3 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:35 PM

I like looks of that Walt, very nice toy.

Summink a bit different i spotted the other day were these glass blunt vapes, i thought pretty cool too https://www.fasttech...-herb-vaporizer

It is indeed a great toy.  And it's amazing how wrecked you can get off such a tiny bowl.  When the novelty wears off a bit I reckon it's going to make my weed go further.  At the moment, I can't resist just loading it back up as soon as I finish one off :)

That glass blunt looks pretty cool.  If I was still smoking in a big way I'd definitely want one of those.  Or perhaps a skinnier version that doesn't take quite so much weed to fill :)

==

Walter

• Budgie, 2scoops and Solo Quin like this

#4 WalterEgo420

WalterEgo420

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:32 PM

I can confirm that the Vapcap can handle weed, hash, kief and oil [use a small piece of ecig cotton for oil].  And you can use it in a bong too  ;)

Respect the Click  :)

==

Walter

Edited by WalterEgo420, 25 March 2017 - 12:34 PM.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.