#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:07 AM

Hey buddies

Firstly i would like to thank Dutch Passion for this amazing opportunity and hope to do you proud (you know who you are) :D

quick details..

Tent:
black orchard 80/80/160cm

Air movement :
I have a five inch black orchard in line fan to pull ait out and passive intake half from loft (cool air) and half from bedroom..

I have two 10 inch oscillation fans one at canopy and one around the pots to help move air and dry pots :)

Lights:
for seedling first week they are gonna be under 200w 65k cfl lights are on 24hrs

After one week i am gonna up the lights to X4 50w cree cobs 3590 i think :) with dimmable drive :) and the timer will be set to 20hrs on 4hrs off

The temps of lights on and lights off is manually set by my self so i set the lights on to 26_28c and lights out to 20-22c

Strains are

Attached File  AutoColorado-Cookies-Dutch-Passion.jpg   46.12KB   0 downloadsi

Coming from Colorado with some of the strongest indica-dominant auto genetics we have found so far. This is a USA autoflowering variety combining a delicious fruity flavour with typical Dutch Passion extreme potency and yields which are significantly above average. The genetics came from our original best-selling Auto Blueberry and an exceptional Girl Scout Cookie cutting from Colorado, famed for a heavy indica stone with a sweet tropical mango taste.

The hybridisation retains a strong fruity aroma as well as the intense feel-good high from the Girl Scout Cookies. The freedom to grow legally without restrictions in Colorado has enabled some truly excellent genetics to emerge with incredible taste, aroma and potency. This variety will suit indica fans looking for potent USA genetics with fruity flavours and very relaxed after-effects.

And the second lady is

Attached File  Blue-AutoMazar-Dutch-Passion.jpg   44.49KB   0 downloads

Blue Auto Mazar® Cannabis Seeds combine the best of two of Dutch Passions legendary original automatics into an outstanding new potent hybrid. It is a cross of Auto Blueberry® and Auto Mazar®, two of our most loved and best selling cannabis seed varieties. The connoisseur-quality Auto Blueberry parentage benefits from the potency and heavy yields of the Auto Mazar genetics, this is one of the best automatics available today and one which we believe will be very hard to surpass. Blue Auto Mazar® is ready to harvest around 75 days after germination and is 75% indica and 25% sativa. This variety will produce cannabis plants which are a blend of both parent genetics, but you will also see some Auto Blueberry-leaning plants, and some which closely resemble the original Auto Mazar. In bloom she rewards the grower with a complicated array of fruit aromas and occasional scents of spice; pepper, earthy.

The effect is strong, happy and sedating on the body. A comfortable and very enjoyable high complements a variety with great yields and numerous blooms which are heavy with bud and resin production.

Starting the seeds in small pots in soil which is miracle grow root boost potting mix (small bags are best and fluffy and best MG soil).

Once germinated they will move to a 8 litre pot of straight up canna coco..

Right thats all the talking and info please let me know if i missed anything out pics will up shortly :D

Hope you have a lovely day and stay tuned for some pics :greet:
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 16 others like this

#2 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

Best of luck mukka...for some lovely strains there,I'm waiting for these strains to land in my doorstep too...subbed up man,smash it 👍🏻
  • Budgie, Solo Quin, Dex and 5 others like this

#3 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:39 AM

Nice1 Dex,love a good blue mazar a bit underrated imo
  • Budgie, Lizardking, Slippery and 6 others like this

#4 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

Good luck Dexter :)
  • Lizardking, Petal, Solo Quin and 3 others like this

#5 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:25 PM

All the best Dex :weed:

• Budgie, Lizardking, Slippery and 5 others like this

#6 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:10 PM

​I would like to see how these get on some tasty strains Dex Good luck mate.

Edited by Solo Quin, 19 March 2017 - 01:11 PM.

• Budgie, Lizardking, Petal and 5 others like this

#7 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 02:29 PM

Good luck on ur auto and led adventure mate, i got high high high hopes u will smash it labs 😀
  • Budgie, Lizardking, Petal and 5 others like this

#8 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:01 PM

done both these, the blue mazar is a bigger plant  than the cookies, so maybe a bit of lst to manage the canopy ready for the cob rig to go in m8

• Budgie, Lizardking, Petal and 8 others like this

#9 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

Wish you well bro
  • Budgie, Lizardking, Petal and 3 others like this

#10 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

Have a great grow Dex, I'll follow along in the background  :)

• Budgie, Lizardking, Petal and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.