#11 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:48 PM

Thanks all for the well wishes really appreciated :D

So i have some pics well two lol but it starts with a pic or two and moves on to something better.. I hope

Im starting with one seed of each then when more space arises I'll pop another one of each :) Attached File  DSC_0327.JPG   46.51KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0328.JPG   42.46KB   0 downloads

Both are in the electric dome happy as..for this event in gonna update daily which is something id like to start doing :).

Thanks for looking in buddies and God bless :greet:
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 11 others like this

#12 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:11 AM

Everyone's turning into cookie monsters these days, or on the glue :P

Good luck with these @Labs Dexter, anything with blue in it usually has a good kick with it :joint: Here's hoping it's some good meds for painfree zeds.

Just don't be going mental on them sampling and overtraining them will you man :deviltoker:

• Dekay, 2scoops, Lizardking and 6 others like this

#13 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:15 AM

Dont worry if the cookies small in veg they grow a lot in flower, lovely smoke no hassle grow they are, not done the other but sure all be well in you hands mate :)

• Budgie, Lizardking, Petal and 4 others like this

#14 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:47 AM

Everyone's turning into cookie monsters these days, or on the glue :P

Good luck with these @Labs Dexter, anything with blue in it usually has a good kick with it :joint: Here's hoping it's some good meds for painfree zeds.

Just don't be going mental on them sampling and overtraining them will you man :deviltoker:

Hey buddy thanks for the big up, these first seeds im not touching and after doing a super skunk in 15 ltr i am regretting it because its huge and touching me tent top lmao and its on start of second week flower lol scary.

So no touching this is a test run see how wild they go, the second lot when i start them probably in four weeks they will get some lst i have forest to guid me :) and few auto guru's here lol

So yeah im planning untouched ladies for bestest results and fat cola.. My aim is to get it sweet so i see it on dutch passion :D power of honey will help with frost and those cree cobs mmmm

Plus my first run with led so all is new to me and will be as straight forward as possible :)
  • Budgie, duke, Lizardking and 5 others like this

#15 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hey buddy thanks for the big up, these first seeds im not touching and after doing a super skunk in 15 ltr i am regretting it because its huge and touching me tent top lmao and its on start of second week flower lol scary.

So no touching this is a test run see how wild they go, the second lot when i start them probably in four weeks they will get some lst i have forest to guid me :) and few auto guru's here lol

So yeah im planning untouched ladies for bestest results and fat cola.. My aim is to get it sweet so i see it on dutch passion :D power of honey will help with frost and those cree cobs mmmm

Plus my first run with led so all is new to me and will be as straight forward as possible :)

hi labs i know your a big fan of your honey but having looked into it a bit more i am nearly sure that if for a grow or two you cease the honey and replace with blackstrap mollases (which is higher in sugars and carbs than honey and feed microherd) its better for plants needs and a lot cheaper than honey and no chance of it causing sex changes,big plants mean your getting your mojo on proper and nothing a bit of scropping and bending cant improve good luck with the plant bleachers,peace

• Budgie, Lizardking, Petal and 6 others like this

#16 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:53 PM

hi labs i know your a big fan of your honey but having looked into it a bit more i am nearly sure that if for a grow or two you cease the honey and replace with blackstrap mollases (which is higher in sugars and carbs than honey and feed microherd) its better for plants needs and a lot cheaper than honey and no chance of it causing sex changes,big plants mean your getting your mojo on proper and nothing a bit of scropping and bending cant improve good luck with the plant bleachers,peace

Plant bleachers lmaoo and thanks duke i cant use molasses to be fair i used in two grows before and found honey is taken up faster than molasses.. So i chuvked in bit and stuck to me raw honey.

The hermies i swear is from stress as seedlings gotta be because i never had this problem until i stunted the veg seedlings and they. We're in coco.

So veg is on soil from now on and flower in coco :) and i shouldn't have no she males i hope lol

Thanks. Again duke for popping in and kind words i really hope i have me mojo going :)
  • Budgie, duke, Lizardking and 5 others like this

#17 Joe

Joe

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:43 AM

Best of luck dex dude, that cookies was one of the nicest, if not the nicest smoke ive grown out of about 10 grows or so, ill sit quietly in the background and watch the show, best of luck bro
  • Budgie, Petal, Slippery and 2 others like this

#18 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:47 AM

The hermies i swear is from stress as seedlings gotta be because i never had this problem until i stunted the veg seedlings and they. We're in coco.

So veg is on soil from now on and flower in coco :) and i shouldn't have no she males i hope lol

But soil and coco root systems are slightly different, and the stress on the plants while they switch forms may well set them back, or overstress them....into.....the morning-after drunken-Brit on a Thai holiday...it's a ladyboy :rofl:

• Dekay, Lizardking, Petal and 4 others like this

#19 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:24 AM

Picture from last night :) i put some vegetables well more vegetables for outside :)Attached File  DSC_0329.JPG   89.12KB   0 downloads

Oh budgie the soil is more like coco. Doesn't like to be fully dry and doesn't like high ph like traditional soil, this soil has ph between 5.5,6.2.. Took me a year to figure that out but yeah its like ze coco or like canna pro plus fluffy and light .

Tha kd for looking in buddies
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#20 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

Had these turn up yesterday Dex,can't wait to get growing them 😉👍
Attached File  IMG_0003.JPG   128.92KB   0 downloads
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.