Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:08 AM

Had these turn up yesterday Dex,can't wait to get growing them πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
attachicon.gifIMG_0003.JPG

They sound nice buddy get em popping lol, i have some movement's with me seedling only one tho i think second might be shy abit lol

But congratulations @Lizardking nice selection liking the sound of glue berry og mmmm
  • Dekay, Zipp, Lizardking and 3 others like this

#22 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

They sound nice buddy get em popping lol, i have some movement's with me seedling only one tho i think second might be shy abit lol

But congratulations @Lizardking nice selection liking the sound of glue berry og mmmm

Hopefully they will be nice strains to grow,done a little bit of research,and all of them have had good reviews.cant pop them yet mukka...gotta wait for my current diary to finish first.im very excited to try the gluberry though...sounds like a big hitting buzz πŸ‘
Good to hear bout the seedlings,they'll be up and at the races in no time bud πŸ˜‰
  • Dekay, Dex, ValleyDragon and 1 other like this

#23 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:43 AM

sorry for a days delay but we have a riser yesterday i found colorado up and ready so i potted her strainhg into final pot which 8 ltr and because i have no coco and full of miracle grow root boost im doing em in soil... but the soil requires ph of coco lol figure that out but its like canna terra pro plus any hoo 

can you feel the magic 

temps as normal 25 lights out and 28c on, 

the blue auto mazar so far no bulge pon the soil so at a guess she has few more days or i done somthing wrong so ill wait few more days and if no show i shall drop another bam in :) here is a pic any ways i put few drops of water that had a mil of root stim per liter hopefully she will sniff that and show up lol

thanks for lookin in and ill do pics of tonight too she has true leafs poppin out looks cute lol

thanks and God bless

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 9 others like this

#24 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 02:40 PM

Day three in the passion room since this little lady cookies surfaced, today gonna give just water and let her get the hang of the new home before i add out to the water..

Here is a closer lookAttached File  DSC_0309.JPG   166.02KB   0 downloads and here is a side view Attached File  DSC_0310.JPG   135.31KB   0 downloads..

Ginna raise her up slightly close to the light tonight

The blue auto mazar was a fail it popped but rotten so i rhink the electric dome is not needed and gonna put another in soil this time no domes just cling film on top of the little pot :)
Thanks for looking in

Oh tune im all french for some reason J'espère que ce n'est pas un problème buddies
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#25 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

Send me some of ur seed luck labs cos im like a born again weed virgin πŸ˜‚

Needed missus to tell me how i used to gem seeds!
  • Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 4 others like this

#26 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:01 PM

Send me some of ur seed luck labs cos im like a born again weed virgin πŸ˜‚

Needed missus to tell me how i used to gem seeds!

Its all in the hips dragon lol, good luck with new baby and thanks for popping in buddy :)
  • Joe, ValleyDragon and Dutchy like this

#27 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

hello buddies we have another riser i will upload the blue auto mazar, here is what cookies looked yesterday  day 3

ill upload some pics soon of B.A.M as she is up and a pic into her new home and the growth of cookies so stay tuned for more baby pics

• 2scoops, smokin soul, Zipp and 7 others like this

#28 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

those girls are just so small :)   I still have flashbacks to the day my Church and Cheese seeds form GHSC were uprooted from their pots at about the same size by bloody weaver birds....  Needless to say they did not survive. 

Are you growing in 100% coco?  I have always been interested in straight coco but seem to always buy the 50/50 coco perlite mix.

• 2scoops, Slippery, Dex and 3 others like this

#29 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:23 AM

those girls are just so small :) I still have flashbacks to the day my Church and Cheese seeds form GHSC were uprooted from their pots at about the same size by bloody weaver birds.... Needless to say they did not survive.

Are you growing in 100% coco? I have always been interested in straight coco but seem to always buy the 50/50 coco perlite mix.

Hey buddy your the fourth person i have ever met who knows the church lol nice strain i could never get it as nice as i had it in me younger days :weed:

About the coco no, i was gonna go all coco but run out of coco so miracle grow soil it is :D, i love this soik its like coco not much difference, bur the best one you can let this soil dry a day or two without effects of coco :D

Thanks for looking in charnel and i will upload some pics soon for the potting up and what not hope you enjoy it :)
  • Slippery, Joe, Charnel and 1 other like this

#30 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:49 AM

Good luck with your new victims babies  Dex, I've never done autos but always thought about some Colorado Cookies.

Careful with the miracle grow, Iv'e heard that the nutes can get washed out/ used up by the time the plant is into flower so you may have to augment it later on.

• The Dude Abides, Joe, Dex and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.