148 replies to this topic

#41 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:25 PM

They are really growing fast mate, can see ur rocking it on the led adventure trail 😀

Im telling ya dragon cobs are shiznit buddy i have carrots growing in there some pease and one tomato lol they are few ft away but are growing like mad too they love the cob and they should do better in other tent because once that horrible looking skunk auto is done they get proper tent with better fan and better air exchange.. They should explode with love in there..

Thanks for looking in buddy amd hope all is well in the valleys :D
  • Joe, ValleyDragon, Charnel and 1 other like this

#42 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

All looking good in dex's lab, atb bro

Hey buddy thanks for popping in and hope all is good on your end buddy :D
  • Joe, ValleyDragon, Charnel and 1 other like this

#43 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:37 PM

Loving this colorado cookie auto i know im not gonna have miss legs 11
Week 1 day 4 Attached File  DSC_0346.JPG   115.92KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0347.JPG   97.15KB   0 downloads
:greet:
  • Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 4 others like this

#44 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 01:49 PM

Week 1 day 5 colorado cookie's auto and thr lower half is branching out so well im really impressed and don't think ill need to do any training on this (which is a plus for me) here is cookie's

Attached File  DSC_0356.JPG   101.6KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0355.JPG   115.55KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0354.JPG   101.69KB   0 downloads

Here is blue auto mazar she is steaming along nicely and sure one she has fe more leafs she will start growing like mad too

Attached File  DSC_0351.JPG   112.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0352.JPG   125.72KB   0 downloads

Thats it for today thanks for looking in :)
  • Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 7 others like this

#45 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

Week 1 day 5 colorado cookie's auto and thr lower half is branching out so well im really impressed and don't think ill need to do any training on this (which is a plus for me) here is cookie's

attachicon.gifDSC_0356.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0355.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0354.JPG

Here is blue auto mazar she is steaming along nicely and sure one she has fe more leafs she will start growing like mad too

attachicon.gifDSC_0351.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0352.JPG

Thats it for today thanks for looking in :)

hi labs/dabs looking great and your wise to leave the autos entirely alone pruning wise but me being me i had to see what happens if you top/scrop/bend the dp autos i did colorado 2 out of 3 produced better bud topped.

scropping i would only do in an emergency say, height issues etc but other than that they best left to there own devices but i do reckon these more modern autos are a bit less fragile than the first gen autos,keep up the good work,peace

• Lizardking, Joe, Dex and 2 others like this

#46 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 05:20 PM

hi labs/dabs looking great and your wise to leave the autos entirely alone pruning wise but me being me i had to see what happens if you top/scrop/bend the dp autos i did colorado 2 out of 3 produced better bud topped.
scropping i would only do in an emergency say, height issues etc but other than that they best left to there own devices but i do reckon these more modern autos are a bit less fragile than the first gen autos,keep up the good work,peace

Thanks for the kind words duke, funny enough talking about leaving plants alone i yielded the most from the Pakistan valley and cbd sensi star photos both were left to it and a single cola.. Since then im thinking twice about training or even nipping :D

The super skunk auto which ill upload later is absolutely loving it now after being bent and buds are swelling very nice, that was an emergency bending mission but rewarding now... could be those cobs i mean plant bleachers lol

But from now on no more training from me (im growing auto's to break me in and to fine tune into the new generation cob front :lol: ) plus it will give me a fat main stem to show off hopefully :)

Thanks again buddy for the kind words and advice :greet:

And the dabs is abit of a change i been labs dexter for 4 years now and odd delivery has been labs dexter, so jist to throw the postman/woman or who ever off.. Picked that up off someone who recently been sussed out
  • Dekay, duke, Joe and 2 others like this

#47 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:09 AM

Morning buddies things are growing rapidly, cookie is branching like a dream still i been tucking leafs..

I should have sowed her with more soil lol i expected growth and stretch like previous auto's.. Cobs they dont like to grow big but wide because the auto blue mazar is same and branching from young lol...

Here are some pics

Colorado cookie's auto at wk 2 day 2
Attached File  DSC_0372.JPG   88.77KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0373.JPG   76.79KB   0 downloads
Under skirt Attached File  DSC_0374.JPG   107.98KB   0 downloads
Check this out i have an extra node wither im lucky or doing something right eh :DAttached File  DSC_0375.JPG   86.34KB   0 downloads

Here is BAM Or blue auto mazar at week 1 day 3 Attached File  DSC_0376.JPG   113.62KB   0 downloads
Check this lol i never seen this before the branching so early.. Mind i am a noobAttached File  DSC_0377.JPG   100.01KB   0 downloads

Thanks for looking in and hope you have a peaceful happy Sunday :greet:
  • Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 5 others like this

#48 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:03 AM

All looking great mate, think u av found the answer to better plants with ur cob light 😀

Edited by ValleyDragon, 09 April 2017 - 11:04 AM.

• Dex, Charnel and Dutchy like this

#49 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:30 AM

@ValleyDragon Hey buddy thanks for popping in and the kind words :D... only down side for three weeks or so i have go down to 12/12 then i can go back up to 20 on 4 off hoping it will make auto's stretch a little because they are wee bit short

Thanks again brother for the visit and comment :)
  • ValleyDragon, Charnel and Dutchy like this

#50 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:28 AM

hello friends today is week 3 for colorado cookies , changed times to 12 12 for a short while i have some photos in there but since changing light hours i noticed some hight going on which i what i was after even the blue mazar if growing taller at week 2 day 1

ryt temps have changed too they were under warmer conditions here is the new temps .. 

im gonna play with temps more because this was two days ago pics were taken last night highest temps was 25c and just checked earlier lights out is 18c its really cold up here 

here is colorado cookies auto at week 3 today but thesse pics were taken two days ago
[sha

you probably can tell some of the lower nodes fan leafs were taken off .. i expected them to go taller as seedlings like under hps but the case is not under x4 50w cree cobs :) next time i will top the pots to the top lol 

and here is the beautiful Blue Auto Mazar at week 2 day 1 this pic again was taken two days ago :)

thanks for lookin in buddies happy easter weekend

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 8 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.