Photo
- - - - -

Don`t panic if it`s not organic grow.

wifi og x wifi og coco killa-watt wifi og x grease monkey daft fuckers growing weed

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#21 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:37 PM

Any reason for the daily foliars ? Or is it a case of why do dogs lick there own balls ? Cos they can !
  • Budgie, 2scoops, denots and 7 others like this

#22 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Any reason for the daily foliars ? Or is it a case of why do dogs lick there own balls ? Cos they can !

Seems to bring them round from a stressfull shit a bit quicker than if i left alone. But i`m becoming a big fan of feeding roots and foliar feeding in veg no matter what right till i`m seeing buddage atmo, they just seem to fly, they bloody love it man, not only AnB either owt works on additive menu i like silicon, superthrive and AnB, now that`s a potion made in heaven, they love it. I got myself one of those spray bottle thingi-mi-jigs from Poundland that you just pump lid a few times with anothother thingi-my-jig, then it`s just a case of pressing button and bingo your away, it`s like a spring shower in their. It stops my finger ache too from those crappy spray bottles as well Roy, it`s my buy of the year so far lol. :D

• Budgie, Dekay, denots and 10 others like this

#23 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:56 PM

I believe it's called an atomiser ? Probably wrong, I got a big 8L one I use for bug spraying !
Saying that, I've also got a fogger, big blue thing sounds like a jet engine when it's on ! I wonder if I could blast some a+b thru that ! It would be intense ! I also hear foliar feeds don't need to be ph'd either as it's not the roots taking it on !
  • Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 9 others like this

#24 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:22 PM

I've also had excellent results foliar feeding with a mix great white, homemade kelp solution, and molasses, as jimmi says it seems to keep them looking healthy and excellerate's growth like crazy in strains that have vigor.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#25 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:51 AM

I believe it's called an atomiser ? Probably wrong, I got a big 8L one I use for bug spraying !
Saying that, I've also got a fogger, big blue thing sounds like a jet engine when it's on ! I wonder if I could blast some a+b thru that ! It would be intense ! I also hear foliar feeds don't need to be ph'd either as it's not the roots taking it on !

Yes i think your right i remember Gran having one on her dressing table full of perfume as youngster, that worked on a similar principal and that was called an atomozer if i remember rightly, a very long time ago that was though.

As for ph`ing i never used to ph sprays when i did it occasionally over the years until i read it`s best to ph even foliar feeds a few years back, well then i did ph the mix maybe for 5 bottles worth but it did my head in faffing about for a few litres, well now i just fill bottle add a few drops of washing up liquid to my feed/water then shake and spray, i can`t say i noticed a difference. Cheers Roy the fogger man aka slim shadey lol. :P

I've also had excellent results foliar feeding with a mix great white, homemade kelp solution, and molasses, as jimmi says it seems to keep them looking healthy and excellerate's growth like crazy in strains that have vigor.

I wish had big balls to grow organically, but that`s another daunting thought just like growing auto`s is to me lol. I always planned on trying an organic coco grow at some point, but in doing that i`d need to used bottled organic ferts, so it`s more a cheats way of growing organically if you ask me, but growing organically properly, tis a scary thought man, maybe some day and if i do i`m pretty sure i`ll be picking a few brains from you guys here ;)  Cheers Solo :)

• Budgie, Dekay, denots and 9 others like this

#26 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:14 PM

Right guys i`m upto my usual and slacking with these updates , but theirs not much happening atmo, they stretching and look real nice plants though tbf. I`ve had a swap around in their so the killwatt is on left the wifi ogx wifi og in middle and wifi og x grease monkey is on the right of which i can`t really get in to get proper pictures of, anyhow these were taken yesterday at 11 or 12 days into 12/12, so i`m thinking possibly tomorrow i`ll change over to 400 red spec hps from the mh bulb, lollipop them a bit and then get job netted up and were away, jobs a good en. Anyhow that`s where i`m at as we standing. Oh yes they`re getting fead 1.2ec of AnB and silicon. Enjoy the picci`s and cheers as always guys. :cheers:

• Dekay, smokin soul, denots and 15 others like this

#27 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 09:50 PM

Shame on you for slacking with the updates ! Plants make up for it tho ! Probably said it somewhere before but what size pots rocking in there now ? I'm might be putting the old scrog back together and thinking of downsizing from 12's to 8L pots
  • Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 7 others like this

#28 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:15 PM

Alright the jimster hope you as good as can be, lovely plants bah thats no biggie from you so until there be buds I will be back :)

• 2scoops, denots, dal and 5 others like this

#29 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 08:38 AM

Shame on you for slacking with the updates ! Plants make up for it tho ! Probably said it somewhere before but what size pots rocking in there now ? I'm might be putting the old scrog back together and thinking of downsizing from 12's to 8L pots

Yes Roy these are 7 orf 8 litre pots, they will grow nice little big monsters in them as well mate. :) Think Dekay amongst a few others use the smaller pots similar to these @ 7 ot 8 ltr. Cheers big Roy. :)

Alright the jimster hope you as good as can be, lovely plants bah thats no biggie from you so until there be buds I will be back :)

As well as can be expected bro, pains still neaging at me, but jobs a good en as it can be atmo till they get to bottom of it all. Cheers big arms maginty :P.

• Dekay, denots, olmec and 7 others like this

#30 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:57 AM

No more slacking here :D So today i lollipopped the bottoms away and netted the plants up, i shall change the bulb to full on flowering hps later too, all in everything is looking A1 here.  Cheers peeps enjoy my pictures :)

• Dekay, smokin soul, duke and 16 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wifi og x wifi og, coco, killa-watt, wifi og x grease monkey, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.