Photo
- - - - -

Don`t panic if it`s not organic grow.

wifi og x wifi og coco killa-watt wifi og x grease monkey daft fuckers growing weed

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#51 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:16 PM

Will do for me that @duke mukka, thx.

• Dekay, duke, denots and 5 others like this

#52 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:04 PM

@jimmi2scoops How often do you water in those mini pots?

Looking great there Jimmi :)

• 2scoops, denots, Zephyr and 1 other like this

#53 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

@jimmi2scoops How often do you water in those mini pots?

Looking great there Jimmi :)

After potting up i soak them good and proper and let them be to dry out nearly, basically i just to let them get over shock of transplant and let roots spreads, which can be owt from 3 to 5 days, i just check by lifting the pots, then once they kick into gear every other day till i see flowers and then once daily, but you could get away with every other day if you like, pots are still weighy things, i just like daily feeds in full bloom with coco they seem to thrive when roots are everywhere spread well in pots, i may have picture of a rootball from them i`ll check, if not i`ll deffo get one and tag you when they get chopped. Found it, here`s one of the strawberry banana i did time before last.

• Dekay, smokin soul, denots and 14 others like this

#54 Charnel

Charnel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

Thats one mean root ball or sure. :)

• Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 8 others like this

#55 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:34 AM

So iv`e just had a look back through the diary to know when i deffo flipped to 12/12 and tomorrow it will be start of 6 which is telling me loadsa life left in these beauties just yet. The plants are looking tip-top as well and are full of trics inj a big way, so i`m buzzing at that on it`s own, but the one that just has it all going on is the wifi og x wifi og, she`s an awsome looker and one sexy mofo. Anyhow as of today i have boshed them on pk13/14 as well as my usual AnB & silicon at ec 1.4 and ph 5.8. I have took what i think are real David Bailey picci`s here, my best to date although that just maybe the bud saying it all for me flashing it about like 3 old tarts in a bus stop at kicking out time on a Friday night. But yes all in i`m impressed with these lots up to now. That`s me guys so enjoy the pictures, cheers everyone. :pimped:

• Dekay, smokin soul, denots and 16 others like this

#56 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

whoo hooo Jimmi, looking smashing here luv xx

• 2scoops, denots, dal and 6 others like this

#57 Gary C

Gary C

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 12:14 PM

Looking tip top mate! Some very thick frosting going on and with so much time left to go they look like they will finish a treat :D
  • 2scoops, denots, dal and 5 others like this

#58 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:23 PM

just had a read from the start , they look great m8 , im doing a kilawatt scrog at my pals house it sound a good bit of kit  

• Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 7 others like this

#59 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:53 PM

whoo hooo Jimmi, looking smashing here luv xx

Cheers my dears. I hope you getting better too m8.

Looking tip top mate! Some very thick frosting going on and with so much time left to go they look like they will finish a treat :D

Fingers crossed i`ll do a decent smoke from these mukka, cheers . :)

just had a read from the start , they look great m8 , im doing a kilawatt scrog at my pals house it sound a good bit of kit  

I was smoking the killa-watt the otherday, tis a real stinki to maximum strain is this, smells very much like cat piss (skunky) and chemically, very similar to Jack Herer stink is this and one i like lots, but my fave out of these on smoke section so far is the wifi og.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 12 others like this

#60 Boogieman

Boogieman

Ghetto Pass

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:40 PM

Looking nice J2.  :)

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 8 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wifi og x wifi og, coco, killa-watt, wifi og x grease monkey, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.