118 replies to this topic

#1 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 05:29 AM

:weed: :wub: B) :pimped:  To the adventurous growers choosing to grow out Bianca across the pond  :weed: :wub: B) :pimped:

Hey you gorgeous lot :wub: B)

@Labs Dexter is keen to get growing and I think he is popping a bean now :) I like it!

Rather than you all doing individual diaries for your Bianca grow you can choose to update and drop your pics here. Of course, if you want to do a separate diary dedicated to her drippy full of thc and cbd magnificence Bianca, by all means,  go ahead! :lol:

Here you go @Labs Dexter, I saw your post on shout wanting somewhere to start posting so hope this will do.

@ Budgie, scusey Good Buddy If you want this somewhere else or whatever suits your fancy pants then please change as pleases.

I can't WAIT! to see Bianca strutting her stuff over there. Gee I hope you all like her :weed:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 14 others like this

#2 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:34 AM

Bianca History: Seeds bought by moi in 2012 from Amsterdam Seed bank. At the time they were advertised as Medicinal cannabis but this claim has since been removed. They are either out of stock or only have feminised seeds available now. Which means that only you and I are now the proud recipients of regular Bianca beans!! bwahahahahhahaha :lol: :rofl1: I love it :joint:

So, here's the wrap about Bianca from the Amsterdam Seed bank website:

https://amsterdammar...op/bianca-seeds

the wrap up sounds pretty well full of shit :lol: but anyway, it's close!!! :rofl1:

Mum Bianca 2012/13 and final smoke report

F3 seeds 2016/17 grow

Pics of last grow 2016/2017

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 14 others like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:47 AM

Oohhh yes petal thank you i will get one ina potty today i didn't germ incase someone started this lol first in and ready to rumble...

First of all thank @ Budgie and @ Petal for the opportunity and hope to do biancas proud...

This one seed is a test run to see how she goes..

Gonna veg for a week after sprout then flower and if a dude will take some samples and might even pollinate a Brazil amazonia when i start me missions....

Any hoo here is the seed, i picked the darkest one i put her in a cup with sone water in till tonight then gonna put her in soil...

The soil im using is miracle grow root boost potting mix, its great soil tho miracle grow mafe a really bad soil or soils, this has no slow release which is perfect for seedlings veggies and cloning... Not adding perlite to the soil nor pebbles this soil has great drainage as it is. I will start her off under led and most probably will finish under x4 50w cobs :), if not it will be 400w hps.

Now i done all the yapping lets get some pics in :).

Attached File  DSC_0309.JPG   97.48KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0311.JPG   27.55KB   0 downloads

Should pop up in two or three days :) thanks again budgie and thanks petal :greet:

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#4 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:50 AM

so you hoping for a boy then Dex? on Stan the Man! :weed:

• Budgie, Solo Quin, Dex and 5 others like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:56 AM

so you hoping for a boy then Dex? on Stan the Man! :weed:

Either way petal by the genetics i think i might do it any way :) auzi x amazonia. Mmm but looking forward to it surfacing :D

Thank you so much and its great to know im a second person with regs of biancas mmmm like a noob growers wet dream that :lol:
  • Dekay, Petal, Solo Quin and 5 others like this

#6 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:59 AM

Either way petal by the genetics i think i might do it any way :) auzi x amazonia. Mmm but looking forward to it surfacing :D

Thank you so much and its great to know im a second person with regs of biancas mmmm like a noob growers wet dream that :lol:

hey yeah! you are the 2nd with reg bianca's :lol: Whoo hoo! :joint: :cowboy: :birthday:

...Oh but watch out for @ Budgie winging in to say he got them after me first :lol: :ph34r:

• Dekay, Solo Quin, Dex and 5 others like this

#7 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:24 AM

hey yeah! you are the 2nd with reg bianca's :lol: Whoo hoo! :joint: :cowboy: :birthday:

...Oh but watch out for @ Budgie winging in to say he got them after me first :lol: :ph34r:

Its all in germination lol if he dont pop one he will be the third see, i got mine in water already woop woop hahaha

Nah all good tho i dont min third person... Top three that count its hwere the prizes are :D

In autumn i will grow and veg properly those seeds this first one is a lucky dip, if a fem then i get to smoke her :)

if male he gets laid with a Brazilian mummy woop woop think of all that booty stan av if he shows up :weed:
  • Dekay, Petal, Solo Quin and 5 others like this

#8 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:04 PM

Nice one Petal for getting this going.

Good luck to everyone who has a go and Dex your the man who can. :)

• Petal, Solo Quin, Dex and 4 others like this

#9 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:28 PM

Ryt me buddies bianca has had a 24 hr soak and got put into soil last night next day or two we should have some life popping out, ill edit the picture soon

The plan is to veg to two weeks then into flower, she will be veggin under 200w then to flower probably a week or two of 12 12 under hps, then will be finished under led :D

wish me some ganja luck i get stan :)

Quick down under tune lol
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#10 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:35 PM

Good stuff there Dex and Mrs (I know your Mrs will be watching this grow too ;)  lol)

Love your enthusiasm Dex :pimped: on ya matey  B) 

• Dekay, Solo Quin, Dex and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.