118 replies to this topic

#11 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

Good stuff there Dex and Mrs (I know your Mrs will be watching this grow too ;) lol)
Love your enthusiasm Dex :pimped: on ya matey B)

Thanks petal and she is gonna be growing her or him but she said on my diary hopefully in autumn she will do a diary of hers because she wants to do Nicole kush x Morocco too... All girly strains lol
  • Budgie, Dekay, Petal and 4 others like this

#12 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:30 PM

How's it going iv just received my Bianca but I'm in need of seedling potting soil so give me a week and Al have these potted up along with fruit and veg
  • Budgie, Dekay, Petal and 5 others like this

#13 Missginger

Missginger

Aka Fleur

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:39 PM

Thanks petal and she is gonna be growing her or him but she said on my diary hopefully in autumn she will do a diary of hers because she wants to do Nicole kush x Morocco too... All girly strains lol

Nicole kush x Morocco grows really really nice, not smoked it yet but amazing plant :weed:
  • Budgie, Petal, Solo Quin and 4 others like this

#14 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:02 AM

Nicole kush x Morocco grows really really nice, not smoked it yet but amazing plant :weed:

Good to hear, I'll be growing those next couple of years too

• Solo Quin, Dex, Missginger and 3 others like this

#15 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:20 AM

Hey petal how are you doing buddy :).. i potted bianca up and will update later on today :D

Thanks for that missy, its hard to find info on that strain :)Attached File  DSC_0368.JPG   163.29KB   0 downloads

I edited instead of re bumping
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#16 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:15 PM

Well i purchased my soil today and have now dropped my seeds in water now we are rocking I will update when we see some leaf
  • Dekay, 2scoops, Petal and 5 others like this

#17 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:18 PM

Hey petal how are you doing buddy :).. i potted bianca up and will update later on today :D

Thanks for that missy, its hard to find info on that strain :)attachicon.gifDSC_0368.JPG

And their off. Lovely jubbly Dex. :)

Well i purchased my soil today and have now dropped my seeds in water now we are rocking I will update when we see some leaf

Amen brother lol. Good luck with your Biancass grow as well. :)

• Budgie, marque08, Petal and 5 others like this

#18 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 07:36 PM

Cheers Jimmy im having same start as gumbow wrinkles a little but hopefully should bring her to shaoe then ill flip her i say her because of the name and its from lovely petal very feminine one this :D
  • 2scoops, Petal, Solo Quin and 3 others like this

#19 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

Thanks for that missy, its hard to find info on that strain :)attachicon.gifDSC_0368.JPG

Hey Dex, She looks wrinkley alright. I had a couple like that that I put down to too much watering. Bianca 3 and Bianca 4  were like that for a few weeks and ended up stars so good luck! :)

• Dekay, Solo Quin, Dex and 3 others like this

#20 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:31 AM

:weed: :wub: B) :pimped:  To the adventurous growers choosing to grow out Bianca across the pond  :weed: :wub: B) :pimped:

Hey you gorgeous lot :wub: B)

@Labs Dexter is keen to get growing and I think he is popping a bean now :) I like it!

Rather than you all doing individual diaries for your Bianca grow you can choose to update and drop your pics here. Of course, if you want to do a separate diary dedicated to her drippy full of thc and cbd magnificence Bianca, by all means,  go ahead! :lol:

Here you go @Labs Dexter, I saw your post on shout wanting somewhere to start posting so hope this will do.

@Budgie, scusey Good Buddy If you want this somewhere else or whatever suits your fancy pants then please change as pleases.

I can't WAIT! to see Bianca strutting her stuff over there. Gee I hope you all like her :weed:

Hello Petal :ph34r: :pimped: :D

That's a good idea Sounds like a plan I'm going to set up a diary but I'll add to this one as well at the same time :P

• Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.