118 replies to this topic

#21 Highasyalike

Highasyalike

It's Erb

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

Well iv got 6 going 5 Bianca 1 Desfran what I won on here a few month back but she fem they all germanted and now in soil waiting for the rise

Attached Files

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#22 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:57 PM

Well iv got 6 going 5 Bianca 1 Desfran what I won on here a few month back but she fem they all germanted and now in soil waiting for the rise

Go on high as looking forward to that desfran too :weed: 5 biancas oush hope they all ladies buddy and all the best buddy
  • Dekay, Petal, Solo Quin and 4 others like this

#23 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:42 PM

Hey buddies i figured what i did to poor bianca when she was a seedling the soil by accistoned got some water with 2.5 mil of root stim and probably burnt her little, the new growth is doing fantastic and leaf looks normal now and praying Attached File  DSC_0389.JPG   93.91KB   0 downloads
  • Budgie, Dekay, Petal and 3 others like this

#24 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

Yay High! all the best :weed:

Hey buddies i figured what i did to poor bianca when she was a seedling the soil by accistoned got some water with 2.5 mil of root stim and probably burnt her little, the new growth is doing fantastic and leaf looks normal now and praying attachicon.gifDSC_0389.JPG

Good one Dex, keep praying leaves :lol:

• Dekay, Solo Quin, Dex and 2 others like this

#25 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:32 PM

Yay High! all the best :weed:

Good one Dex, keep praying leaves :lol:

How you doing, how you been :D I missed you buddy and been quiet without ya
  • Petal, Solo Quin, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#26 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:37 PM

How you doing, how you been :D I missed you buddy and been quiet without ya

going really well thanks Dex, all organised for the operation. Got my sister cooking food for the freezer, peeps feeding the cat and wild birds, friends to be there when I wake up from op, friends to clean my flat if i can't, etc etc...very lucky having all this support, mind you I accepted all offers of help lol

hope you are going well too mate :)

• Dekay, Solo Quin, Dex and 2 others like this

#27 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:46 PM

going really well thanks Dex, all organised for the operation. Got my sister cooking food for the freezer, peeps feeding the cat and wild birds, friends to be there when I wake up from op, friends to clean my flat if i can't, etc etc...very lucky having all this support, mind you I accepted all offers of help lol

hope you are going well too mate :)

I am thank buddy and glad you got support, I got faith all will be well my good friend and uou have me here for when your back woop woop and an English bianca or Stan :weed:

Stay tuned she will be as good looking as you :) and hope all is and goes well :greet:
  • Petal, Solo Quin, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#28 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hey buddies i put bianca into flower day 1 will be today, from observation it looks manly the node's seem taller the normal for a 24 hr veg cycle.. But its too soon to tell :)

Ill put some pics of bianca in a at 6 when lights come on :)

And @Petal hope all is well and i really pray things go well today :) your a strong woman :)
  • Petal, Solo Quin, Highasyalike and 2 others like this

#29 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:11 AM

update from the land up and over lol

gonna try and under feed to encourage stan out , thanks for lookin in and god bless

hope all is well petal still praying for all to go well

• Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 5 others like this

#30 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:40 AM

Hello everyone, so let's get this party started I have potted up 4 Bianca's and two TvWidow last night started them off in paper tissue with bottled mineral water and I added some great white mycorrhizal fungi. One and a half days later Bianca and the TVWidow are ready to be potted up for soil I'm using a mixture of worm castings plus organic soil terra canna pro carefully potted them up and watered with the same mineral water plus great white, having checked this morning I can already see some seedlings showing their heads above the soil. 

That's all folks I will keep you updated.

Regards Solo.

Attached Files

• Budgie, 2scoops, Petal and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.