17 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:54 PM

I haven't done no of it yet but thinking of it soon if anyone would like to join :D

This is one

And this is one id like to try for next 90 days

Would anyone like to join and we can discuss any results :smoked:
  • Budgie, 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#2 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

Its amazing this stuff please join me..

Currently i can't focus for long ones but i found tjis amd been doing it for a week and its pretty good please give it a try whe n you got ten mins its 5 mins meditation

This is great and not a one day miracle but olease try for one week every day after a shower and your body is clean :D
  • 2scoops, olmec and Dutchy like this

#3 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:58 PM

Will I be able to levitate? Just like in the picture?
  • Dex and Dutchy like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:07 PM

I like dr chi in that third video Dex. I tried the Nadhi Shuddi but i couln`t breath on second part cus my right sided hooter don`t work none too good. :)

So are you gonna do a bit of mediation Dex ?

A woman (she looked like a real sexy witch) shown me a few moves on meditation menu years back in my youth, she had loadsa of us sat around in a circle, legs crossed, back straight , palms open, but first finger and thumb touching, to form a circle, i forgot name of that move though, but a bit like Donald Trump does with his hands when he doing a speech, you know what i mean :) , she had us all chanting ohhhhhmmmmm, ooohhhhhhhmmm, ohhhhhhhhmmmmm, and on and on and on. I don`t think i ever did it after that like, i can`t remember, but again i might have once or twice, feck knows tbh ;), oh we all had to stretch out as well first and tense up then shake out the energy, i forgot whether we did that first or last though . :)

• Lizardking, Dex and Dutchy like this

#5 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:16 PM

Ohm is the sound the universe made when is came into existence
  • 2scoops, Lizardking, Dex and 1 other like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

Ohm is the sound the universe made when is came into existence

Maybe i was unknowingly chanting the universel meditiation vibe, it was that long ago, probably when i was spannered somewhere in my youth, but for real yes she had us all sat round doing a bit of meditation.

• Dex and Dutchy like this

#7 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 04:10 PM

Maybe i was unknowingly chanting the universel meditiation vibe.

That's exactly what you was doing m8! Cool init
  • 2scoops, Dex and Dutchy like this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:14 PM

@marque you migjt but it takes allot of time to master :) let us know how you get on buddy :D

@jimmy2scoops this is what im starting at just to get the focus, there are other types for stress and what not but im not in peace with my self or life around me so a start at peace meditation woukd be great for me

The woman what she did is not sure whats it called but that starts the chakras off.. That's next level its better to start on small few minutes ones

I can post some other 5-10 mins one of you want to try Jimmy :)

Im on my own and meditating at the moment started a week ago.. I need to get off my pills for head fuk, i know im not a mental and i want control my self.

I been searching for God since i was about 19 or 20 because i know there is a god but who is the right religion so i went on a quest lol after thousands of hours reading this year i realised god is within us and we need to find our self in order to find god... And found meditation plus positive mide frame and clean heart is a start then the energies chakras so we see with our third eye.

Meditation is in nearly every religion, but many religions turned a different route with control and power.. While other part of the world stayed the same like Hindus and Buddhist :)

So meditation ia the way forward and eat healthy im gonna start a thread on some veg and what not thats pretty good for us and re builds out immune system plus fills our blood with oxygen :)

eat good try, have belief and please understand you are all born and lived the life you have for a reason :) you are loved and not a blip in time :greet:

But please do try and join me, and Jimmy blow your nose in morning mate lol but please do keeo trying focus and keeo trying i started with 3 mind before my back hurt now i do 5 mins because breathing becomes like your swimming lol

Thanks tho for comments and trying Jimmy im really happy and thankful for you effort :) dont stop brother
  • 2scoops and Dutchy like this

#9 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

OOO great thread, some thing I can actually add to  :)  Spent three weeks in a buddhist temple in Northern Thailand  5 years ago, awesome experience. You know you can meditate or be mindful n all sorts of circumstances. First day in the temple trying to meditate and dogs barking outside, not easy. Then the big cheese fella explained its just sound, the rest we attach to it. Took us out for a walk, listening meditation, sounds of the birds, people, wind, life, just walking and listening. Or walking and giving all your attention to the feeling of the breeze or air, very simple uplifting and calming stuff when you come out of the repetitive thought cycle. everything is outside not in mind, it takes a chill pill

Came back , did a four day very expensive mindfulness and meditation teaching course in London, all the others there were shrinks or therapists, man they are one crazy bunch of people, let loose after 4 days to make money and guide people, mad, when you know the people teaching don't know shit and teach it to pists and lysts.

I never taught from it, all on our own path and that, but finding a place where normal thoughts go to bed for a while is pretty groovy because you realise, you arent your thoughts.

Or you watch your thoughts and see what is playing on your projector screen of mind :) Rumni I think said "Your not a drop in the Ocean, your the ocean in a drop" i.e you are nature, the universe and all that it came from.  

We are, a wave that rises and subsides yet not a wave for we are the sea  :D

Thats my penneth contribution

• 2scoops and Dex like this

#10 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:39 PM

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Thanks Dex

I'll see if I can reach my light bulb!
  • 2scoops, Dex and Dutchy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.