48 replies to this topic

#11 Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:18 PM

Love it. Always wanted to try this method but I'll have to wait until October when my harvest comes in :( how much and where do you get the fire extinguisher from?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You can get them on ebay, around £28 for a 2kg
  • Dekay, MrG, MrPokesmot and 2 others like this

#12 MrG

MrG

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

Love it. Always wanted to try this method but I'll have to wait until October when my harvest comes in :( how much and where do you get the fire extinguisher from?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I nicked these ones from a job I was on but as krakkers said eBay, Amazon etc are all good. Also direct from 'boc' you can get dry ice delivered, 10kg for a bullseye I think, kraks has a link :)
  • Dekay, Dannyboi, Loki Laufeyson and 1 other like this

#13 MrPokesmot

MrPokesmot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

Cheers mate good to know, I have an account with boc I use them to get my Oxy and acetylene for leadwork. I'll ask them about it next time I need an exchange
  • Dekay, MrG and no1 like this

#14 Loki Laufeyson

Loki Laufeyson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:20 AM

Cheers mate good to know, I have an account with boc I use them to get my Oxy and acetylene for leadwork. I'll ask them about it next time I need an exchange

You can ring up your local BOC centre and ask for dry ice. I think the minimum order is 10kg £57 delivered if I remember rightly. You can get it in blocks or pellets.

#15 Smokey

Smokey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

Something I may have missed but do you put the trim in pillow bag at the same time you empty the fire extinguisher into it? Or do you mix it after?

#16 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

holy fookin shit MrG !!!! i been looking into the dry ice method but can't source it ! you sir are a genius in my book !

i'm off to get a co2 extinguisher or 2 !

Roy

• Dekay, Notorious WD, MrG and 4 others like this

#17 MrG

MrG

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:40 AM

Something I may have missed but do you put the trim in pillow bag at the same time you empty the fire extinguisher into it? Or do you mix it after?

Yo smokes, blast extinguisher into pillow case then add dry ice from case into micron bag along with trim.

Good luck buddy :)
  • 2scoops, Smokey, symbol 22 and 1 other like this

#18 MrG

MrG

Starting out

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:48 AM

holy fookin shit MrG !!!! i been looking into the dry ice method but can't source it ! you sir are a genius in my book !
i'm off to get a co2 extinguisher or 2 !

Roy

Thanks Roy mate, I hope it all works well for you geezer. It's a piece of piss really so you'll be chuffing on fine grade hash/pollen in no time.

Everyone that uses this method could you sling a few pics up so we can all see results?

Thanks

G
  • Dekay, Roy Cropper and no1 like this

#19 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:19 PM

i will do MrG ! I will be having a go at this myself very soon ! 

#20 Red eye knight

Red eye knight

Herbalist

• Respected User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

I seived my scraps of bud through a pair of
Tights into a bowl..scrapped it all together....squashed it around and ended up with my first bit of hash.....gonna try It your way next time MrG

R.e.k.

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, MrG and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.