#1 Budgie

Budgie

Millet Muncher

• Administrators
  • 7,365 posts
  • LocationA Phat Planet

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:04 PM

Attached File  new420GuySeeds.png   69.7KB   0 downloads New420Guy and The Green Circle's Plant of the Season aka 'POTS' Competition Attached File  tgccirclelogo-200x184.png   40.27KB   0 downloads

To compliment the regular Bud of The Month competitions, and to satiate our love of the Plant, the whole plant, and nothing but the plant The Green Circle forum are initiating a seasonal Cannabis Plant competition : POTS, or 'Plant of the Season' Sponsored by our Forum Friend and Californian Cannabis Breeder New420Guy.

This is just the same as BOTM, but is for whole plant pictures of those  bushes some of you grow, grow well and often grow BIG. It is going to be a seasonal comp to start with, divided into Spring(Apr-Jun), Summer(Jul-Sept), Autumn(Oct-Dec) and Winter(Jan-March) Winners will receive the glory of a POTS award and something to continue your growing adventures.

POTS Rules:
  •   Entrants must have at least 50 posts or have a completed or active diary/grow-show to take part.
  •   Members can enter as many different plants as they like during each seasonal comp.
  •   Pics/Entries MUST have a TGC logo/sign or t-g-c diary/grow-show link.
  •   Pics MUST be under 2mb in size and ideally no larger than 1200x1024.
  •   Only Full Plant Pics Allowed.
  •    A Maximum of two pics can be entered per plant. Make clear which one is to be voted on.

Spring P.O.T.S. Details  
  •   Opening Date for the Spring Competition is 00:00hrs, April 1st 2017
  •   Closing Date for Entries for the Spring Competition : Midnight, 30th June 2017
  •   Valid entries will be put into a public forum vote for 14 days to decide the winner(s)
  •   Links to Diaries the plants are grown in are not mandatory but may well increase your chances of winning.

Spring P.O.T.S Prizes
  •   The Winner will receive the coveted and rare POTS Trophy award
  •   The Spring POTS Winner will also receive two packs of new world genetics from New420GuySeeds :

Blackberry Diesel.
Attached File  new420guy-seeds-bbdeisel.gif   153.45KB   0 downloads
Does very well inside and outside, producing lots of large fat buds loaded with trichomes and a loud blackberry fragrance. Flowering period is 8-9 weeks. VERY stinky strain. Excellent meds for stress, insomnia or nausea.

Purple Berry Playboy OG.
Attached File  PB-Playboy.gif   196.8KB   0 downloads
This top shelf strain brings two of Paul's favorites together. Big frosty, dense nugs with a delicious fruity candy smell. Purple Berry Playboy OG is delicious, potent, and great meds for chronic pain, loss of appetite, stress or insomnia. Flowering period is 8 to 9 weeks.

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, smokin soul and 13 others like this

#2 Budgie

Budgie

Millet Muncher

• Administrators
  • 7,365 posts
  • LocationA Phat Planet

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:16 AM

:weed: The First comp is open for entries right here, right now. So post up pics of complete cannabis plants and be in with a chance of forum glory. :weed:

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#3 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:02 PM

great idea.

Cant wait to see some hefty bushes on display.

Nice one for sponsoring the competition too new 420 guy.

strains sound scrumptious

• Budgie, Dekay, smokin soul and 8 others like this

#4 gingerb

gingerb

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • LocationCompton

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

Do entries need to be posted on this thread?

• Budgie, A1 Sativa, dal and 2 others like this

#5 A1 Sativa

A1 Sativa

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationsouth east

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:16 PM

I'll enter my shackzilla plant but cant get a sign in as chopped. Diary link is here though http://www.t-g-c.nl/...zilla-scrogged/

20march4

Edited by A1 Sativa, 16 April 2017 - 12:18 PM.

• Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 11 others like this

#6 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • LocationWhen I'm not on earth the cosmos

Users Awards

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:35 PM

Fantastic comp Sir Budgie nice one for getting it up and running mate must've taken some working out, ah these days my workings out are non existant lol am I getting this right that you can stick more than one plant in? If so I got 2 lol a Dinafem OG Kush photoperiod and an auto, Autoseeds Ultra Lemon Haze

OG Kush

Attached File  Dinafem OG Kush (photo).jpg   245.76KB   0 downloads

Ultra Lemon Haze

Attached File  Autoseeds Ultra Lemon Haze (auto).JPG   291.65KB   0 downloads

The strains sound pretty damn tasty mate, I may well put a couple more in lol Wow this comp I reckon will turn out to be a monster comp  :pimped:  Great stuff T-G-C :wub:

• Budgie, jimmi2scoops, A1 Sativa and 5 others like this

#7 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

Drinking, debauchery, shouting obsenities across bar is my game

• Moderators
  • 13,229 posts
  • LocationMoon

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2017 - 08:18 PM

A few good ens here guys. :)

• Forest and Dutchy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.