• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#11 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:15 PM

hi i shall follow along and good luck with these they sound good and i like blueberry,peace

• Dex and Dutchy like this

#12 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 06:00 PM

hi i shall follow along and good luck with these they sound good and i like blueberry,peace

Ai blueberry is best flavour ive smoke and very different from the normal lemon or pine flavours i normally go for.. .

Thanks for following duke you are more than welcome and hope i do them good :D
  • Dekay, duke, Bubonik Chronic and 1 other like this

#13 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

Morning buddies still no sprouts but hoping tonight or morning i should have some life
  • Budgie and duke like this

#14 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:52 PM

Like a clock work my germination lol shame it didn't work with some few weeks ago :(

Anyhoo royal bluematic is up and alive.. I realised I ised my 8ltr pots for toms and sweetcorn outside so there two are gonna go in an air pot and ill find out the size in the morning when I measure it lol
Attached File  20170409_211716.jpg   177.64KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20170409_211712.jpg   217.19KB   0 downloads

Thats all for today ill see yous tomorrow in their new homes :)
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#15 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:54 PM

• Dekay, duke, Bubonik Chronic and 2 others like this

#16 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:16 PM

#17 Dave the Shrew

Dave the Shrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:24 PM

Nice one Dex. I will follow along.
I have some skunk xl on the way from royal queen. So will stick a diary up as well when then get here

The Shrew
  • 2scoops, duke, Dex and 1 other like this

#18 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:29 PM

Always a good sign when they crack an pop fast @Dex :weed:

I got my RQS AmnesiaHz in soak since last night, in fact I need to get it in a pot quick before she drowns on me.

Will keep popping in and dropping a few SBD's every now and then :joint:

• 2scoops, Dex and Dutchy like this

#19 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:39 AM

Thanks @Budgie for the visit and comment :) and yes its a great feeling again amd that was my problem is I drowned them before well when im careless. . But went bavk to my book method lol what I noted what works and what dont and back in business again

Fems normally for me take two to three days while regs I had an afghan pop up next day lol that was my record :D

Hope you and all is well at home budgie and thanks :greet: oh we shall see how fast you are in other thread cowboy :shoot: how fast can you pull those guns ..

@Dave the Shrew thanks for the visit and comment too buddy and hope you enjoy the journey :D ...

how are you doing been a while since I seen your name its a pleasure to see you buddy and hows things :) hope you and all are well buddy

I will update today well soon after I jad some breakfast I haven't sorted nothing yet been bizzy little and :smoked: a lot :D
  • Budgie, 2scoops, Dave the Shrew and 1 other like this

#20 Dave the Shrew

Dave the Shrew

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

@Dex all is good here mate just been lurking and busy with work. But have a new flower room now so have more flexibility and have my spark for growing back.
Looking forward to doing some grow shows over the coming months. Also have some zambeza seeds on the way as well to sprout so will have my hands full for a while.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.