Photo
- - - - -

New420GuySeeds Germination Shoot Out Competition.

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#1 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:47 AM

:deviltoker: Right then, you think you're pretty good, huh?, think your germination method is the best, huh? think you're pretty fast, huh? reckon you can go from seed to leaf quicker than anyone else huh? :deviltoker:

Well, here is your chance to join in 1 of our  Special Competitions -

:cowboy: :weed: The Germination Shootout  :weed: :cowboy:

Rules are simple,

1, Anyone can register for the shootout between now and the 25th April at midnight.

2, Entrants will be posted 3 seeds, the strain will be Agent Orange and they should all be fems and are all from the same batch.

3, 1st May is kick off day, when the fun starts, all entrants must start their seeds on this day.

4, All entrants must detail their method, and post pics of their entries in this thread.

5, Every day onward until we have a winner I will post a unique picture/post in this thread. This picture MUST be used in any photos used to show your seeds progress.

6, The first person to get a single seed, germinated, with 3 fingered serrated leafs out, and posts their plant, with mandatory backdrop picture of the day, wins.

The gifted winner will receive a pack of New420Guys " Original Grape48" seeds as their prize.

if you fancy a go, drop a post in this thread before the registration closing date of Midnight, 25th April.

and let battle commence, yeehaaaw  :P

Pic of 3 fingered leaves.

DSC 0045

• Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 15 others like this

#2 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:13 AM

Nice one mate.

Can't enter myself but another nice comp for the members who can.

:)

• Budgie, denots, WalterEgo420 and 4 others like this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

creak, swing, enters the saloon, clank, clank, clank, clank he walks slowly to the bar...........looks through snake eyes to the left and right, takes out my colt 45, spins the barrel and puts on the saloon bar counter. Orders a quart of sippin' whisky, and sits to wait for his beans to arrive and high noon to come.

Yeehaa, count me in @denots. :cowboy:

• Dekay, smokin soul, Red eye knight and 8 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:30 PM

And me, i`m after these og grape seeds, i`m really really really liking look of these ones lot`s. :)

• Budgie, Dekay, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:36 PM

I definitely got this seed germination like clock works lol well had a bad spell... But recently they been popping like bubbly

Count me in mi rasta Please im in for any free seeds lol well these i saw them get made so i feel more connection there from jizz to seed...

Ill stop and what a comp big up denots and the tgc crew :greet:
  • Budgie, smokin soul, Red eye knight and 4 others like this

#6 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:31 PM

Nice one lads, PM me a safe addy and I'll get them off to you. (safe addy's will be deleted once the beans are sent).

• Budgie, WalterEgo420, Dex and 2 others like this

#7 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

As long as I dont have to grow it big afterward (boiler service soon) I can get one to grow that big in a week ;)

• Budgie, denots, WalterEgo420 and 3 others like this

#8 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:15 AM

great idea for a comp

• Budgie, denots, WalterEgo420 and 3 others like this

#9 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

As long as I dont have to grow it big afterward (boiler service soon) I can get one to grow that big in a week ;)

I reckon you could have it in full bud in a fortnight Deeks   :lol: . Hope someone grows them to there full potential as the mums were a good pheno.

great idea for a comp

Ye Forest, Budgies idea from a couple of year back, just thought we would bring it back to life  :) .

PM safe addy's lads and I'll get some beans sent If you fancy a go  :)

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#10 denots

denots

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

Come on peeps, just under 2 weeks left to get your FREE beans if you fancy having a go.

And It's a nice smoke to if your prepared to grow them to the finish  :yeahmate:  :bigjoint:

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.