9 replies to this topic

#1 TheGreenMachine

TheGreenMachine

Potato

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:04 AM

I just popped by to post my thoughts so far on the Royal Queen Special Kush No 1 which I am currently growing.

Some Information About How I Grow:

I grow all of my plants using virtually the same sort of cycle / style using the same medium - CoCo. I germinate from seed and give the plants an 8 - 9 weeks veg under a 125W CFL followed by a weeks veg introducing the plant to the 600W lamp which gets gradually lowered towards it over the week. In regards to feeding and training, I will alter that according to the needs of the plant and strain. But generally they're all given the same cycle and treatment. I have all my temps and humidity etc all pretty much under control. They're not always spot on lab conditions but it's usually all well within spec with the exception of summer when I, like most people suffer with the heat.

All my plants are fed on Canna CoCo A + B with the addition of Rhizotonic, CalMag, Silicone and Potash at various stages as required.

Young plants are started on Rhizotonic until they show signs of underfeeding then I start introducing the Canna CoCo A + B at a very low rate - probably something like 1/8th - 1/4ml per liter and bring the strength up and slowly introduce the silicone until they reach adult maturity. Adult plants are fed at an EC of 1.0 - 1.2 depending on plant size and uptake etc. I only give what they ask for when they ask for it. Rarely (as was the case with the C99) I'll go to 1.3 but I'll watch the plant closely at that strength.

All feeds and waterings are PHd to 5.6 - 6.0 (rarely I'll let it rise to 6.2)

Temps and Humidity are in or close to the correct specs for their respective growth stages.

About My Seed Stock / Collection:

All of my seeds barring those I got for free tend to be 8 week indoor photo period strains. Those are my main criteria when selecting seeds. Obviously I look for other things as well like flavour, smell, yield, tollerance to disease, heat etc. But I generally stick to 8 weekers. I try to pick those strains which suit my room and my style / method of growing to give me the best chance of success and the end results I desire. As we know, some strains do better in one environment than another and I've had my share of failures in the past so I'm very selective due to the fact I only grow one or two plants (max) at one time so can ill afford failures.

About The Royal Queen Special Kush #1:

First of all I should point out that I'm not bashing the strain or the seed co here I am just purely stating things as they are from my perspective. Also (as with all my other grows) I only germinated the number of seeds I need plus one. In this case I germinated two seeds and picked the best one to run with. Because of this I could have been unlucky and got a weak seed or a different phenotype or something but on the flip side, not everyone has the money or the room to germinate heaps of seeds and pick from the creme de la creme. As I understand it, the mark of a good seed and good breeder is consistency and repeatability of the seed stock. I.e. if I plant 10 seeds, they should all roughly have the same characteristics. Not identical but similar. E.g. similar growth rates, similar heights, similar yields that kind of thing.

With that "disclaimer" out of the way, it's on to my experience with this strain so far...

My Special Kush No 1 plant is approximately at the end of week 6 (give or take a day or two) of its flowering cycle under the 600W HPS and at this time I am not all that impressed to be honest.

Prior to selecting the Special Kush for this run I had been on the internet to refresh my memory of its characteristics, requirements etc. I had just gotten through a run of C99 from Female Seeds and again that was a single plant which has sort of set the benchmark for me and is in part responsible for some of the reasons why the Kush dissapoints. Having read up and refreshed my brain on the Special Kush I went ahead and germinated my seeds.

I had read on the internet that this Kush plant would need some height management and training so having just got through with the C99 which was an absolute monster, I kind of imagined facing that sort of size again. By the end of the C99's life I had run out of room to raise my lamp up any higher. It really was a monster. A meter wide or probably a little more and from floor to tip she stood about 4ft maybe a little more. So I expected something similar of the Kush and began topping and training heavily from the 4th node over a period of about 8 weeks.

I topped the Kush several times during veg and bent and tied her back to open her out like a squat candelabra thinking I'd end up with quite a wide open tall plant at the end. The Kush responded exceptionally well to the training and was so determined to grow that even when I'd bent the stems they'd be upright again a few hours later. It got ridiculous in the end. I could crush and twist the branches until they flopped over and no matter what they'd be upright by morning. In the end I was forced to tie them down to keep them down. As you can imagine the end result were some of the toughest knuckles I've ever seen on a plant and thick sturdy branches like you wouldn't believe. But the more I tried to keep the plant opened out, it had other ideas and was determined to keep all the branches growing tight against the main stem resulting in a densely packed, compact looking plant.

I stopped all training on the Kush for remaining week of veg under the HPS while I slowly introduced the high powered light to the plant as I have done all my previous grows. I like to wait and see how well they stretch before I decide any more training is necessary. The final week of veg under the HPS really got the plant growing but still it was determined to remain as a tightly dense plant despite my efforts to open it up more but at the end of that week I flipped her into flower and this is where I started to get concerned.

For the first week of flowering the Kush did very little. She remained healthy and green and feeding happily but she didn't seem to be doing much at all by the end of the 1st week in flower. The C99 had already started to show signs of stretch and flower by this time. So what I thought I would do is be fair and not count that first transition week so I reset my 8 week count and started again. But by the end of the second week I still saw very little happening. She was stretching but it was really slow and not much. This has carried on to where I am now (aprox end of flowering week 6).

All in all I would say the Kush is just about "barely" double her starting size but has no width to her. It's more like a densely packed conifer looking thing. So at this point I'm already realising that this plant is not going to live up to expectations OR the information I read on the internet. At the end of week 6 there's clearly no chance in hell she's going to gain another 2ft in height and another 2ft in width LOL.

The yield consequently looks abysmal. The buds look like they're more like at week 4 stage and there's not going to be much at the end by the look of it. It's almost a shame to be using 600W on it. I doubt they'll be enough of a harvest there to see me through the next 10 weeks until my next run starts and finishes. I also highly doubt she'll finish anywhere near the 8 weeks stated - whereas the C99 was looking lush and fat by week 7 and was well on its way to finishing.

In comparison, I could get four or maybe even five of these Special Kush plants in the same space one C99 took up and I doubt even four or five of these Kush plants could top the yield of one C99.

I don't know who wrote all the information I read about height issues with these Special Kush plants but either I got a bum seed or their idea of height and mine greatly differ LOL.

I feel like I've been sold one of those hugely hyped up display sized intergalactic thunderblaster fireworks for £250, got all excited about the hype and when it's gone off it's nothing more than a sparkler pops out the top with a little flag on :/

I know it's not fair to keep comparing it to the C99 all the while as they are two totally different strains by two totally different breeders but this Kush certainly isn't living up to my expectations with or without the C99 setting the standard. All I can say is this had better be some PREMO SUPER DELUXE BLOW MY MIND BEST TASTING SMOKE EVER at the end of it.

My Final Thoughts:

I've made up my mind (nothing to do with the outcome of this Kush) but I enjoyed everything about the C99 from Female Seeds. It grows well in CoCo, it responds really well to my style of growing and environment, it stretches like mental and it yields really really really well. And the absolute best thing about it is the flavour and the high. It's one of those strains you don't get bored with - at least I don't. There's very few strains I've found I can smoke repeatedly but this C99 is definitely one of them. My friends Cheese strain being the other. I can smoke the C99 in the day at a nice sustained rate and still function and not have the tired, heavy couch lock feeling but at night when I want to get couch locked I just roll a blunt and it's job done. It's a very versatile smoke.

I really enjoyed the C99 both growing and smoking it so much that I'm switching to it full time. I won't be doing any other strain for the foreseeable future. I think I've found my own personal "holy grail" strain in the C99 and I don't think anything else can live up to my expectations now.

But going back to the Kush, I still maintain it is disappointing whether or not I had done the C99 prior. The Kush just doesn't stand up against any plant I've done previously if I'm honest - not in terms of growth anyway. I can't comment on the quality of the smoke but certainly the yield looks disappointing at this point.

I certainly wouldn't consider doing it again as my main grower - maybe more of a side grow if I fancied something different (assuming I like the smoke of this grow).

It would be unfair of me to ultimately judge it totally based on just one grow from one seed but as I said earlier in an ideal world, 10 seeds should result in 10 plants with similar traits. In my case, I could have had that one bum throwback bean I don't know. The write ups say it's a big plant and I end up with a dwarf...

On the plus side of things, the plant is healthy so it's not likely to be stunting from any shock or disease etc. She's quite happy and always has been. Eats well, nice and green, no burnt tips, no signs of stress etc. More or less a steady grower. She absolutely loves being topped, bent and all kinds of training and she bounces back quick and I mean real quick. I couldn't keep her bent over for more than half a day - OOO ERR MISSUS! So in that respect she's got some much desired qualities. And when I say she's healthy and green I mean green. It has some of the best foliage I've ever seen on a plant - typical indica short squat bush all tightly / densely packed branches and nodes - probably a lot more so than usual to the point it is bordering on a disadvantage in that you just can't keep the plan opened up so the buds on all the other branches are all tightly clustered to the main stem and very little light gets down those sides of the buds.

As a result you get a plant with half developed buds in the inside where the light can't penetrate. Up to now I've not devised a way of opening up the plant where it stays open without causing any lasting damage or stress. The plant already looks 2 weeks behind what it should look like in terms of bud development for the end of week 6 / start of week 7 so anything that upsets it now will cost more time.

Now I understand this strain a little, having got this far with it, If I had the space and time I would probably try working with it to get the most from it because it does have some nice qualities but sadly I don't.

And just because it's disappointed me doesn't mean it isn't right for someone else such as someone with not much head room or someone looking for something they can be brutal with such as a first time grower because if this strain is anything, it's forgiving. I absolutely ragged this plant trying to get her to lay down and bend over and the bitch just wouldn't do as it was told. Screw you pal I'll be back where I was by morning.

In the end I had pinched out the same part on the same branches over and over and over that it got knuckles on top of knuckles on top of knuckles. Any more knuckles and I fear the plant would have punched me in the face and bent me over! OO ER! LMFAO. I honestly couldn't keep it tied down or bent over. It's a surprisingly tough little :@@:$^&$### :)

So it does have it's plus sides to it. It's not all bad. I would definitely recommend it for someone starting out not expecting too much and wants something hardy that takes punishment and abuse in its stride. It definitely likes CoCo and responded well to my feeding and care or rather abuse regime.

When it finally finishes I'll report back with how well it did and how well it smoked.

My only real critiques ultimately from my experience are that it seems under-developed for 6 weeks into flower (not counting the week I knocked off in the beginning) and that it's just too small at the end of the stretch for my liking. If you know that prior to trying this strain then you wont be disappointed like I was. If I had known how small it was really going to be and how long they were going to actually take to finish I'd have probably done 4 of them or not done any at all.

I hope someone finds this information useful. Thanks for reading.

:)

Edited by TheGreenMachine, 13 April 2017 - 09:12 AM.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 11 others like this

#2 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 02:33 PM

Very good in depth review, honest and forthright, but  remember and tell us how she smokes.

I get the impression that you are dissappointed, but it might be a dynamite smoke

Yeild isnt everything to all people, some are more into quality than quantity.

Me,......................... im greedy and like both.

Thanks for sharing

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,585 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:47 PM

Yes a top review i just read @TheGreenMachine cheers. :D

PS

Keep us filled in on how it smokes bro.

Edited by jimmi2scoops, 04 May 2017 - 12:15 PM.
Hows it smoke

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 3 others like this

#4 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:55 PM

It might be the best smoke you ever had yet though man :)

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, denots and 2 others like this

#5 TheGreenMachine

TheGreenMachine

Potato

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:56 AM

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this post - the last couple of months has just been so hectic with family life and other bits n pieces.

Believe it or not, that Kush is STILL in the flowering room LOL

In the end, I got fed up with the thing and just cropped off the ripest buds at about week 9 or 10 of flowering and left the rest of the fluffy stuff on the plant to mature up along side my two Cinderella plants I put into flower.

Every week or so, I'll go in and trim off what's ripe and let it hang to dry. I've got about 1/2 to 1/4 of the Kush plant left still in flower.

I've also cut back in my smoking quite a lot now Summer is sort of here (on and off) and I can get out more and do more in the nice weather.

During the winter months with very little to do, I was really hammering the smoke - probably half ounce or more per week. Now that I'm able to spend more time outdoors and carry on with my garden renovations and my shed, I'm smoking far less. Probably about 5 - 8 joints per day instead of near on 30.

So anyway, back to the Special Kush No 1....

I have to admit that while the plant I grew was pretty disappointing, the smoke it gave me isn't.

First of all, the smell is absolutely amazing - and what an array of scents and aromas it has. For the most part, the smells are of pines, turpenes and citrus fruits - occasionally I get a mega whiff of berries and other fruits as the bud cures more and more.
I've definitely had a couple of distinct smells at various stages of flowering and curing. I particularly love the pine smell it has - but then I'm a big fan of pine disinfectant lol

Now the funny thing about me is, I can never smell the weed I am actually smoking when I'm smoking it. So if I roll a smoke and light it up, I can never smell it burning but when I pass it to someone else or someone else is smoking it, I can smell it really well.

So in terms of what it smells like when being smoked, all I can say really is it smells like weed lol.

I also mainly smoke joints with around 25% tobacco and my palette isn't that great anyway so I can't really say what the flavor is like when smoked cleanly, in say a bong or a blunt but it certainly doesn't leave any unpleasant tastes or after tastes or anything.
I've had some buds in the past that can be quite harsh on the throat and have an almost "spikey" irritating / burning feel in my throat as I'm smoking them. The Kush isn't like that, it's quite smooth to smoke. In fact the more you put in the joint, the smoother it is.

The bud formation and density on the ripe buds I harvested were nothing to write home about but they weren't the worst either. I'd say the buds were about average for my room / environment. I would say they were medium density, if not slightly on the airy side which is typical for my room.

Because my room is a converted outdoor shed which draws air directly from outside, it's temps and humidity are heavily influenced by the weather outside. Apart from summer, I am able to keep the room within acceptable ranges but I couldn't for example set the humidity to 50% and keep it there. It would always be affected by the weather outside. BUT as I've noticed over the years I get quite reasonable trade off in place of dense nuggets in that with the exception of one or two strains, the majority of my grows are always extremely frosty and the smoke is for the most part mind blowingly strong. So in that respect, I consider myself fortunate. I think the fact that the RH in my room is always on the dry side, even during veg plays a trade off role in that my buds aren't all that dense but always seem to be well frosty and potent. I think I can count on the fingers of one hand the grows I've done where the weed has been both light, fluffy and weak in potency and I think that was mainly down to the strain. I would say 90% of my grows over 10+ years have all been satisfactory or better in terms of potency. A friend of mine has commented several times on this. He often says how strong my smoke always is and how it knocks him for six hahah.

My best grows always come during the winter months - that's when my room really comes into its own. I have far more control in winter than in summer and I can really whack the Watts up too.

The strength or potency of this Kush really isn't too bad either. I started smoking the Kush around the time my tolerance was still high from all the excessive smoking over winter but I certainly knew when I'd had the first smoke of the Kush and that's always a good sign to me. If it can have an effect when I'm smoking that much, it's gets a good score from me in that department. What I like about the Kush is it's appears to be one of those middle of the road strains in that it doesn't couch lock you or make you feel lethargic during the day so you can still function providing you don't over do it, then at night if you have one or two well packed joints it'll put you to sleep like a baby.

I can't really describe the high the Kush gives very well. It's not really euphoric and it's not couch lock - it's neither one thing or the other. Mentally, it puts me on a normal level is how I would best describe it. Providing I don't over do it of course.

The thing about the high is it really depends on the person and I guess it's different for each person and what they're wanting to achieve. I mainly smoke weed to achieve a state of mental calm and normality so I smoke until I feel in that state.

I have ADHD, Depression and Anxiety so I'm very aware of my mood and mental state all the time. I don't like to be all hyped up and bouncing off the walls, especially when I've nowhere to direct that energy and I don't like to feel all couch locked and lethargic because I feel lazy and like I'm wasting the day so I aim for the sweet spot where I'm calm enough to focus and organise myself but not so stoned I can't do anything.

My usual routine consists of waking up in the morning, fighting the horrible dreaded morning feelings of "I can't face this or I can't motivate or organise myself) for a couple of hours, taking my meds and having a joint or two until everything kicks in and I feel "normal" and get that spark of motivation and wanting to get cracking. Then I plough through the day, perhaps having a joint here and there to maintain my calm and focus while burning off all that hype and energy doing stuff in the garden and then at night I feel good that I've done something constructive, I feel naturally tired and hungry so I reward myself with a couple of good joints before bed, watch some TV and I'm gone for the night.

The time I'm at my worse is when I've got nothing to do and / or I can't get out due to bad weather. Then I do my own head in and everyone elses. LOL

So then, how would I rate the Kush...

VEG / FLOWERING GROWTH: 4/10 - This girl was slow to do much of anything. She didn't grow much during the 8 weeks veg she had compared to other plants I've vegged during in the past for that long and she didn't really stretch much during flower. She perhaps doubled in size by the end of the stretch period. The C99 I had just finished flowering a couple of weeks before putting the Kush into flower was 3 if not 4 times bigger by comparison. In terms of care, the Kush didn't have any special requirements and was quite easy to grow. I grew mine in CoCo and fed it on Canna Coco A+B, Rhizotonic, Silicon and Canadian Express' Potash - all under a 600W HPS. Max EC in flower was around 1.1 with PH between 5.7 - 6.0.

YIELD / BUDDAGE / WEIGHT: 5/10 - This plant really didn't impress me in this department either. Even taking into account the Bud to Final Plant Size ratio I wasn't impressed. Firstly the plant grows really compact and dense so only the tops and outsides get any real light. The plant was an absolute bitch to train and manage. Every technique I tried to train her outwards or to open her out, she resisted. I've never known such a difficult plant to manipulate and train. And because of the way she grew, I was forced to harvest in stages to maximise the yield. I took the ripe outer buds which had all the light at around 9 weeks into flower and have had to leave the remainder of the plant in flower where it has been ever since in an attempt to finish off and fatten up all the buds that were hidden in shade.

All in all I think this plant has been in flower for a total of 4 months? Something in that region. Fortunately I just had enough spare room to keep it along side my two newer girls.

I didn't bother to weigh my harvest since it is still on going but I would estimate about 3 - 4 ounces dried by the end. That would have been considerably less if I hadn't left the fluff buds on to finish off and fill out for a further two months lol.

SMOKE / HIGH: 7/10 - I thought I'd be generous here as the Kush is not the best smoke in the world but it is not entirely the worst either. I can't really say much more than that about it. If you got really off your tits on the stuff you would certainly know about it and I doubt you'd be moving around too much after lol. It does have a tendency to give me the munchies so that's something to watch out for. In terms of medication use, I can highly recommend this for anyone else with ADHD, Anxiety or Depression. I've not had any negative effects from it. No paranoia, no undesired couch lock or low motivation etc.

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS STRAIN? - I'd have to say in honesty I wouldn't recommend this strain for a regular grow based on my experience with it - however, in fairness, I did only buy and grow a single bean so that is something to consider. Perhaps this would be more suited to someone else that has the space and time to give it. It does have some qualities that are interesting and what I see as negative might not be seen that way to someone else. For example, it's lack of height could be a benefit to someone. The smoke isn't that bad from it but it's not something that wows me so much I'd want to do it again.

Overall, I'd give this strain a 5/10 based on my experience with it.

Thanks for reading :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, jackball17 and 3 others like this

#6 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:39 AM

I could have swore i posted in here back in April, don't know what happened to it, but must of posted because i am following this diary all be it short  :lol: .

A couple of pics would have been nice, but what is is  :) . I've not grown this strain from RQS but have grown a few of there beans out and had no complaints.

onward's and upwards for your next grow TGM  :yeahmate: .

• The Dude Abides, duke, TheGreenMachine and 1 other like this

#7 rasputin

rasputin

Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:42 PM

been growing it over a year none stop .. lovely taste and smell . yup its not a quick or big yielder but nice taste nice high ..

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 1 other like this

#8 rasputin

rasputin

Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:01 AM

smoking some now mixed with rosin .. tastes like opal fruits lol

• The Dude Abides and TheGreenMachine like this

#9 TheGreenMachine

TheGreenMachine

Potato

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:02 AM

I could have swore i posted in here back in April, don't know what happened to it, but must of posted because i am following this diary all be it short  :lol: .

A couple of pics would have been nice, but what is is  :) . I've not grown this strain from RQS but have grown a few of there beans out and had no complaints.

onward's and upwards for your next grow TGM  :yeahmate: .

Thanks Denots.
Sorry about the lack of pics, usually I'd take loads but this year it's like life has literally flung everything it can at me on top of the usual day to day stuff. Family illnesses, cars breaking down, appointments left right and center.. You name it, it's cropped up this year.

Most of my own stuff I've had to put on the back burner to deal with it all.

It's gotten so hectic I've not got anything in the Veg tent at all right now which is a first for many years. Usually I run my cycle where I have one or two plants in veg while another is in flower but due to time constraints I've not had the time.

When I put the Special Kush into flower, I also put two Female Seeds' C99 in the veg tent which went into flower when I harvested the majority of the Special Kush.
For some reason the C99 hasn't gone well either. I'm convinced the two beans I used were mutants because they are VASTLY different to the first C99 I grew just before I did the Special Kush. That C99 was an absolute beast.

If you saw the first C99 I grew it was absolutely amazing in every way and was perfect for my style of growing. I'm still kicking myself that I never took a cutting from it.
The two C99 plants I've got now are like I've got all the characteristics of that first plant but split into two plants - if that makes sense?

To look at them side by side (if you hadn't seen the first C99 I grew) you would think they are two totally different strains. One of them has stretched to double the size of the first one and resembles a lanky sativa while the other resembles a squat dense indica.

I can see all the qualities of the first plant in each of the two I have now. Unfortunately, neither of the yields resemble the first C99 I grew and I don't think the heat waves have helped in that dept either.

The first C99 I grew and the two I am growing now all came from the same pack of seeds. All were grew the same way and yet they are vastly different which suggest to me an instability. What is more, the shorter indica looking plant has decided to throw out seeds too.

Before I harvest them this week, I will take a picture of them side by side and post it up here.

I'm not giving up with the C99 and am planning another run as soon as things calm down. I also want to time my vegging period of 7 - 8 weeks so I can start my flowering cycle when the cooler weather is here then I can run my 1000W lamp.

If the genetics of this C99 strain are unstable then I guess my chances of finding another keeper like the first one I grew are more remote but I was so impressed by the first one, I have to keep trying lol. Once I find one this time, I'm keeping it.
I plan to take cuttings from each c99 I grow from now on before I put them in flower just in case I find that keeper. Something I should have done the first time around lol.

been growing it over a year none stop .. lovely taste and smell . yup its not a quick or big yielder but nice taste nice high ..

I have to agree, the smoke is nice and the more mature it's getting, the better it's tasting.

I've still got around a quarter of the plant under the flowering lights and every so often I'll take some off and hang it up and the longer it has been in the flowering room, the more fruity it smells.
When I trimmed some off last week I was met with the smell of strong fruit salad sweets. Amazing smell. Just a shame it's so slow to do its thing. Having said that, you know what they say about good things coming to those that wait :)

How long did you have yours in flower mate?

• The Dude Abides, denots and jackball17 like this

#10 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

Hope things sort them selves out for you TGM, and you can start to concentrate on your growing mate.

But as you know family always comes 1st, so if there sorted your sorted  :) . I look forward to your next grow mate.

• jackball17 likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.