Bobber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:17 PM

Hi TGC!

I hope everyone's good!

A quick intro to myself......

I've been growing my own weed for a couple of years, I'm not an expert but I can successfully grow and cure decent bud.  Still always learning of course.

Have been a member of another forum for a while.  I'd never even heard of this place until a close friend was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and I'm going to be making her some CO.  I've never made oil before and had minimal knowledge of how to use it medicinally for the purpose of curing cancer, or at least attempting to.  I previously knew of a member of the other forum, but unfortunately he was no longer frequenting the site.  I'd posted at there but wasn't getting a huge response, I do understand that people with decent medical knowledge of cannabis are few and far between so that is by no means a dig at the site and it's members.

A couple of users kindly messaged me and told me where I could find the absent member, and her I found him.  The medical cannabis guru that is Chew!  I'm now in conversation with him and he has kindly offered his invaluable guidance on making the oil, dosing the meds, diet etc.  I can't thank the man enough, there's not many selfless people who would offer their time to someone they've never actually met!

What I've got going on at the moment....

I grow in a purpose built unit in the loft.  It's constructed of timber, 80mm Kingspan - boarded out with plasterboard.  It measures 140(w)X90(d)X120(h).  I have one 250w HPS and one 250w CFL at the moment - I plan on swapping the CFL for another 250w HPS.  4inch active intake, 4inch extraction - filter inside the unit with air being sucked through the filter and vented straight into the chimney stack.

I grow organically in soil and perlite - only nutes I ever use are Ecothrive Charge and OT Bloom.  I also feed my girls molasses. My most recent grows have been auto's - no idea why people knock autos, some pukka strains out there now and they're ready quick time!

At the moment I have one Dr Krippling Krippleberry and one Bubba Yum - both of which are a few weeks away from the chop.  I've also started 6 of the 8 seeds I'm growing for the oil. 

1x CBD Star

1x Industrial Plant (CBD)

2x West Coast OG

2x Critical Neville's Haze

I have one more of each West Coast OG & Critical Neville's Haze seeds - these will be going in once the two Dr Kripplings are done in a few weeks.  Most auto's I've grown in the past have stayed at a moderate size and are manageable within my grow unit - but the Krippleberry has taken over half my space!!  Buds are fattening up right now - from other peoples grows of these two strains they really pack on the weight in the last 2-3 weeks.

Here's a few pics

Krippleberry

20170411_203251.jpg

Bubba Yum
20170411_203347.jpg
20170411_203331.jpg

Anyway, thanks for having me - hopefully I'll get to know some of you.

Thanks

Bob

Attached Files

Edited by Bobber, 13 April 2017 - 09:34 PM.

• Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 19 others like this

#2 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

hello and welcome mate :hiya:

• duke, mrsDeeks, Petal and 6 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:07 PM

hi bob and welcome to the circle but sorry its under such circumstances and good on you for helping,we do have what i try to keep as a very good medical section i try to keep up with the latest research and try to encourage others to share there experiences and if at all possible a journal or diary is a good source of info for others later who may be seeking similar treatments and can save much time by sharing and recording as much as possible along the way,that chews a good fella and will help steer you right and any help i can give you have only to ask,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#4 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:43 PM

Hi and welcome :)

• smokin soul, duke, Petal and 6 others like this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

Welcome to the circle Bob oil is becoming something we all could do with in our medicine cabinets for so many things now but its always sad to hear that people have to make a treatment them selves, cannabis oil should be offered alongside other treatments IMO but cant see that happening in thsi country for a long time if ever. I hope you like the gaff anyway fella ;)

• smokin soul, duke, mrsDeeks and 7 others like this

#6 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

Hi Bob,

Nice to see ya posting mate :)

Thanks for kind words but I'm not the brains behind it. That is Cajun, but sadly, he's not about anymore :(

Cajun is a expert / (Cannabis) oncologist. He has his own clinic in the US. Everything I've picked up, most of it has came from him. He is an absolute legend and one who helped me step by step when we were fighting to save my friend life.

I know how frustrating it is when you need answers and don't get them. That use to keep me awake until silly hrs searching.

Make yourself at home. No one has anything to prove here, it's very friendly and down to earth.

There's a few over here that are good the meds. @duke being one of them. Also, I think we have more oil consumption here over smoking bud :)

Speak soon matey :)
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#7 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 09:48 AM

Welcome along m8 I'm glad you found chew and all of us here!
I hope things change in the right direction for the friend your helping

• Dekay, smokin soul, duke and 9 others like this

#8 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:28 AM

hey buddy glad you found chew , and if your looking for a high cbd strain i found cbd botanic cbd sensi star out of two seeds they both were very cbd high... i have one seed left saving it for the wife in autumn but it grows amazingly yields really good and smoke taste is poop but high wise very cbd, wide awake happy feeling no thc in there to be found ..

i shall follow with interest buddy and hope you make your self at home its great place that's full of knowledge 

all the best on this journey and i hope and pray all goes well and you both make a change for the patient much respect for the effort  

#9 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:18 AM

Thought I'd say hi only been here a short while myself but have made friends and even entered a competition,site is safe and very informative which is a credit to all those who keep this place going!
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,602 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:04 PM

Welcome to site mate & best wishes extended to your friend as well, fingers crossed you can get shit sorted for her.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.