22 replies to this topic

#11 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:19 PM

Welcome bob . I'm sure ur fit right in here.
we are a very nice and helpful bunch of peeps. And the the help is second to none!

Awesome u are giving some care with the oil great stuff . I've been using it to heal ulcers and I do believe it's speeded up the normal healing times a bit . Thanks to Duke
  • Dekay, duke, mrsDeeks and 7 others like this

#12 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

Welcome Bob :)

• smokin soul, mrsDeeks, Dex and 3 others like this

#13 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:10 PM

Hello Bob, welcome to The Green Circle, hope your medicinal journey brings much benefit . Some gurus in here mate :)

• smokin soul, Cheeseman and Bobber like this

#14 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:13 PM

@Cheeseman A kid just threw a lump of cheddar at me, I thought " that's not very mature!"  groan  :)   welcome aboard fella.

• smokin soul, Cheeseman and Bobber like this

#15 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

I've fished in a match with a guru at tunnel barn farm
Hey dutchy 👍
  • smokin soul, Dutchy and Bobber like this

#16 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:32 PM

I've fished in a match with a guru at tunnel barn farm
Hey dutchy 👍

He weren't from Glastonbury was he  :D  :D

• Cheeseman likes this

#17 Bobber

Bobber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:13 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!  Seems like there's some real decent people here. 

Cancer is a word we hear often these days, but until someone close to you suffers from it, you never really understand just how much of an indiscriminate fucker it is!  A mother of 2 young children, in her late 20's - whole life ahead of her - why not a dirty nonce instead?  Doesn't make sense. She's unbelievably strong and brave about it, and is fighting it head on! Hopefully she'll be one of the survivors.

Although Chew is advising me via PM, I'm going to start a diary for the plants I'm growing for the oil and will also document the making of the oil for others to read. 

Thanks again for having me!

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#18 Bobber

Bobber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:28 PM

Hi Bob,

Nice to see ya posting mate :)

Thanks for kind words but I'm not the brains behind it. That is Cajun, but sadly, he's not about anymore :(

Cajun is a expert / (Cannabis) oncologist. He has his own clinic in the US. Everything I've picked up, most of it has came from him. He is an absolute legend and one who helped me step by step when we were fighting to save my friend life.

I know how frustrating it is when you need answers and don't get them. That use to keep me awake until silly hrs searching.

Make yourself at home. No one has anything to prove here, it's very friendly and down to earth.

There's a few over here that are good the meds. @duke being one of them. Also, I think we have more oil consumption here over smoking bud :)

Speak soon matey :)

Cheers Chew!

We all gain our knowledge somehow or another - it's the being decent enough to help people with that knowledge that matters mate.   Big up Cajun for his research and helping you with your friend!

Definitely frustrating mate,  you end up doing too much research and going round in circles!

Sounds like Ill fit in here then mate - people tell me if I was any more laid back I'd be horizontal!

Handy that there's a lot of oil consumers here.  Once this grow is up and running I'm going to get my friend set up so he can grow his own to make the meds for his missus.  Once he's up and running and can sustain her meds himself I'll get a few plants on the go for myself.  Me and the missus have started vaping - spending too much on salmon these days!  I might make my own batch of oil after so I can go tobacco free - quite like the idea of making some of my own CO vape juice.

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#19 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

Welcome to the :tgc: @Bobber :mr:

Crying shame about your friend's circumstances, but at least she's got a good 'un like yourself trying to help out :nod:

So laid back you're almost horizontal eh, I think you'll fit right on in :weed: :vape: Looking forward to seeing some of your green fingered magic. Don't tell me you wear slippers as well? That'll please a few of the forum weirdo's :P or is it me the werido for not having any :confused: :joint:

Fingers crossed for you mate in the long term too, but IF it doesn't work out, don't carry it all on your shoulders OK :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 4 others like this

#20 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,005 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

Welcome to the :tgc: @Bobber :mr:

Crying shame about your friend's circumstances, but at least she's got a good 'un like yourself trying to help out :nod:

So laid back you're almost horizontal eh, I think you'll fit right on in :weed: :vape: Looking forward to seeing some of your green fingered magic. Don't tell me you wear slippers as well? That'll please a few of the forum weirdo's :P or is it me the werido for not having any :confused: :joint:

Fingers crossed for you mate in the long term too, but IF it doesn't work out, don't carry it all on your shoulders OK :)

what no slippers!!!!???????????

• Budgie, The Dude Abides and Bobber like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.