Photo
- - - - -

Hows being a smoker in cumbria since ...

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:47 AM

I'm interested in any changes in attitude or tolerance towards weed since the chief of police blagged people with the "not prosecuting of potheads/growers" ?

Edited by cannamancan, 27 April 2017 - 07:26 AM.

• Budgie, mellowed, Dekay and 5 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,428 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:04 AM

Yea I've often wondered
Wasn't Durham the same?
  • Dekay, duke, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#3 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:27 AM

My bad ! I meant Durham, suppose Durham's in cumbria :-/ haha.

But yeah, wonder how its going, they didn't actually do anything positive tbf. but they said in the papers that they aren't looking for stones or Percy growers, but when you look into it they say stoners/Percy growers won't get prosecuted if they agree to get help with their addiction!

Most stoners are stoners because they want to be so how does the new "relaxed" outlook help anybody ?
  • Dekay, duke, Slippery and 3 others like this

#4 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

They said they would only do them if they blatantly do it in front of them or they get multiple reports. They will still seek out dealers.

Personal cannabis users and not the problem. Did my sociology assessment on this. Other police forces have more or less said the same. If reports are made they will still respond.

https://www.theguard...s-commissioners
  • Dekay, duke, olmec and 4 others like this

#5 rasputin

rasputin

Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 04:05 AM

the problem is .. county durham police have brain washed themselves into believing that every plant you keep is worth 1000 pounds at least lol so if you have a few 4 to 8 its in there heads that your sitting on a few grand , ticking over in there heads some of them will be having a battle ,, are they smoking grands worth of weed or are they not ... people being people and the police being people it just becomes a lottery in county durham if you where to be reported .. you still might wake to your door hanging off ... but you might not .. must depend who its reported to who its passed to and so on we hit the same loop people being people and the police being people its a lottery lol .. but hey if no convictions for weed or cautions then your only getting a caution ..

• Dekay, duke, cannamancan and 3 others like this

#6 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

i though they said in Durham they will turn a blind eye for persys  if they help with cash cropper enquires,   i never saw the get help with addiction bit

in dorset they have said the same sort of thing but not in hampshire where i am 

also wondered whats been going on with it

• Dekay, duke, cannamancan and 3 others like this

#7 cannamancan

cannamancan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 12:45 PM

No news from county durhum ?
  • Budgie, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#8 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 01:15 PM

i had a spliff in me van when i was working in cockermouth the other month and the drug squad didn't  appear from behind a bush so i dont really know where that leaves us  :wacko:

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#9 Trump

Trump

Organic Grower

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:28 PM

I know people in durham who have had police walk in see their grows say eh fuck it's only percy mate and on their way, not even bother taking the gear, writing anything up, nothing. Absolute legends. The tides are changing, really won't be long now. Get saving pennies if you can, the pot rush happened in America and savvy people made bank. Don't get left behind folks. Most on here given the space and legality could be millionaires in a few month. Peace.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#10 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:35 PM

I know people in durham who have had police walk in see their grows say eh fuck it's only percy mate and on their way, not even bother taking the gear, writing anything up, nothing. Absolute legends. The tides are changing, really won't be long now. Get saving pennies if you can, the pot rush happened in America and savvy people made bank. Don't get left behind folks. Most on here given the space and legality could be millionaires in a few month. Peace.

Give over there aint a fed in the land thats going to find a grow and regardless of size not bust it,theres not actively searching out percy growers but come on.Also the Conservatives will Never go any where near legalising weed in any form im tellin ya
  • Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 6 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.