#31 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

hi zambesa  cheers for the info 

no the cow poo source is bottled liquid  called power feed , i did manage to catch a fly today (there does seem to be more now )  its a slim bodied black one 4 mm long ish ,

ill have to get another now lol

plant are looking tip top ill grab some pic tonight as it dinner time for the girls shortly  

• The Dude Abides, Dex, Dutchy and 2 others like this

#32 rasputin

rasputin

Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 06:29 PM

if they gnats ya want rid of em had em in the past they multiply ,, i used washing u liquid at first ,, bought some spray lol it was just detergant .. so i ran peroxide throu em a few times put stickys up got agro dust for the top of the soil .. never seen a gnat since that was years ago .. loadsa stuff will kill em ,, if ya getting mold or fungas try a bit baking soda or epson salts i cant rem wich gets rtid od mold .. gnats wont like it either lol ,, look it up its one of em or both

• The Dude Abides, Dex, Dutchy and 2 others like this

#33 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

hi m8 no fungus or mold, the pots have always been kept on the dry side  , there was about twenty in there tonight , ill give them a harkers tomorrow as ive got some and i shoulds do a harkers spray to make sure there is no borg in there anyway 

heres a few pics from tonight the two big ones are stretching now and will show flowers this  next week  , they all look great ive not had a single bad leaf yet so im more than happy with this dirt stuff :D  :P  

prob the last sesh of training i will let them go up now  ;)

feed today was BAC bloom feed (its got lots of molases in it by the smell), drop of power feed, dash of seasol, instant bennie tea powder , no phing  all seems to equal happy plants for now  :P  ;)

• The Dude Abides, smokin soul, duke and 9 others like this

#34 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,188 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

Your setup looks amazing Forest.   Lots of good ideas going on :) 

• duke, Forest, Dex and 3 others like this

#35 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

Dammm!!! Looking shit hot @Forest going to be a great diary this for sure!!
  • duke, Dex, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#36 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:32 PM

Your setup looks amazing Forest. Lots of good ideas going on :)

Couldn't agree with you more zen ya can spot an accomplished grower with the layout and yup I'm seeing accomplished here lol
  • duke, ZenArcher, Dex and 2 others like this

#37 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:11 PM

Lol your to kind. and thank u
  • ZenArcher, Dex and symbol 22 like this

#38 rasputin

rasputin

Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:14 AM

yeah harkers will kill them ,  probs just sumit that got in theres 1000s of types of midgi /.. nice strong plants there mate looking realy realy well

• duke, Dex, Dutchy and 2 others like this

#39 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

They do get some cracking thick stems under these cobs and from what I've seen a fat stem will take u to better flowers than thin stems do . I've read a fat stemed plant will have lots more stored goodness to take in to flower
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Dex and 3 others like this

#40 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 11:37 AM

@Forest stems are defo another part of the key when it comes to yield imo too mate, took pics of my last grow stems thicker than a 10 pack of ciggs and with such a short veg time I was pleased 😉
  • The Dude Abides, Dex, Dutchy and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blueberry, green monster, cree 3590 cobs

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.