Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:32 PM

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam/Ms etcetera etcetera

Ii is my desire to run a competition on here with a suitable awesome prize of which the winner would be most pleased. I have surreptitiously discusses the prize in question with the member concerned and he/she is happy to participate in the wonderfully fantastic thing.

Its very good.

So may I enquire what  the criteria are for adding to your very discerning and most wonderful competition compendium.

I look forward eagerly to your favourable response

Regards

Summer time soon .....

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 4 others like this

#2 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:55 PM

Sounds good mate. There are no rules as such really. Its normally done by a mod or respected, but that doesnt mean to say you cant run it.

usual deal is that admin or mods send out prizes largely for security reasons. Would probably stick to that.

Also usually require a bit of detail about comp prior to giving it a yes. Similarly a commitment to keeping a thread up to date etc and not interfere with what our sponsors are offering etc.

So PM me, dekay and budgie with some more details and one of us will have a look and see where we get to.

Thanks for interest.

Cheers

Sw.

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#3 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:31 PM

Sounds good mate. There are no rules as such really. Its normally done by a mod or respected, but that doesnt mean to say you cant run it.

usual deal is that admin or mods send out prizes largely for security reasons. Would probably stick to that.

Also usually require a bit of detail about comp prior to giving it a yes. Similarly a commitment to keeping a thread up to date etc and not interfere with what our sponsors are offering etc.

So PM me, dekay and budgie with some more details and one of us will have a look and see where we get to.

Thanks for interest.

Cheers

Sw.

I will pm you Mrs , thanks  :)

• Dekay, 2scoops and mrsDeeks like this

#4 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:49 PM

I will pm you Mrs , thanks  :)

All done, in triplicate as requested  :)

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.