79 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:04 PM

if this is in the wrong place could a mod please move it ? thanks in advance ! 

right then what if you could put your concentrates into and e-juice and it actually work ? 

someone told me they were doing this and let me in on the know how ? not that there is any its a piece of cake !

theres some tackle out there called wax liquidizer, basically you put 2ml of this in a shot glass then 1g of canna concentrate, either pan marie' it or simply put it in the microwave for 10 seconds ! yeah thats right i said microwave ! stir to achieve consistency, suck up in a syringe, then either put it in a tank or bottle for storage ! 

there is a legal canna vape in the uk called pen medi (could be the other way round  ;) ) the atomisers they use you can get off the bay or a-zon cheap enough, i say this as I've not seen anyone put them in any other atomisers yet and don't have the balls to try it ! BUT apparently you can ? 

anyway back to the wax liquidizer stuff, i ordered some and knocked some up 

the pens on the left was made with a waxy like rosin, and the pens to the right from bho

Attached File  IMG_6915.jpg   76.86KB   0 downloads

they do say you can use all sorts like bubble hash, dry sift, iso oil, budder etc but I'm yet to try it with any of those ! 

i used the original flavour, tastes like a vape to me ! they do 6 flavours in total to make it super discreet, like toke em in the pub and not get the on top ! strawberry, banana, pineapple, grape, ice blast (minty menthol i think) and the original, 

not saying get on this there the best thing since sliced bread as its still not a dab on a nail or a joint but it serves a purpose pretty damn well i reckon, all the places you can't smoke a joint, you can toke on one of these ! 

don't know if someone has already posted about this stuff ? as its not that new, just brand new to me lol 

youtube have vids on it, worth a look ! 

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:25 PM

I've been looking at doing the same m8, the ones I can buy are normally high pg but I need to go the high vg route
  • Dekay, duke, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:55 AM

How ya finding this m8?
Are u a fan?
Is it rough on the chest or nice n smooth?
  • Dekay, Roy Cropper and WalterEgo420 like this

#4 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:05 PM

it very hard to suspend it in vg @olmec  it dont emulsify with out some PET or sth like that , so ive read which taste like dirt

, ill check out the  wax stuff though roy,   i dont like pg it tastes to rough

• Dekay, Roy Cropper, WalterEgo420 and 1 other like this

#5 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:30 PM

it very hard to suspend it in vg @olmec it dont emulsify with out some PET or sth like that , so ive read which taste like dirt

, ill check out the wax stuff though roy, i dont like pg it tastes to rough

Yea I'm reading its nigh on impossible to keep the mixed for more than a few mins, but vg extractions seem to work
  • Dekay, Roy Cropper, WalterEgo420 and 1 other like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:37 PM

10 for under a 10`ner  here ya go shed loads of weedoil vape atties if you can call them that, Basically these are just some of the more early ecig atomizers  i think they used to be called t.1 but i forgot used for ejuice, which were used on ecigs batteries summink like 8 to 10 years ago. I just think the weed oil guys have reinvented them for weed oil (well i know they have in my mind :) ) and maybe they`ve bought out old stock lol, but you can just stick them on any ecig pen style battery or any vv/vw/tc ecig mod and fire 2.4ohm resistence @around 7 or 8 watts in vv/vw mode. But i just don`t go for all this crap that`s been marketed as weed oil pens, it`s just very much old ecig stock revamped and remarketed for weed oil. Shits moved on and any ecig atty will fire you up the weed oil. I think you`ll find next thing in weed oil vapes in the not too distant future will be weed oil in temp controlled (tc) ecig mods blasting clouds out, which looks pretty straight forward to do anyhow atmo imho with decent ecig rig and tc coil sub-ohming a nice cool vape at crazy high wattages such as 100+ watts. I wouldn`t fall for clap trap and inflated prices they ask for this stuff when you can go right up to top straight away with any vv/vw/tc ecig rig using cbd oil. All i`m seeing now is the weed oil vape rig sellers doing exact same as the ecigs sellers did years back, basically robbing us slowly, cus technology was always their to fire up a  class ecig/weed oil rig and blow clouds like peeps are doing in ecig world now if you fancy that type of set up, but they just bring inferior older shit out so they rob us slowly and take our dosh, then when that has it`s arse ripped out of they bring an little update out, load of bollox, tech is their to go big style cloud chasing with weed oils and they know it, but it`s all about robbing and fleecing us slowly, i suppose it`s just way of the world. So that atomizer at top is a bottom coil fire`R type I don`t know the cost of those you mention Roy but this at under £25 is way up their and ahead of that in your picture and pretty much some of the upto date tech for ecig vape vapers, you can fiddle around with airflow, temp control till your hearts content and twill work with weed oil your making using vg and pg juice or say a 50/50 mix of pg/vg weed juice/oil. The ceramic coil so once fucked up either buy a new sub ohmer atomizer with cermic tc coils or just buy new coils or even better  just wash the old one dry burn and change cotton inside. Ok enough ranting and raving, but it just makes me wince when i see cost og this stuff.

• Dekay, Roy Cropper and WalterEgo420 like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:51 PM

it very hard to suspend it in vg @olmec  it dont emulsify with out some PET or sth like that , so ive read which taste like dirt

, ill check out the  wax stuff though roy,   i dont like pg it tastes to rough

Yes your right it does and it can but not always, so long as you mix right in first place, ban marie then  shake, repeat, repeat and repeat till mixed then you should be cool and once you added it to small eciggy jar, well before i used to refill the atomizer with juice i just stuck it in my pocket for warmth before shaking real good to mix and then refilling, seam`t to have worked a treat that way.

• Dekay, Forest, Roy Cropper and 2 others like this

#8 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:39 PM

Banging tackle imho it serves it purpose well ! Tho original will taste like whatever concentrate it has and the flavoured ones are discreet ! I love em ! Knocked some up and got a pic for you, and yeah they just shitty wick attys ! I think people jumped back onto these cos of medi pen ! I also thought I'd mix it up a bit so I mixed the strawberry one with the banana one and used some tangie shatter ! Super tasty ! And I Can toke it anywhere !
  • Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 3 others like this

#9 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:49 PM

@ Forest tis pg and peg m8 ! apparently its the peg what helps emulsify ? 

@jimmi2scoops , marty mcfly was on the cell again wanting his futuristic vape pens back ! So i'm gonna fook them shitty old school tops off and get the juice in a proper jobby cloud machine ! 

@ olmec ruff or smooth, depends i suppose, nice normal draws like a joint its ok but if you toke it like a bong till the light flashes and the battery turns off then yes it will make you cough lol 

• Dekay, 2scoops, olmec and 1 other like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

@ Forest tis pg and peg m8 ! apparently its the peg what helps emulsify ? 

@jimmi2scoops , marty mcfly was on the cell again wanting his futuristic vape pens back ! So i'm gonna fook them shitty old school tops off and get the juice in a proper jobby cloud machine ! 

@ olmec ruff or smooth, depends i suppose, nice normal draws like a joint its ok but if you toke it like a bong till the light flashes and the battery turns off then yes it will make you cough lol 

You know it makes sense Roy :D  just be carefull of dry hits if using 100% vg when cloud chasing or lungs will fall out lol. I use a kanger sub tank mini and subtank nano (nano is the daddio) with ceramic coils running a 0.5ohm coil at 26watts, i`m not a fan of temp control in all honesty so i stick with vw mode, still does nice big clouds at 26watts

• Dekay, Lab Rat, olmec and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.