Open Now: The Royal Queen Seeds 15 Strain Welcome Grow-out, POTS Plant of the Season Comp, Germination Shoot-out Comp, Completed Diary Rewards. Coming soon: The Summer Pot Noodle Grow and more...

Photo
- - - - -

wax liquidizer

weed ejuice ejuice mash up ejuice concentrate ejuice herbal ejuice

48 replies to this topic

#41 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

Drinking, debauchery, shouting obsenities across bar is my game

• Moderators
  • 12,321 posts
  • LocationMoon

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

So last night I knocked up some juice at a 3-2 ratio as in 3mil of original flavour and 2g of shatter, popped it in the mic for 10 seconds, gave it s good old stir and sucked it up a syringe, the syringe only holds 2.5mil and it filled it twice, wasn't too thick at all, bearing in mind it had just come out the mic so was warm, I've ran out of them pony e cig tops in the pics so I put it in an old evod ecig, the one where to fill it you hold the chamber upside down, and sell it tastes just like a vape, a bit hashy like, loverly tbh, got straight on it this morning to test it properly, like before a morning joint, and it works a treat, can't say I'd toke this one down the rovers cos it does stink !

So I have an e cig filled at a 3-2 ratio and a few mil left in a refill bottle, and after being sat overnight I've just looked at it and it's still good to go, hasn't gone any thicker than when made really !

I reckon that's the winner, 3-2 ratio that is, but make sure you have a few pens to fill or a refill bottle for it to go in !

"They" do say it can be used with all sorts of concentrates, so I tried it with some absolute fire silver bubble ice hash, unpressed, almost dry sift like, and I can clearly say it doesn't work with ice hash, well it never for me anyway ! Wasted a gram of pukka hash trying !

I think it's best with oil like concentrates, that is all for tonight's oil fuelled vape ramblings !

If it was to work using anything with contaminants in the coils are just gonna deteriorate pretty quickly and  fook up faster, i didn`t think Ash or sift would work so good cus of this when reading your post on it previously

• Roy Cropper and WalterEgo420 like this

#42 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,101 posts
  • Locationwales

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2017 - 05:43 PM

Well my shatter mixed in quite easy and I've had one quick toke on a dripper, wasn't harsh, tasted nice, instant hit, seems potent
  • jimmi2scoops, Roy Cropper and WalterEgo420 like this

#43 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,262 posts
  • Locationthe cafe or Espana

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

Told you all tis the bollocks in my book lol
@olmec what ratio did you mix it at ? And don't you think the banana tastes/smells a bit like pear ?
  • jimmi2scoops and WalterEgo420 like this

#44 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 3,101 posts
  • Locationwales

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:07 PM

Told you all tis the bollocks in my book lol
@olmec what ratio did you mix it at ? And don't you think the banana tastes/smells a bit like pear ?

3ml waxy x 2 gram of shatter but I'm not going to be touching it now till Monday afternoon you should be able to guess why then init :ninja:

#45 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Moderators
  • 12,321 posts
  • LocationMoon

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

Well my shatter mixed in quite easy and I've had one quick toke on a dripper, wasn't harsh, tasted nice, instant hit, seems potent

Buzzing man :) So has anyone tried this with just iso-oil cus that`s how myself would be making it ?

• Roy Cropper and WalterEgo420 like this

#46 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 3,101 posts
  • Locationwales

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:44 PM

Mine I just ISO m8, my ISO is always shatter or very close to it m8, I don't get runny oil.
you can handle it 80% of the time for a good 30 secs or more

#47 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Moderators
  • 12,321 posts
  • LocationMoon

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:17 AM

Mine I just ISO m8, my ISO is always shatter or very close to it m8, I don't get runny oil.
you can handle it 80% of the time for a good 30 secs or more

I`m presumeing it becomes more shatter`y the more you work with it at the end when your purging and keeping the oil moving around ridding it of any last bits of crap ?

• olmec, Roy Cropper and WalterEgo420 like this

#48 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 3,101 posts
  • Locationwales

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:08 AM

I`m presumeing it becomes more shatter`y the more you work with it at the end when your purging and keeping the oil moving around ridding it of any last bits of crap ?

Pyrex bowl floating on water at 67centigrade left over night once all the ISO has gone. That's all I do. So it takes me about 4 hours to evaporate the 1/2 - 2/3 of a lite of ISO at 67 centigrade then when the liquid is gone it's then left where it is for another 6-8 hours and jobs done

#49 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,126 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

@jimmi2scoops - I achieve a similar effect as @olmec, but I do it by leaving the oil in a shallow glass vessel on top of a 30 Watt table lamp for several hours :)
  • jimmi2scoops, olmec, Roy Cropper and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.