23 replies to this topic

#1 tough cookie

tough cookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:24 PM

Hi guys

I have been lurking around on here for a while now like a ghost, reading all posts but saying nothing. 

Problem is im a total grow virgin so i don't really have any input at the moment.

im currently in hospital and have been for the last 7 months. i have found cannabis reliefs the pain in my legs and i dont have to take the handfulls of tablets they pump into me every 4 hours, it also gives me a bit of a head change and lets me switch off from the living nightmare. 

im currently paralysed from the waist down and will be growing from a wheelchair when i get started. i know very little about the subject but im reading bits and bobs each day and im slowly picking things up and learning the lingo, should give me half a chance when the time comes. Im sure a few people will mentor me here and there, the site certinly has a great community spirit.  

So yea thats me, if it was x factor id be straight through to the final with that sob story haha.

keep up your grow diary's, i love reading them and they are very helpful.

i will return the favour when i get started and keep you all updated on my medicinal adventure

TC

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, mellowed and 27 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:05 PM

@tough cookie hi and welcome to the circle you will find many here in the same boat and all willing to help if we can if you give an idea of your plans ie soil,hydro etc then we can help with your shopping list etc best is a diary then you get lots of visitors and advice,if you do a coco grow im your man but we also have some good mud growers here to,enjoy peace

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 11 others like this

#3 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:15 PM

Hi TC and welcome to the forum, so sorry to hear you're in hospital, luckily you can still communicate with us.

Wheelchair grows are easily accomplished if you have the space/set up specifically designed, Duke may be your your man for this.

Best of luck amigo and hope we can help.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#4 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:21 PM

Welcome to TGC tough cookie. Hope all works out for you :joint:

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:38 PM

Sorry to hear man, my sons going to end up paralysed from waist down in next few years due to spine operation and was hoping he wouldnt suffer pain at least when he does end up in chair but anyway....

We will most certainly help in any way we can, strange how every where about the globe is using this wonderful drug now but the UK are such wankers in charge... they make my piss boil.

Welcome to the circle tough cookie or TC then I can imagine its top cat on the site lol

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 11 others like this

#6 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:43 AM

Welcome in m8 anything advice I can help with I'd be more than happy to help
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, smokin soul and 7 others like this

#7 wonkeydonkeymonster

wonkeydonkeymonster

BAKED NOT FRIED

• Respected User
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:03 AM

Hi man welcome to the spot! Great place with great peeps here. Do you mind if i ask what landed you in hospital?
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#8 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:26 AM

@tough cookie full respect for your post bro must have took a lot to spill that out. Yal be making your own pain relief soon imo
Bro everyone on here fully clued up with regards to medical canna there's a section on here with walk throughs. Good luck mate you know the script see how you get on I have few ideas for ya
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#9 hazed bunny

hazed bunny

doing bunny stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 15,201 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 07:25 AM

Welcome to the circle hun. I am sure you will love it here
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 8 others like this

#10 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:18 AM

Welcome to the circle TC

Sorry to hear of your troubles and I hope you're home asap! With a little guidance you'll soon be growing and producing the best medicine on earth. You'll be surprised just how easy it is.

Best of luck :)
  • Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 9 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.