Photo
- - - - -

ER visits related to marijuana use at a Colorado hospital quadruple after legalization

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Trevor McDonut

Trevor McDonut

TGC Newscaster

• TGC Bots
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,570 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 12:31 PM

Visits by teens to a Colorado children's hospital emergency department and its satellite urgent care centers increased rapidly after legalization of marijuana for commercialized medical and recreational use, according to new research.

View the full article
  • Dex likes this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

Hehehee i`m not laughing at the kids in hospital, but reading this brought back a memory when i gave a mate who doesn`t smoke weed a knockout weed butter cookie, he took it home said he`d have later after T, anyhow i get`s a phonecall from his missus early evening, she was on about ringing an ambulance for him, he was talking jibber-jabber saying i`d spiked him with magic shroom cookies cus he was tripping out good style, i had him on phone for like say 2 hours trying to convince him he hadn`t been tricked with shroom cookies and he wasn`t gonna die of an overdose, he still swears they were shroom cookies to this day lol. Al this talk talk of cookies, well i`m feeling peckish and it`s getting to about cookie washed down with loadsa  alcohol time in`t it. Big up the cookie and loadsa of beer crew. :D

• Dekay, marque08, olmec and 3 others like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:50 PM

Thats like my cousin a big drinker never smoked weed at the same time my mums other sisters lads were here from Canada and they were stoners

So we got the drinker stoned and he wouldn't stop it was sone nice skunk and he started tripping out lmaooo all night we had to take in terns holding a bucket and assuring him he is not drying lol giy never touched it again
  • Dekay and 2scoops like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.