14 replies to this topic

#1 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:03 PM

Just found this on a quick flick through the news - http://www.bbc.com/n...litics-39897999

Ok, Lib Dems are hardly in the strongest of positions and even if they get some extra votes thanks to this, it probably won't make any drastic changes but any talk on the subject is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Any thoughts?

ATB
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

I see it as a way to keep the torries in power, smokers voting for lib dens when they cannot win will just help the Tory cause
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#3 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:22 PM

I'm saying its gunna be legal in one form or another in the next 10-20 years but tbh i couldn't give a fuck as I'll continue to blaze and grow regardless.oh no Teresa May says I'm a very naughty boy haha fuck that hoe
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:25 PM

I'm saying its gunna be legal in one form or another in the next 10-20 years but tbh i couldn't give a fuck as I'll continue to blaze and grow regardless.oh no Teresa May says I'm a very naughty boy haha fuck that hoe

Your a crazy guy............ :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#5 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:27 PM

Your a crazy guy............ :)

Oh didn't you know Jimmi were dangerous criminals and a blight on society
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#6 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:55 PM

Oh didn't you know Jimmi were dangerous criminals and a blight on society

I like living life on edge i do BC :D , i just love being a bit woah & way`ish, i just wouldn`t feel same if they made weed legit, i`d still smoke and grow it but i`d have to move in my search to stay on my chosen woe & way`ish path in life, i`d probably be a robber  :ph34r:  of some sort, not those rat type robbers that rob their own though :kill: :nonono: :flog: , it`s a working class thing :drinks: , but more the slashing/robbing wagons parked in lay bye`s type robber :assassin: , that looks easy enouigh, i saw it on tv other day £250000.00 in tv`s in one hit :jawdrop:  or possibly a jewelry heist  like the hatton garden job less the getting caught bit at the end, i`m digging that one :boss:  , Mind you if i did get caught doing wrong theirs no point crying like a baby, you`ve dug the hole so lie in it, if your gonna cry like a baby cus you can`t do the time, you shouldn`t do the crime, no true`R saying their. :pistols:

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#7 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:55 PM

If it ever becomes legal in the UK, i don't believe we will be allowed grow. I think growing will remain illegal so we are forced to buy from the big boys who all the MP's will have shares with :)

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#8 Masterpyro139

Masterpyro139

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

I think chew maybe right. At best it'd be a case of investing etc. Or just carrying on as we do. Just hope that no extra systems are put in place too quickly to try and bust people for trying to provide their own safe source of meds.

Bastards.

And if the worst comes to it then yeah jimmi, I'd happily sit with a sniper rifle and cover you!

Edited by Masterpyro139, 22 May 2017 - 11:53 AM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 1 other like this

#9 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:09 PM

it would be the crappy lib dems that say that!  a rat has better odds at getting a knighthood than them wishy washy twats getting in power  :D

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, duke and 3 others like this

#10 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:53 PM

It is certainly a step in right direction, to have one of the top 5 parties in UK saying its fine to grow weed at home with 4-5 plants and embed it in their manifesto.

I cant remember the last time i heard that categorically , from a mainstream party. But my memory isnt what it used to be.

But the fact that lib dems have it in their manifesto 100% turns it into an acceptable mainstream argument through the eyes of the media and thus lots of the public. It has to be covered by the news in some shape or form and the gig is getting the lib dems on air to explain it. Which is all good coverage, even if they dont quite get it right in some areas.

My vote will go to corbyn. He has said on a TV programme he would back medicinal use. He is also truly a damn fine egg on all accounts.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.