65 replies to this topic

#1 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 11:49 AM

Well here is my bit of a guide to enjoying a good smoke in the sun in viva espania.

I was a bit worried about going over and not being able to find a smoke while on me holybobs but after a good chat with roy down the cafe over a cup of tea and he told me what's what.

I'd thought I was going to be wandering around look for a shady lad or dodgy lucky lucky man. But I got off the plane drove 30 mins to the apartment and was smoking amazing bud and oil dabs within 2hours of landing in Spain :llama:

All u need to do is find a cannabis club close to u,
It's pretty easy to find one using https://weedmaps.com...saries/in/spain go in and join up, most places do tourist a 3 day membership mine cost €10 euro's

Green is nearly all €7 euro's a gram (choice of 7)
Bubble hash €12 euro's a gram (choice of 3)
Bho €35-€40 Euro a gram (choice of 3)

You need to take your passport with u and put some money on your account that can be spent on weed and drinks an that's it,

You must also smoke at least one spliff in there b4 leaving
  • Mrs Willy, Budgie, mellowed and 20 others like this

#2 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 12:15 PM

Thanks mate great post very helpful indeed. 

• olmec, W.S, Solo Quin and 4 others like this

#3 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:48 PM

Thanks mate great post very helpful indeed.

Thought it would have been handy and helpful for the start of the season
  • Budgie, W.S, Solo Quin and 4 others like this

#4 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,607 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:48 PM

Yes sound cheers for info m8, i like that idea.   :)

• olmec, W.S, Bubonik Chronic and 2 others like this

#5 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:12 PM

Fucking buzzing @ olmec mate I thought it was strictly Spanish passport holders only,you my friend have saved me plugging a Q my bumhole is very pleased.
  • KiefKat, olmec, W.S and 5 others like this

#6 Roy Cropper

Roy Cropper

grow, smoke, eat, repeat.

• Respected User
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:46 PM

tis mad tho the whole cash on a card system ! It's mainly cos the clubs have to be non profit organisation, and can't sell you bud so it's a way round I suppose !

Viva Espania !

What club you go to ? And whereabout ? Might be going Spain instead of dam now !
  • 2scoops, olmec, W.S and 5 others like this

#7 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:55 PM

tis mad tho the whole cash on a card system ! It's mainly cos the clubs have to be non profit organisation, and can't sell you bud so it's a way round I suppose !

That sounds like the same sort of idea that people (used to?) use to get around licencing laws when organising parties or other events: Buy a raffle ticket - Every one's a winner!
  • KiefKat, olmec, W.S and 5 others like this

#8 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

That sounds like the same sort of idea that people (used to?) use to get around licencing laws when organising parties or other events: Buy a raffle ticket - Every one's a winner!

In my teenage years I used to go to weekend bike rallies and that's exactly how they sold beer! Right laugh winning everytime
  • Budgie, W.S, Roy Cropper and 3 others like this

#9 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

Viva Espania !

What club you go to ? And whereabout ? Might be going Spain instead of dam now !

http://cscgreenclub....la-costa-spain/

Just 25-30 mins south of Alicante airport.
Csc green club
Right by le zenia!

Truly stunning establishment, very clean, supper friendlier staff, give u a tray with a grinder, skins and roaches on.
Facility's include pool table, air con in one area, Xbox 1 with about 15 games and 2 controllers, lots of really laid back seating and tables, oil dabbing rig and torch. All drinks €1 Euro each (soft drinks only here but there is a beer house next door)

I have a lot of love for this instant good vibe atmosphere
  • Budgie, 2scoops, W.S and 6 others like this

#10 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:35 PM

Two weeks in Spain leave the wife's and kids at the pool .....
  • Budgie, olmec, W.S and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.