65 replies to this topic

#11 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

tis mad tho the whole cash on a card system ! It's mainly cos the clubs have to be non profit organisation, and can't sell you bud so it's a way round I suppose !

Viva Espania !

What club you go to ? And whereabout ? Might be going Spain instead of dam now !

I know what your saying but i just love Amsterdam, mind you i love Benidorm just as much, it`s just if i go Benidorm it`s a different wrecked than when i`m in Amsterdam, cakey-la-la`D at both places from start to finish, but it`s mega cakey-la-la`D in Dam, jeeeeeeez man and i just love being wrecked, call me crackers but i also like the Sin City vibe in Dam and  your always on guard at certain times in certain areas looking over your shoulder lol, but it always seems to be one big massive party from start to finnish their and tbh i dont really booze much in dam, maybe a tipple then, i just tend to get drugged up more, where as in Benidorm i get drunk and drugged up it`s those narcs in Dam that blow my mind alot more, that said its always a party start to finninsh where ever i go abroad, well to me it is anyway :D, just different parties int it really. :)

• Budgie, olmec, LegalizeMe and 7 others like this

#12 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 07:40 PM

Two weeks in Spain leave the wife's and kids at the pool .....

Done that today, wrote the original post ther today while they lounged at the pool lol
  • 2scoops, Roy Cropper, Dutchy and 2 others like this

#13 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 09:12 PM

San sebastien is a very nice stoners destination.  En Espagnol.

It is all very relaxed there with amazing food. 

Skin up in front of a copper outside a bar on a saturday night? not a problem. Everyones at it.

They have a growshop! and they are not growing tomatoes when you unzip the demo tents instore!

They have their own laws, ive not studied them.. but having visited..cannabis seems to be way off the criminal agenda and generally accepted.

:pimped:

• Budgie, 2scoops, Lab Rat and 7 others like this

#14 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:05 AM

San sebastien is a very nice stoners destination. En Espagnol.
It is all very relaxed there with amazing food.
Skin up in front of a copper outside a bar on a saturday night? not a problem. Everyones at it.
They have a growshop! and they are not growing tomatoes when you unzip the demo tents instore!
They have their own laws, ive not studied them.. but having visited..cannabis seems to be way off the criminal agenda and generally accepted.
:pimped:

not seen many smokers around here yet but we're still just lounging in the sun lol, plenty of clubs tho so there must be a scene:)

Ready to enjoy day three
  • 2scoops, W.S, Dutchy and 1 other like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:26 AM

Enjoy the fun in the Sun @olmec by the way you lucky sod, not missing much here its pissing down yet again.

• Lab Rat, olmec, W.S and 3 others like this

#16 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:28 AM

Enjoy the fun in the Sun @olmec by the way you lucky sod, not missing much here its pissing down yet again.

It's burning here m8

Scortchio

Me an Miss O are a little burnt already ;)
  • 2scoops, Lab Rat, W.S and 4 others like this

#17 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:41 AM

Yes jimm I like the sin city vibe in the Dam and I always eat FEBO when I'm there....
But I have to say spains approach is very impressive,boutique style coffee shop cleaning up the image is positive in the direction needed,just hope the piss heads don't fuck it up

Oh and Olmec you must take a photo of a proper stoners Mediterranean feast and the mandatory flip flop bud shot for the dude abides 👍

Edited by Cheeseman, 17 May 2017 - 10:51 AM.

• 2scoops, olmec, W.S and 4 others like this

#18 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:59 AM

Yeah but what are the lucky lucky men gunna do with all there shit Moroccan slate...most likely will start seeing soapbar constructed shanty towns springin up on Spanish beaches either that or hiring out draw peddleows let's face it they'll float with the amount of plastic init
  • olmec, W.S, Gary C and 1 other like this

#19 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:12 AM

Ditto  :) have an awesome time .

• olmec, W.S and Cheeseman like this

#20 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

Grey, wet and windy down here. Busy looking at a quick midweek break to sunny Espania

Edited by Viz, 17 May 2017 - 11:34 AM.

• olmec, W.S, Dutchy and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.