Photo
- - - - -

9 days in

Best Answer Chew , 16 May 2017 - 06:28 PM

Nothing will happen. I grow using the Gas Lantern Routine and that interrupts the dark period for 1.5 hrs. It just keeps them in veg, nothing more. Just count the start of 12/12 from now assuming you've corrected the timer? Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:34 PM

hey everyone..

im 9 days in on 12/12 and ive just noticed my timer has had few of the bits set for lights to come on half way through their sleep for few hours wtf ha!

i dunno what they will do now either they will veg a shit load more and then start to flower ?

i hope so like and not hermie?

and when would i lollipop now as im fuked if i know... maybe once pom poms or nannas show lol?

cheers

• mellowed, Dekay, 2scoops and 3 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,599 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 05:57 PM

Shit`s happened now, give em a week and lollipop is my thinking, dont worry nowt you can do really mukka. :)

• fairy, Lizardking, Petal and 1 other like this

#3 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:02 PM

Yo fairy mate...you back at it then? Good to see ya mukka 👍
You'll find out what damage is done when it starts to flower lol...could be a hermie...maybe not.
Lollipop is normally cpl weeks into 12/12 innit? Whatcha growing then...still rocking the nft??
  • fairy, Petal and Solo Quin like this

#4 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:28 PM   Best Answer

Nothing will happen. I grow using the Gas Lantern Routine and that interrupts the dark period for 1.5 hrs. It just keeps them in veg, nothing more. Just count the start of 12/12 from now assuming you've corrected the timer?
  • Dekay, 2scoops, fairy and 4 others like this

#5 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:40 AM

yooooo thanks for the replys....

so Chew they gonna be vegged too much then is what is gonna be.... im hoping then to prune em up or be too cramped in there far too cramped and be pissing in the wind...ive corected the timer yes ahhhh dear a right fuck up lol...

LK ya sounthern shandy drinker how goes?  yeah still rocking the NFT haha pretty much got it to a tee with my own tweaks now here n there..  yeah i normally lollipop 12-14 days into 12/12... i got a cookies Kush in there with crtical.

• mellowed, Lizardking, Petal and 1 other like this

#6 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 02:10 PM

How you doing you northern knuckle dragger 😂
Still going with nft then,you must have that down to a fine art now mate.cookies kush sounds nice,I've just done Girl Scout cookies...bloody lovely smoke mate 👍
Still rocking the critical too...still from the same mother plant??
  • 2scoops and fairy like this

#7 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

you LK...;0))))

so you done the girl scout cookies then nice one,i aint smoked it and i hear its real nice smoke... how did it grow?

ive kept her going the crtical as its a good one to grow and smoke is nice too.

yeah i kind of the do the nft the lazy way now one way or the other and the lazy way works too,,and its easy as to do that way.

• 2scoops, duke and Lizardking like this

#8 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 05:11 PM

Yeah I grow autos now mate...the Girl Scout cookies is a great yielder.i got 7oz from her.i think Zipp got 9oz from it too.
She was a strange plant to grow,very gangly,and dominated the tent!!
Glad ya still rocking the nft mukka,and the critical...that's a lovely smoke,might have to do it myself again somewhen mate 👍🏻
  • 2scoops, duke and fairy like this

#9 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:48 AM

Autos then nice one.... be some good autos out nowdays... 7 0z off her is good innit nice one LK.

Critcal auto then?

• Lizardking likes this

#10 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 05:53 AM

Yeah mate...the autos nowadays easily match if not better a photo.some good breeders out there now mate,with very good genetics.
Yeah there's loads of autos with critical in them mukka 👍🏻
  • fairy and DoubleTrouble like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.