#21 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:01 PM

@duke Had a staff, Harry. 14 years, best friend ever, inconsolable when he was put to sleep, the vet had to usher me out the back door, he kept popping his head in the room to see if I was ok and I clearly wasn't so out the back I went.  Could have gone and have hypno and have all my memories of him taken away, Would I, no way !!! :)

“There is a legend about a bird which sings just once in its life, more sweetly than any other creature on the face of the earth. From the moment it leaves the nest it searches for a thorn tree, and does not rest until it has found one. Then, singing among the savage branches, it impales itself upon the longest, sharpest spine. And, dying, it rises above its own agony to outcarol the lark and the nightingale. One superlative song, existence the price. But the whole world stills to listen, and God in His heaven smiles. For the best is only bought at the cost of great pain… Or so says the legend.” 
― Colleen McCulloughThe Thorn Birds

• jimmi2scoops and duke like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Thca

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.