• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#91 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

Sneaky little slipper there but I caught it - - and glad to meet another who understands that sometimes quantity has advantages over quality but an abundance of both is nirvana.

The old viet cong grow - I've seen a LOT of weed upcountry - not what you might call guerrila more like straightforward Brigade level Regular more like... and stonier than the Lake District, but I have dropped seeds everywhere... including rather recently in Changi Airports Cactus garden at terminal 2 :).

I'm deffo a quantity type Mr H, although as you say quality is also good, provided there's enough.

Yeah I bet there's fields of it growing over there, are you in the heart of the city or the suburbs?

Great journal, and beautiful place, Dude! I fight a bad back, too, but I use martinis... they don't leave a mess when I spill into my slippers!

Cheers for the nice comments HB, sorry to hear about your back, comes with age I suppose, good tip on the Martinis, gin or vodka or both?

A little farty update for your delectation folks.

med_gallery_27_7_222657.jpg

med_gallery_27_7_1901331.jpg

A lesser Stag Beetle blundered into my salad last evening, interesting insects these, I keep a pile of rotting logs in the garden for them to breed in, also get 'proper' Stag Beetles which are twice the size and a bit scary.

med_gallery_27_7_984780.jpg

med_gallery_27_7_1506130.jpg

This is the auto, I'm pleased to say that it is growing well considering it was only re-potted 4 days ago, it's head moves round with the sun, that's usually a sign that they're happy and growing well.

med_gallery_27_7_1486178.jpg

med_gallery_27_7_1420233.jpg

The other 3 photoperiods are also following the sun and looking fine and dandy, the 2 smaller ones have almost doubled in size in 4 days, far out man.

I keep looking for pre flowers on the bigger one but then I remembered that these are all fems, I mostly do regs so get a bit paranoid around this time.

med_gallery_27_7_716214.jpg

It's a baking hot 32C over here today, Mrs TDA, my son and his girlfriend have gone to the beach, fuck that, way to hot for me.

Too hot for the cows as well, they are desperately looking for some shade and mooing very plaintively, poor sods.

I'm off for a cold beer, thanks for looking in folks.

All good things

TDA

• Budgie, Dekay, smokin soul and 15 others like this

#92 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:10 PM

Hi Dude, can you not pop down to the local Gifi or Carrefour and get the cows a paddling pool and a gazebo?

Maybe some straw panama hats and sunglasses too.

You could also get them some Bermuda shorts, flip flops and a bit of suncream while you're there.

Then can you take pictures of them all ready for summer?

Thanks

:)

V. good thinking... but wouldn't 2 piece bikinis be better?

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 7 others like this

#93 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

Hi Dude, can you not pop down to the local Gifi or Carrefour and get the cows a paddling pool and a gazebo?

Maybe some straw panama hats and sunglasses too.

You could also get them some Bermuda shorts, flip flops and a bit of suncream while you're there.

Then can you take pictures of them all ready for summer?

Thanks

:)

Good thinking Marc but I'm not sure my budget will stretch to 24 pairs of flip flops, I do have a Panama hat and some old John Lennon type sunglasses though, better than nothing I suppose.

V. good thinking... but wouldn't 2 piece bikinis be better?

Now that's just silly Mr H but thinking about it they would look really sexy then, they're quite sexy naked but I always think that minimal clothing is more sexy than naked, especially with slippers.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 9 others like this

#94 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 04:41 PM

Ahh, I see what you mean.

The cows are lovely apart from the flies, certainly better than pit bulls.

That's better Mon Fromage, mon the slippers.

Not having any treatment on my back atm Deeks, just self medicating with red wine and weed, seems to be working.

When I bought this place there was only one cold tap and no drainage, the lady who lived here used to shit in a bucket and throw it in the hedge, that's why they grow so well I reckon. Does the bud smell of garlic?

Just noticed one of our summer visitors on the verbena, a humming bird hawk moth, lovely little fella.

med_gallery_27_7_161127.jpg

Re-pot update coming this evening.

All good things
TDA

Does the bud have a hint of garlic to the bouquet 💐 😀

Edited by Cheeseman, 20 June 2017 - 04:42 PM.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 7 others like this

#95 Mr.Happy

Mr.Happy

Mr. Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:42 PM

I'm deffo a quantity type Mr H, although as you say quality is also good, provided there's enough.

Yeah I bet there's fields of it growing over there, are you in the heart of the city or the suburbs?

Cheers for the nice comments HB, sorry to hear about your back, comes with age I suppose, good tip on the Martinis, gin or vodka or both?

A little farty update for your delectation folks.

med_gallery_27_7_222657.jpg

med_gallery_27_7_1901331.jpg

A lesser Stag Beetle blundered into my salad last evening, interesting insects these, I keep a pile of rotting logs in the garden for them to breed in, also get 'proper' Stag Beetles which are twice the size and a bit scary.

med_gallery_27_7_1506130.jpg

This is the auto, I'm pleased to say that it is growing well considering it was only re-potted 4 days ago, it's head moves round with the sun, that's usually a sign that they're happy and growing well.

med_gallery_27_7_1486178.jpg

med_gallery_27_7_1420233.jpg

The other 3 photoperiods are also following the sun and looking fine and dandy, the 2 smaller ones have almost doubled in size in 4 days, far out man.

I keep looking for pre flowers on the bigger one but then I remembered that these are all fems, I mostly do regs so get a bit paranoid around this time.

med_gallery_27_7_716214.jpg

It's a baking hot 32C over here today, Mrs TDA, my son and his girlfriend have gone to the beach, fuck that, way to hot for me.

Too hot for the cows as well, they are desperately looking for some shade and mooing very plaintively, poor sods.

I'm off for a cold beer, thanks for looking in folks.

All good things

TDA

I live a kilometer outside of Bangkok and have another place near the Cambodian border in Mrs Happy's village. Kids are in school for a few more years so I can't bolt just yet, but where I live is nice. Very quiet lots of wildlife, bird squirrels and a lot of toads (the latter come in all shapes and sizes from soldiers to psyops and ninjas). And it is a gated community so perfect for stealth growing - I'll shoot some pics for you....

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Zipp and 8 others like this

#96 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:08 AM

Ahhh, backs, you pick shit up, they're bound to go out... never could learn to delegate, lol!  Gin for the back, of course, gotta love those botanicals! But, I'm an old James Bond fan too, so a Vesper works! Really, it has to do with what ever's in the house. Ms H loves cheap vodka... depends how thirsty I am at the moment!

Glad to see you post a pic of a pair of slippers. I was beginning to think you sailed on Doublej's pie rat ship, and mighta been one of them peg legs :D

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 7 others like this

#97 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:15 AM

Through my one good eye it looks like your growing a beetle and some cows! man you are always far out dude. My keyboard keeps appearing to get closer, I get a slight twinge in the neck and then it appears to be back at the same distance and that is some quantum physics for you. No need to thanks me now where is the door, I hate when I try to go home from the pub get screamed at your not a woman then sit back down on the bar stool.

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 10 others like this

#98 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:18 PM

Does the bud have a hint of garlic to the bouquet 💐 😀

Doesn't smell of anything much Mon Fromage, I think the moths, bees and butterflies must find it by it's colour.

I live a kilometer outside of Bangkok and have another place near the Cambodian border in Mrs Happy's village. Kids are in school for a few more years so I can't bolt just yet, but where I live is nice. Very quiet lots of wildlife, bird squirrels and a lot of toads (the latter come in all shapes and sizes from soldiers to psyops and ninjas). And it is a gated community so perfect for stealth growing - I'll shoot some pics for you....

Sounds like a fine life you're living over there Mr H, I love a bit of wildlife.

Ahhh, backs, you pick shit up, they're bound to go out... never could learn to delegate, lol!  Gin for the back, of course, gotta love those botanicals! But, I'm an old James Bond fan too, so a Vesper works! Really, it has to do with what ever's in the house. Ms H loves cheap vodka... depends how thirsty I am at the moment!

Glad to see you post a pic of a pair of slippers. I was beginning to think you sailed on Doublej's pie rat ship, and mighta been one of them peg legs :D

I do enjoy the odd gin and tonic HB but mostly stick to wine and beer.

Still got 2 legs though, well I did last time I checked.

Through my one good eye it looks like your growing a beetle and some cows! man you are always far out dude. My keyboard keeps appearing to get closer, I get a slight twinge in the neck and then it appears to be back at the same distance and that is some quantum physics for you. No need to thanks me now where is the door, I hate when I try to go home from the pub get screamed at your not a woman then sit back down on the bar stool.

I'm going to cross the beetle with the cows, could be interesting, love a bit of breeding, probably end up with beetles that taste like burgers and cows with armour plating.

Does Schroedinger's cat live in your pub?

Or is it just the oil?

All good things

TDA

#99 dal

dal

The Novice

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 07:42 PM

Nicely does it Dudio the place is looking tip top as per, wish I was there! Could really do with a wee bit of tranquility right now, does look the dogs bollox your bit of paradise. You'll love the og kush I still have just under an oz left of mine hardly touch it now just for a special treat still hard hitting and I've had it 9 months! Glad to see your cats are still in pristine condition as horrid as ever lol When I finally get my pp renewed I'll come and be your gardener or general dogs body you cook and provide the vino and I'll do all the chores. I like being busy especially when you got nature all around, JB shouldn't of mention the dark starry nights bet it's magical in the dead of night with all the nature sounds. How far are you from the coast anyway? My you have pushed the boat with 3 pairs of slippers you bloody show off one for each hmmm I suppose only the proper distinguished gent can only pull that one off and I did note how incredibly unworned they all look you feeling ok where's the manky bargain basket slippers with rotten insides?

Very glad to see you up n running all the best mate :mr:  :joint:

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#100 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

Nicely does it Dudio the place is looking tip top as per, wish I was there! Could really do with a wee bit of tranquility right now, does look the dogs bollox your bit of paradise. You'll love the og kush I still have just under an oz left of mine hardly touch it now just for a special treat still hard hitting and I've had it 9 months! Glad to see your cats are still in pristine condition as horrid as ever lol When I finally get my pp renewed I'll come and be your gardener or general dogs body you cook and provide the vino and I'll do all the chores. I like being busy especially when you got nature all around, JB shouldn't of mention the dark starry nights bet it's magical in the dead of night with all the nature sounds. How far are you from the coast anyway? My you have pushed the boat with 3 pairs of slippers you bloody show off one for each hmmm I suppose only the proper distinguished gent can only pull that one off and I did note how incredibly unworned they all look you feeling ok where's the manky bargain basket slippers with rotten insides?

Very glad to see you up n running all the best mate :mr:  :joint:

Cheers Dal, may have a few folk from the Circle visiting in late Sep, Duke, Forest and maybe Mrs Willy, you could tag along with them if you want.

I've never really had much Kush so I'm looking forward to the OG and the Vanilla. Cats are fine and send their love.

I'm about 5 mins drive from the beach, I'm not one for lying on the beach much, I prefer to have a swim then come back home. There is good 'foot fishing' here, we have very big tides and I love clambering over the rocks trying for crabs and lobsters.

The slippers are all manky but I use inserts to make them look better and reduce the smell.

Hope you and family are well.

Farty update this evening.

All good things

TDA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits, slippers, cows and toads, and other farty stuff

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.