• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#11 Mrs Willy

Mrs Willy

Flump no1

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,163 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:52 PM

Excellent dude. That back of yours needs an ipad or summat. Hope you feel better soon. have you been to chiro practors? they worked wonders for my neice. They just snapped her back and pressed on some bones or summat.

Is there 3 cats in there? Is this a new addition. It looks a bit fresher than the other two. Is it a 2015 vintage? Does it smell of fish yet?

You should have whacked that tiny chicken with a mallet and put it out of its misery. Its obvious that the mum is chucking it out and does not want it.

So dont prolong its agony. To a bird that size, its like us being chucked off a cliff every day. You could also just gas the nest with your farts and kill the obviously evil mother bird. In fact that is my recommendation. You can use a halfords oil funnel to direct the boff into that hole. I think there is a thread about it in the DIY section on here.

Ahh the cows, the cows.  Cows are very photogenic. You can see exactly what they are thinking.  Caption Competition...."give me some of that leg of lamb you are chewing you fat old tw@, and a glug on that vino wouldnt go amiss either ya tight cunt." :lol:

Do not paint that door! Think about it darling. It has its own look and compliments the atmosphere of the property. When it stops functioning as a door and rots. then maybe time to repair it, or cover any rotting areas with a winmau dartboard.  Naturally worn look means you dont have to put any effort in and can relish in drinking rouge and smoking ganja instead. If woodworm develops, just fart over it to kill it all off. Letting a few guffs go in your backgarden every week should keep a significant area of normandy pest free for a few months.

And yes marc, quite right to pull him up on the lack of slipper shots. I forget way too often myself.  But the forum paid Dude £94,358 to be the slipper mod on here last year. It is a bit like Mr Kipling forgetting to bake the cakes. This puts the recent contract renewal in some serious doubt. Thankfully there is a practice what you preach clause in the contract, which means .. if he does it again, we can demand a full roast pig and accommodation for 3 nights free of charge for all members whos username begins with an M.

So thats me, you , MDS, Mrs deeks, mellowed, miss ginger and probably more i can remember. With dude as the butler. That should be an interesting weekend.

Subbed.

• Dekay, smokin soul, duke and 10 others like this

#12 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:15 PM

Excellent dude. That back of yours needs an ipad or summat. Hope you feel better soon. have you been to chiro practors? they worked wonders for my neice. They just snapped her back and pressed on some bones or summat.

Is there 3 cats in there? Is this a new addition. It looks a bit fresher than the other two. Is it a 2015 vintage? Does it smell of fish yet?

You should have whacked that tiny chicken with a mallet and put it out of its misery. Its obvious that the mum is chucking it out and does not want it.

So dont prolong its agony. To a bird that size, its like us being chucked off a cliff every day. You could also just gas the nest with your farts and kill the obviously evil mother bird. In fact that is my recommendation. You can use a halfords oil funnel to direct the boff into that hole. I think there is a thread about it in the DIY section on here.

Ahh the cows, the cows.  Cows are very photogenic. You can see exactly what they are thinking.  Caption Competition...."give me some of that leg of lamb you are chewing you fat old tw@, and a glug on that vino wouldnt go amiss either ya tight cunt." :lol:

Do not paint that door! Think about it darling. It has its own look and compliments the atmosphere of the property. When it stops functioning as a door and rots. then maybe time to repair it, or cover any rotting areas with a winmau dartboard.  Naturally worn look means you dont have to put any effort in and can relish in drinking rouge and smoking ganja instead. If woodworm develops, just fart over it to kill it all off. Letting a few guffs go in your backgarden every week should keep a significant area of normandy pest free for a few months.

And yes marc, quite right to pull him up on the lack of slipper shots. I forget way too often myself.  But the forum paid Dude £94,358 to be the slipper mod on here last year. It is a bit like Mr Kipling forgetting to bake the cakes. This puts the recent contract renewal in some serious doubt. Thankfully there is a practice what you preach clause in the contract, which means .. if he does it again, we can demand a full roast pig and accommodation for 3 nights free of charge for all members whos username begins with an M.

So thats me, you , MDS, Mrs deeks, mellowed, miss ginger and probably more i can remember. With dude as the butler. That should be an interesting weekend.

Subbed.

Thanks Darling, well where do I start?

The back will have to wait and see, I'd sooner have a cow treading on it than go to a chiropractor though.

As for the cats, the 'new' edition arrived last year, remember? He/she has no head though, not as photogenic if you know what I mean.

The tiny chicken is alive and well living in the wall (imagine living in Dude's wall?). I will defend it and it's siblings from all the jays, magpies, weasels and moles to the death. I know moles don't raid birds nests but I just don't like them, bastards.

The cows are so lovely, I love them, a lot.

I thinks Deeks is looking after the door. I'm looking after the vin rouge, lots of it.

Finally the slipper shot thing, just a slip, not dementia or buttock scraping, I'll remedy that right now.

med_gallery_27_7_138801.jpg

There you go, not pristine I'll admit but better than my emergency back up pair.

med_gallery_27_7_949047.jpg

Just got this in La Poste, far out man, cheers Duke.

I always think one plant looks lonely, hope mine has lots of sisters soon.

Tune in for the next update when I've decided what to grow, or try to grow anyway.

I'm vaped, my brain is melting, in a good way though.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, 2scoops and 19 others like this

#13 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

Nice one Duke, :) ,talking about putting the heifert in

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 9 others like this

#14 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:06 PM

Nice one Duke, :) ,talking about putting the heifert in

:rvmp: oh man I have tears in my eyes that was my first pet cow back in the 70s, she often spoke to me in that unmistakingly beautiful voice, shame we had to eat her but we were poor back then and laughs didnt fill stomachs quite so well as beef in red wine, minus the red wine, I never manage to get it into a meal and always end up pissed before I have cooked the meat but anyway thats enough reminiscing about the good ole days.

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 8 others like this

#15 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 09:58 AM

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 6 others like this

#16 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:18 PM

My cows speak French, they are good to eat though especially with red wine and horseradish sauce (you can't get that over here so have to bring that, and Marmite from UK).

Got 4 of Dukes seeds sitting on the digibox in this, you can see I've used it before, quite a few times, always sterilise it between attempts though.

So we're going for 2 RQS Critical, 1 Barneys Vanilla Kush, and 1 Dr Krippling Choco matic, far out man.

Might have a problem with Duke's favourite VK, Jackball tried and failed to germinate any from 2 separate 5 packs, I may try farting in it's general direction.

med_gallery_27_7_401229.jpg

Roses around the door, how typically English (and French)

Not painted it yet.

med_gallery_27_7_1978736.jpg

My grapevine, looking good, it's only 2 years old and already setting good fruits, just for eating though, not wine grapes.

med_gallery_27_7_876384.jpg

4 types of lettuce on the go, keeps the escargot happy at least.

med_gallery_27_7_205595.jpg

Cherry tomatoes, they love this south facing wall and will produce well later. The weed lives next to them when it comes out of the Orgasmatron.

med_gallery_27_7_1426274.jpg

One of the tidier parts of the garden, my private bit.

med_gallery_27_7_1026174.jpg

The English guests have just left, they loved it here, nice enough folk, I try to keep at arms length so they can enjoy their holiday (except for the nude Kraut sunbathers).

I'm not a big dog fan (except Mr Fugly and Gizmo) but they had a Saluki, Whippet cross and it was a fabulous animal, totally disobedient but a lovely nature, got on great with me and the cows and their 18 month old grandson.

Got some more Frenchies coming on Thursday and I'm struggling to get the place clean on time, finding it hard to stand (or sit) for more than 10 minutes at a time, grass needs cutting again as well, not sure if my back will last the season, fortunately the Orgasmatron is within crawling distance.

Hope your grows are going well and your farts have a pleasant smell.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 21 others like this

#17 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:32 PM

sorry to here you struggling  with you back m8 ,  love the pics look awesome in your little french paradise m8 

i like to suggest  a ride on one of those nice cows, im sure it  would sort your back out  ;)

more slippers !!!!! sigh,,,, it comes to sth when you have to ask the highly paid slipper mod to add more slippers  ...... booooooooo

#18 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:57 PM

S'il vous plaît puis-je avoir un verre de vin et un paquet de biscuits

There thats all the proof I could survive in France now get me over and I will paint doors, mow lawns, and rub your back from a distance with a boxing glove on a stick.

• Mrs Willy, The Dude Abides, duke and 10 others like this

#19 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

sorry to here you struggling  with you back m8 ,  love the pics look awesome in your little french paradise m8 

i like to suggest  a ride on one of those nice cows, im sure it  would sort your back out  ;)

more slippers !!!!! sigh,,,, it comes to sth when you have to ask the highly paid slipper mod to add more slippers  ...... booooooooo

It has crossed my mind to try a bit of rodeo with them, yee ha, waving my hat in the air but unfortunately I've only got a Panama hat, you got a sombrero that I could borrow?

Errm, I did put a slpper shot in the first pic, just to be sure, I may not vote for Jeremy Corbyn this time cos my slipper mod status may take me over the £85,000 a year personal tax allowance.

Free holiday is still on the cards if you and Mrs Forest get your passports together (providing your lumberjack skills are still on offer).

S'il vous plaît puis-je avoir un verre de vin et un paquet de biscuits

There thats all the proof I could survive in France now get me over and I will paint doors, mow lawns, and rub your back from a distance with a boxing glove on a stick.

Bien sur mon ami.

That's a tempting offer, I've already got a stick and plenty of biscuits, just bring a decent paintbrush (Hamiltons Perfection) and a toothbrush (for the fiddly bits), do you prefer the left hand drive lawnmower or the farty one?

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, duke, denots and 10 others like this

#20 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:11 AM

i dont have a sombrero dude can you not improvise? dustbin lid and a bungy?

we will defo take you up on your kind offer of a get away, it will have to be after the summer as jo is flat out with the b and b now

have a great day

and yes i saw thew slipper shots you dont think thats enough do you ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits, slippers, cows and toads, and other farty stuff

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.