• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#21 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

hi dude good luck with the beans idk why you guys have trouble germing the vk maybe old stock or poor storage i have never yet had a barneys seed fail not once in many years but maybe im just very lucky?my vk will be going on to 12-12 tonight and am much looking forward to it in a couple of months,i been talking to tina about getting our passports sorted and do a tour de france but we would have to have the caravan,how bigs your driveway?though not sure the way things are going she will be able for much longer maybe we should have a road trip with @Forest and co one day,peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 9 others like this

#22 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:59 PM

that sounds a great idea m8
  • The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 8 others like this

#23 symbol 22

symbol 22

Sir ledalot

• Respected User
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 06:54 PM

I'd pay for a romantic weekend with my Doris we could do 26th till 28th august

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 6 others like this

#24 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:58 PM

i dont have a sombrero dude can you not improvise? dustbin lid and a bungy?

we will defo take you up on your kind offer of a get away, it will have to be after the summer as jo is flat out with the b and b now

have a great day

and yes i saw thew slipper shots you dont think thats enough do you ?

The French don't do decent slippers and my best ones are in London, I'll see what I can do.

I'm already using the dust bin lid for something else, 3 guesses what it's for.

End Sep would be perfect no guests so plenty of room and just the right time for harvest, I hate trimming on my own.

Laters amigo.

hi dude good luck with the beans idk why you guys have trouble germing the vk maybe old stock or poor storage i have never yet had a barneys seed fail not once in many years but maybe im just very lucky?my vk will be going on to 12-12 tonight and am much looking forward to it in a couple of months,i been talking to tina about getting our passports sorted and do a tour de france but we would have to have the caravan,how bigs your driveway?though not sure the way things are going she will be able for much longer maybe we should have a road trip with @Forest and co one day,peace

Great news Duke, the VK showed me a pokey bit this morning, as did one of the Criticals, the Choco matic auto is also alive and well.

They are all in seed and potting compost now on a heated prop. I'm using the same Frenchy organic compost as I've used for years now, bit prone to fungus gnats but I'm not worried about them, easily dealt with.

I've also got some Harkers Mectin in case the Borg return, I've been plagued with the 2 spotted bastards for the last 2 grows.

Not keen on using strong chemicals but I make an exception for the Borg and moles.

You know you and Tina are always welcome here, the hounds as well if you must.

No problemo with the caravan Duke, if it don't fit down the drive I own the garage and adjoining land anyway, I just let the neighbour use it, the place was derelict for 20yrs before some English mug bought it and he had used it all that time so I let him continue to use it.

There are some strange French (Napoleonic) laws over here, I can't charge him, even 1 Euro a year, otherwise he will have rights over it after 10yrs.

If I let him use it gratis, he also has rights after 10yrs. I have to keep something of mine in the garage and then it's OK cos I'm 'using' it.

Are you with me so far?

Anyway I've got a dismantled cart in there, the kind you pull behind a horse, not got around to putting it together yet, only been here 18yrs, the wheel diameter is big, comes above my shoulder when I'm shagging it.

that sounds a great idea m8

An opportunity for TGC farty party?

I'd pay for a romantic weekend with my Doris we could do 26th till 28th august

Far out Sym, as long as you don't bring Cliff.

Here's a link to my website : growweedinnormandy@fartybits.com.

Thanks for looking in folks.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 10 others like this

#25 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 11:59 PM

Bonsoir farty types

Here I am chez Dude, farting in your general direction, wanna see some Frenchy farty stuff?

New guests arrived today, big relief, they are lovely, she's English, he's French plus 2 lovely daughters 11 and 13.

They love the place already, with the help of my 71 yr old friend we keep the gite immaculate (she ran a B&B for years) so knows how to clean, properly.

OK, I know you wanna know about the weed so here's some pics.

med_gallery_27_7_279474.jpg

all looking fab, I'm sure you'll agree

med_gallery_27_7_923232.jpg

The OG(?) Kush is looking fabulous, a real monster, I've got big fingers.

med_gallery_27_7_1037917.jpg

This is my barn, some amusements for when the weather is shite.

The naked dancers cost extra.

med_gallery_27_7_1163620.jpg

A plant I bought for my friends birthday, not sure what it is?

med_gallery_27_7_1108268.jpg

Well finally got my self some Harkers Mectin , I've had big probs with the Borg the last 2 yrs and always recommend it to others (only before flowering though)  but not sure how to use it tbh.

I'm not going to put 2 drops on the shoulder of my plant cos it ain't got shoulders.

Is it water soluble and can you spray it on the plants?

How much and what dilution?

Does it kill moles as well?

med_gallery_27_7_824016.jpg

The above pic is to test the visual cortex of your brain.

If it appears crystal clear, then your a weirdo.

If it appears slightly blurred but if you can still read the writing, then your stoned.

If you think, what he fuck is this all about, then you're with me.

med_gallery_27_7_960580.jpg

Tit update.

Well they've left their hole in the wall, seems to be only 3, normally blue tits have 10-12 chicks, I reckon these are first time parents, not got a clue but do their best.

I was sitting in a chair observing their antics when along comes a Jay and grabs one, I shouted at it, leapt from my chair but was too late, the tit was food for the Jay's chicks. Not wanting to interfere with nature, red in tooth and claw, Dude sat around for 2 hrs to make sure the Jay didn't get the other 2.

I think they're OK under my geraniums.

Thanks for looking in.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 17 others like this

#26 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:18 AM

First things first the harkers was one drop p l I think it does say on it though man doesnt it I couldnt quite read it mine looks like your picture so maybe in the sober morn all will be clear unless some devious oil fairy drops some oil on me tongue, that harkers ingredient the mectin is alright to use in flower it is destroyed by light so dont spray then have light come on and you only really need to do underside of leaves, its safe for pigeons, not some small dogs, humans are given it for some horrible water parasite I cant remember at mo and would rather listen to, and to be fair it is way classier than me, this song

Oh cheers btw I just this minute decided to have a drink, honest guvner :P

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 7 others like this

#27 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

I use .5 ml per liter foe the Harker and it only usable that day after that it degrades in light
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 7 others like this

#28 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:38 PM

hi dude nice update and good to seed the beans in action im sure you will love the vanilla kush its still my fave ever weed so far and a doddle to grow which is nice,well it is in coco idk about that froggy mud stuff!jays are great and im allways happy to see them we have a few visit my garden and the local parks have a good population we have tits and millions of woodpigeons,magpies,crows,collared doves,the odd kestrel hunts the riverbank trees at the back of my garden which i love.best of luck with the shrubs and visitors tina says hi,peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 7 others like this

#29 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 04:47 PM

First things first the harkers was one drop p l I think it does say on it though man doesnt it I couldnt quite read it mine looks like your picture so maybe in the sober morn all will be clear unless some devious oil fairy drops some oil on me tongue, that harkers ingredient the mectin is alright to use in flower it is destroyed by light so dont spray then have light come on and you only really need to do underside of leaves, its safe for pigeons, not some small dogs, humans are given it for some horrible water parasite I cant remember at mo and would rather listen to, and to be fair it is way classier than me, this song

Oh cheers btw I just this minute decided to have a drink, honest guvner :P

Cheers Deeks, on the pack it just says only for use on pigeons and I can't catch one.

Not heard that tune for years, good stuff, enjoy your drink amigo.

I use .5 ml per liter foe the Harker and it only usable that day after that it degrades in light

That's good news Forest, I hope not to have to use it but if I do I'll do it at dusk, that should kill the bastards.

hi dude nice update and good to seed the beans in action im sure you will love the vanilla kush its still my fave ever weed so far and a doddle to grow which is nice,well it is in coco idk about that froggy mud stuff!jays are great and im allways happy to see them we have a few visit my garden and the local parks have a good population we have tits and millions of woodpigeons,magpies,crows,collared doves,the odd kestrel hunts the riverbank trees at the back of my garden which i love.best of luck with the shrubs and visitors tina says hi,peace

The Froggy mud stuff is quite good I reckon, totally organic and tastes great.

I may use the seed and potting compost for the whole grow this time, it means adding more nutes but should give me more control.

The plants will be going into 20ltr air-pots in their usual spot by the south facing wall.

It's a paradise for birds over here, loads of different species both native and migrants. A lot of raptors including, buzzards, kestrels, sparrowhawks, hen harriers, plus quite a lot of owls, long eared, tawny and of course my barn owl.

I worked too hard in the garden yesterday and can hardly move today, back has seized up, no problemo though my wine and vape are within easy reach.

Love to Tina and the hounds.

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 9 others like this

#30 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:57 PM

Evening farty types (and others).

The farmer's wife moved the cows this afternoon, interrupted my Monaco F1 watching, I said to her that I love the cows (in French obviously), she looked at me as if I was Welsh or something.

Had an on off relationship with the farmer, the first 5 yrs I lived here I was calling him Mon Brouette ( which means Mr Wheelbarrow in French), I'm sure now that he thought I was taking the piss, his name is Bouette.

Anyway I got back to the Grand Prix and nothing had changed, not seen an overtake at Monaco since Graham Hill slipped by John Surtees at the Lowes hairpin in 1964.

Big thunder and lightning here now, often lose all elec so I'll catch up later.

All good farty things

TDA

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits, slippers, cows and toads, and other farty stuff

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.