339 replies to this topic

#51 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:07 AM

Sorry Petal, I'd had a rough day and ended up doing a Deeks, QWERTY head syndrome, kept waking up with my face on the keyboard.

I'm awake now though, still got the shits but I can live with that, got 3 toilets here, excluding the emergency back-up one in the hedge.

Hope the weather improves for you.

All good things

TDA

Thanks Dude, weather is cold but most days are sunny thankfully :sun: xx

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 6 others like this

#52 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:08 PM

I think he can say it better than me along to jean michel jarre

Them autos like final pot to start with btw fella, myself I like to grow into them am still using a 50 litre one at mo but I am photo sensitive, no pictures in the house of me at all but I do occasionally catch a glimpse of a more rounded version of me from a wine glass or bottle :)

Cheers Deeks, the auto (and the others) will be going in 20ltr air pots, then outside in the garden.

It would be too much farting about trying to fit them under my CFL, just have to keep my fingers crossed that it doesn't stall when transplanted.

Thanks Dude, weather is cold but most days are sunny thankfully :sun: xx

Not much sun here today Petal, pissing down, again!

All good things

TDA

• Dekay, duke, denots and 8 others like this

#53 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 13,003 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:07 PM

hi dude yes the foliar will help green her up a bit and yes i survived intact the dreaded m25 and just over 4.5hrs there and back the old peugeot was feeling very lively on the m23 and might have been a tad over the speed limit at times but a nicer drive fully stoned and oiled!and even my daughter whos 30 yrs old now says i drive better by miles when im stoned,but its nice to have our house back and be able to hear myself thin for a while,weather not bad atm and my veg garden is starting to look productive now i like that i hope your back holds up and the weed goes from strength to trees,peace

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, denots and 8 others like this

#54 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 02:56 PM

hi dude yes the foliar will help green her up a bit and yes i survived intact the dreaded m25 and just over 4.5hrs there and back the old peugeot was feeling very lively on the m23 and might have been a tad over the speed limit at times but a nicer drive fully stoned and oiled!and even my daughter whos 30 yrs old now says i drive better by miles when im stoned,but its nice to have our house back and be able to hear myself thin for a while,weather not bad atm and my veg garden is starting to look productive now i like that i hope your back holds up and the weed goes from strength to trees,peace

Cheers Duke, I'm certainly not missing the London traffic, nice and quiet over here.

What veg have got planned for this year amigo?

Little update.

The latest French guests left yesterday afternoon, I let them stay till 5 o'clock instead of kicking them out at 10am cos no new guests are arriving.

They said thank you very much and left me 3 bottles of wine,1 red, 1 white and 1 rose, very generous.

med_gallery_27_7_2033697.jpg

Plants doing OK, the biggest (OG Kush) is still a little yellow and droopy, maybe time for a re pot.

med_gallery_27_7_2019284.jpg

med_gallery_27_7_325595.jpg

med_gallery_27_7_983575.jpg

The little auto on the right is now starting to grow, the Vanilla Kush and the Critical also look OK.

The weather is really wet and windy here so they will all remain in the Orgasmatron until it's warmer and sunnier.

Thanks for looking folks.

All good things

TDA

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 14 others like this

#55 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:50 PM

hi dude the og is looking a bit on the pale side and would benefit from a feed imo a foliar feed would help sprayed under the leaves as atm due to your gnat attack the roots will be recovering and so uptake is less for a while foliar feed works better at such times,glad the auto is waking up ,they are so boring.peace

another one I have now  learned   :) Thanks for sharing 

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 8 others like this

#56 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 05:36 PM

Hey Dude I'm late too the party,

I've been busy that's nice place you have over there sorry to hear about your bad back hopefully these strains will provide some good meds, it was good looking through some of your outdoor pictures some real nice plants hope everything go's well for you this season.

Subbing up if that's ok fellow.

Regards Solo.

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 8 others like this

#57 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 06:12 PM

Evenin Dude. Bonjour ala spliff le pomme fritter up de shitter an a whiskey chaser siv oo play 😎 this french lark is easy is it raining ?
  • Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 7 others like this

#58 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:40 PM

another one I have now  learned   :) Thanks for sharing 

Yeah Dutchy, Duke has been helping me every time I grow, he knows his stuff, as do a lot of folk on here.

No one knows everything so it's great to have friends looking over your shoulder.

Hey Dude I'm late too the party,

I've been busy that's nice place you have over there sorry to hear about your bad back hopefully these strains will provide some good meds, it was good looking through some of your outdoor pictures some real nice plants hope everything go's well for you this season.

Subbing up if that's ok fellow.

Regards Solo.

Hi SQ, thanks for the kind words amigo, your not too late, only just starting really, welcome aboard.

Back is a little better, done a bit of decorating today, need to have a gallon or so of vin rouge to recover.

Evenin Dude. Bonjour ala spliff le pomme fritter up de shitter an a whiskey chaser siv oo play 😎 this french lark is easy is it raining ?

Bonsoir Dreddy, the rain has stopped and the forecast is looking good, your French is very interesting.

Thanks for looking in folks.

All good things

TDA

• Budgie, Dekay, 2scoops and 10 others like this

#59 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

Aint stopped pissing down here, been pantaloons for day  :)

• The Dude Abides, denots, Petal and 2 others like this

#60 DreDdYBoY

DreDdYBoY

Sir smoke alot

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:22 PM

Bonjour cask or tu le wis ki porka a por mon peri aye

On me way fuk it
  • The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 6 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits, slippers, cows and toads, and other farty stuff

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.