• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 YosemiteFall

YosemiteFall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:11 AM

Hello dear members of The Green Circle! Im new on this forum and i have no growing experience (at least of marijuana). I am asking anyone for help, because i dont know what is happening with my plant.

Autoblackberry Kush - Dutch Passion, rockwool, watering with distilled water + GHE Flora Series (Gro,Bloom,Micro) 1ml per 1.5L, growing under ECL until my LED arrives.

At the photos you can see that some leave have strange shape, if they were cut a half. I asked on one russian forum and one guy said me that it had been a genetic mutant and there would be no use of this plant. Photos are of 22nd day of growing.

What can you guys say?

Attached File  IMG_8810.JPG   82.04KB   0 downloads

Attached File  IMG_8811.JPG   79.86KB   0 downloads

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 4 others like this

#2 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:27 AM

I've had plants look far worse than that and they aways turn out fine.

Get it in a medium for starters :)

Welcome aboard btw :)

• duke, Petal, Joe and 3 others like this

#3 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:45 AM

How warm is it in the grow room mate?

#4 Viz

Viz

Thirsty for knowledge

• Hidden Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

Your leaves look like that simply because your environment is all over the show.  Most likely it is too hot, and or to dry (low humidity). Most common in smaller younger plants who are less robust. Will be fine.

Agree with the get it into some growing medium ASAP.

#5 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,973 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:14 PM

we need to know more info temps, rh and feed levels , a ssaid   it really needs to be in some other medium its to big for that tiny cube , those twisted leaves ive seen when i dont take care of what ph / feed in giving 

• duke, Joe, Dutchy and 2 others like this

#6 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,438 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:32 PM

Yea it looks like environmental issues ( root zone included)

Again I've seen worse come bk good

#7 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:39 PM

over watering to me :joint:

• 2scoops, duke, Joe and 3 others like this

#8 YosemiteFall

YosemiteFall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:02 PM

How warm is it in the grow room mate?

Your leaves look like that simply because your environment is all over the show.  Most likely it is too hot, and or to dry (low humidity). Most common in smaller younger plants who are less robust. Will be fine.

Agree with the get it into some growing medium ASAP.

we need to know more info temps, rh and feed levels , a ssaid   it really needs to be in some other medium its to big for that tiny cube , those twisted leaves ive seen when i dont take care of what ph / feed in giving 

Yea it looks like environmental issues ( root zone included)

Again I've seen worse come bk good

Didnt expect so much feedback, thank you a lot guys! I will try to answer everything :)

Yesterday moved it into the bigger cube and put under 45w LED, soon it will be turned to 90w

ph is constant because i use distilled water, and after i add fertilizer it is at around 6.0, and yes, the temperature is 26C during the day and at around 23C at night, probably it is to dry inside my box, usual hum. is 40-50%, do i need to buy some humidifier? The feeding is the same: GHE Flora Series (Gro,Bloom,Micro) 1ml per 1.5L

Btw what does it mean  "all over the show " in "Your leaves look like that simply because your environment is all over the show" my eng is not perfect, sorry :)

Againg thank you a lot guys for answering!!! 

Attached File  IMG_8816.JPG   100.08KB   0 downloads

Edited by YosemiteFall, 20 May 2017 - 04:03 PM.

• The Dude Abides, duke, Petal and 2 others like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,603 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:15 PM

Have the blocks been contantly wet and soaked ? Damp is fine and soaked no good which will cause slow root growth and possibly worse .

Twisty bendy deformed leaves are also another sign ph is usually all over the place. :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, Petal and 5 others like this

#10 YosemiteFall

YosemiteFall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 02:44 PM

Have the blocks been contantly wet and soaked ? Damp is fine and soaked no good which will cause slow root growth and possibly worse .

Twisty bendy deformed leaves are also another sign ph is usually all over the place. :)

The most suddent thing is that IT STARTED TO FLOWER

It has always been kept under 18/6 AND IT STARTED TO FLOWER

Guys, what is wrong with my plant? :D

Attached Files

• The Dude Abides, Dutchy, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.