#13 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:01 PM

I think you have a few things going on that need resolving,

First thing is, as a new grower , I would put try transplanting it into a pot of good compost that has added to it, grit or perlite or something to aid drainage and allow air exchange in the soil. I say this because your having problems growing in what your growing in, so i would transfer it and give it time to settle in. I agree there looks to be  a over watering and feeding issue and so soil or other medium may be a better way to start with. Or you could probably transplant it to coco and some one on here will guide you,

I think given how its been so far, planting it in something else than its in now   would be the best way to help bring it round(The growing medium/media just means the substances it grows in, as in water, soil, coco etc)

The other thing I notice is that your leaves have white streaks and spots on them, this could be a few things including mites (bugs) 

• The Dude Abides, Petal, Joe and 2 others like this

#14 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

The most suddent thing is that IT STARTED TO FLOWER
It has always been kept under 18/6 AND IT STARTED TO FLOWER
Guys, what is wrong with my plant? :D

It's an auto, isn't it? If so, it will flower, that's the idea mate...
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Joe and 2 others like this

#15 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:54 PM

Why would you keep it in a cube at that stage, this looks like a wind up to me  :lol: .

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, Roy Cropper and 5 others like this

#16 YosemiteFall

YosemiteFall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:12 PM

Why would you keep it in a cube at that stage, this looks like a wind up to me 

Im gonna transplant it into a big grodan cube, or in coco soil. I saw some reports where guys grew big plants in that rockwool, it i considered that it holds a lot of air along with the water, thats why i choose it :lol:

• The Dude Abides and Horse Badorties like this

#17 YosemiteFall

YosemiteFall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

It's an auto, isn't it? If so, it will flower, that's the idea mate...

But autoflowers are just strains which grow faster, arent they?

I think all plants are in vegetative until days become shorter, not only regulars marijuana strains :D  :D  :D

• Horse Badorties likes this

#18 Chew

Chew

BioBomber

• Respected User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:19 PM

this looks like a wind up to me  :lol: .

But autoflowers are just strains which grow faster, arent they?

:missy:

• 2scoops, Roy Cropper, YosemiteFall and 1 other like this

#19 YosemiteFall

YosemiteFall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:22 PM

I think you have a few things going on that need resolving,

First thing is, as a new grower , I would put try transplanting it into a pot of good compost that has added to it, grit or perlite or something to aid drainage and allow air exchange in the soil. I say this because your having problems growing in what your growing in, so i would transfer it and give it time to settle in. I agree there looks to be  a over watering and feeding issue and so soil or other medium may be a better way to start with. Or you could probably transplant it to coco and some one on here will guide you,

I think given how its been so far, planting it in something else than its in now   would be the best way to help bring it round(The growing medium/media just means the substances it grows in, as in water, soil, coco etc)

The other thing I notice is that your leaves have white streaks and spots on them, this could be a few things including mites (bugs) 

Okay, i will transplant into a bigger cube, or maybe in a coco, and decrease a litle bit the concentration of nutrients. Have not seen any bugs so :o

Thanks for reply ;)

Btw maybe you have any assumptions why it started to flower? :D

• The Dude Abides, Horse Badorties and kush_gardens like this

#20 YosemiteFall

YosemiteFall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 07:24 PM

:missy:

I understood you B)

You know, all russian forums say that until you make 12/12 it will not start to flower :o

• Horse Badorties likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.